The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and now..back to the crotch's appeal:naughty:

pic on flickr

2235101905_b1cfaac061.jpg?v=0

and its comment

Interesting shot. Certainly unique in the sense of the tone it conveys.

:roftl: remember, the icon to suggest my bannishment is that red triangle on the left:bleh:

and now..back to the crotch's appeal:naughty:

pic on flickr

2235101905_b1cfaac061.jpg?v=0

and its comment

Interesting shot. Certainly unique in the sense of the tone it conveys.

:roftl: remember, the icon to suggest my bannishment is that red triangle on the left:bleh:

:roftl:

there is crotch appeal. Even unintentional. Like

Bilde103-1.jpg

by me at the Oslo gig. :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Stirring again :wink2:

what does stirring mean !? i asked but you didn't reply...

would you prefer : "oh look those pretty fruits dancing and singing !!! isn't it cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute ??? :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: "

:thumbdown:

and freddie, we've always said things like that here and it's not gonna change, unless we're not there anymore to say them.

i'm still there :biggrin2: i don't think i'm going to work tomorrow :fisch:

agree and agree... but i haven't seen a lot of interviews of PW... i just thought he just looked like a little cute child... which actually prevented me from listening to what he was saying :naughty: i was going all "oooooooh !!! he's so cuuuuute !!" (which is ABSOLOUTELY not me, btw :boxed: )

i'm waiting for him to do a show here, cause the only thing i've seen from him is the support mika thing, and i haven't had enough...

NO WAY :mf_rosetinted:

We'll see! That's my goal now, didn't the fruit guy that this thread came from have some vegetables too? Or am I making the fruit guy up in my head

I am a closet vegetable lover myself. :blush-anim-cl:

See! It's begun

So, what's the latest? Is this thread safe, or a target??:naughty::bleh: I am starting to get really excited about next week, and even about the Brits, wondering what he's going to do in the end...

I'm feeling the Mikalove!! And my wand is ready for some action:thumb_yello: I can totally picture myself waving it at the TV tomorrow and trying to take pics of him as preparation to the gigs:roftl: .

How's everybody?