The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

If the afterparty never happened, people complaining that they did not get one would be unreasonable. People who were invited to one and then not allowed to enjoy it are not.

--Jack

I'm not even bitching that I didn't enjoy the after party. That's my problem I suppose and actually I did enjoy some aspects of it, especially before Mika arrived and during his initial speech.

My bitching is about people acting like fools and ruining it for Mika. I mean it was his f*cking party, he should have been allowed to celebrate the end of this grueling tour regardless of how I felt about the whole thing.

I'm also upset that he may never endeavour to involve a group of fans in such a casual normal social situation again. I think any after "party" is going to be more formal and rigid and it's a travesty that some people ruined it for everyone, not just on Thursday, but forever.

Ugh I guess we are talking to ourselves now that half the apples are banned. :badmood:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ugh I guess we are talking to ourselves now that half the apples are banned. :badmood:

Perhaps you can have temporary apples in the meantime :thumb_yello:

Is being banned the cool thing to do these days? I never keep up with the trends :tears:

Is being banned the cool thing to do these days? I never keep up with the trends :tears:

I want to be the temporary apple.

"The claw

Of the magnolia,

Drunk on its own scents,

Asks nothing of life."

:mf_rosetinted:

I'm not even bitching that I didn't enjoy the after party. That's my problem I suppose and actually I did enjoy some aspects of it, especially before Mika arrived and during his initial speech.

My bitching is about people acting like fools and ruining it for Mika. I mean it was his f*cking party, he should have been allowed to celebrate the end of this grueling tour regardless of how I felt about the whole thing.

Yeah, I didn't really want to use the word "enjoyed" but couldn't find another way to say it. Although other people may be upset on their own behalf rather than Mika's, and that's entirely valid as well.

As Kata said, it IS rather a bit like being taken out to a fancy restaurant you've dreamed of going to for ages, being provided with the house amuse-bouche and the aperitifs, and then just as the menu is brought out, to be shuffled aside while other people order and eat.

Ewww though, I'd rather not think of Mika as some dish. :naughty: But you know. "Interaction with Mika" is the dish, not the man himself.

--Jack

Ewww though, I'd rather not think of Mika as some dish. :naughty: But you know. "Interaction with Mika" is the dish, not the man himself.

He would have to be some kind of sour dessert that makes you scrunch up your face and poke your tongue out from the acidity. But you just keep eating it as after a while, you begin to like it.

Sara, stop being silly! :wub2: Of course you are!

I hope you don't mean anything about guilt for getting a photo with Mika. Anyone who came up to him, had a chat, and then stepped aside without crowding him has nothing to feel guilty about.

--Jack

Sara, stop being silly! :wub2: Of course you are!

I hope you don't mean anything about guilt for getting a photo with Mika. Anyone who came up to him, had a chat, and then stepped aside without crowding him has nothing to feel guilty about.

--Jack

:wink2: Well that is the problem!

I think I didn't, I'm quite sure (hand on heart) that I didn't, and in fact I've been thinking about it and trying to recall where I went after speaking to him (which was like 3-4 minutes including the pic), who I chatted to, etc, just to prove to myself that I did NOT do it, but I can't help feeling paranoid about it!

I just don't know what others may have thought, that's the thing:boxed:.

I know that towards the end I went over again, when he was chatting to Queenie, and I lurked from behind her to drop a comment or 2, but I really don't think that it was that long...

It's very strange, I know I didn't do anything, but it's in my nature to be paranoid about it and wonder if people thought I did, so I've been feeling terrible about it all.

And also because I was on such a high on the night after the Tshirt incident, I just hope that it didn't cloud my ability to judge what I did or did not do:blink:.

Right. I was also talking about the post where Suzy said that her posts are deleted.

I'll go to bed now. Mother gets annoyed with noise of laptop and I need to get some rest. Have to feel good for cat tomorrow :naughty:

Get your priorities right! I have also caught something nasty whilst in the presence of Mika, it seems I can't go off and indulge in a little chesty cough and headache without things going to pot here?

I suppose you can't talk about it? Who is banned?

I think this is my first visit to the Apples. I wonder if this is actually where I should be hanging out since so many of my preferred posters, (banned or not) are on here. It was quite a surprise to wake up this morning to see so many people wiped off. I can only imagine what must have transpired while I was asleep....I was reading the forum till 1am.

But I guess further discussion warrants mod action.:mf_rosetinted:

:wink2: Well that is the problem!

I think I didn't, I'm quite sure (hand on heart) that I didn't, and in fact I've been thinking about it and trying to recall where I went after speaking to him (which was like 3-4 minutes including the pic), who I chatted to, etc, just to prove to myself that I did NOT do it, but I can't help feeling paranoid about it!

I just don't know what others may have thought, that's the thing:boxed:.

I know that towards the end I went over again, when he was chatting to Queenie, and I lurked from behind her to drop a comment or 2, but I really don't think that it was that long...

It's very strange, I know I didn't do anything, but it's in my nature to be paranoid about it and wonder if people thought I did, so I've been feeling terrible about it all.

And also because I was on such a high on the night after the Tshirt incident, I just hope that it didn't cloud my ability to judge what I did or did not do:blink:.

At least you are examining what you did. I fear that those really responsible won't.

I want to be the temporary apple.

I think this is my first visit to the Apples. I wonder if this is actually where I should be hanging out since so many of my preferred posters, (banned or not) are on here. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sensing extra love and support here today for the Apples...:wub2::wub2:

That's the point Babs, no mention of it has been made anywhere. But if you look at any past post made by Kata, Yop and Pink it has the word "banned" under their name. :blink:

I saw earlier some reasons for Pink's ban in the concert conduct thread, but not the others. Kata hasn't called me, so I have no extra info, and the last I heard of Yop was this morning she said she was going to Brighton........

Well, Pink's ban was kind of merited. She was posting profanities in Dutch, she was told to stop but she refused to do so, and when she was then told that it was out of line, she responded "Lines suck anyway." So I can see it there.

Kata, Yop, and Cynthia Mulat were all banned when they said they'd be leaving the forum because it was going downhill. You can see it in the now-closed Drama Goodbye thread.

Here: scroll down.

--Jack

Cynthia was also banned. :thumbdown:

Sara, no one is blaming you. I wasn't able to see who was around Mika so I don't even know who's responsible for the fact that he couldn't move by the end of it, but I trust your judgement not to be harassing him all night.

Bab is probably right that the real culprits won't bother examining their behaviour but I still think it should be discussed so it's somewhere in the back of people's minds if they ever find themselves at a party with Mika in the future.

Well, Pink's ban was kind of merited. She was posting profanities in Dutch, she was told to stop but she refused to do so, and when she was then told that it was out of line, she responded "Lines suck anyway." So I can see it there.

Kata, Yop, and Cynthia Mulat were all banned when they said they'd be leaving the forum because it was going downhill. You can see it in the now-closed Drama Goodbye thread.

--Jack

Oh I read that! Was that it? :blink:

--Jack

Perhaps if you haven't seen it yet - here is some info:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13490&page=4

Thanks for the explanation, I knew I had missed something.

I have to agree with Jack's comment: "Are you kidding? People are not allowed to express displeasure with forum without being banned now?? Are we seriously doing the whole Big Brother thing here, with dissent squashed in favor of stability and control?" :boxed:

So Kata and Yop are banned for a week and Pink and Cynthia for a non-specified time frame. The MFC sure knows how to do drama. :mf_rosetinted:

I think this is my first visit to the Apples.

Forgot to welcome you. So nice you decided to join us. :welcomeani:

The MFC sure knows how to do drama. :mf_rosetinted:

You should see it live and in action.

:argue:

:bash: