The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, Nico, you don't have to steal mine! I can give it to you... have no need for it after all!

And I did just buy lots of new ones.

Look, babs, a photo for you that I took just now!

This is where we see why Scut's bras are better to throw at Mika than mine. From his songs, I'd say I don't fit his preferences. :naughty:

--Jack

But... but... :tears:

I wanna steal your undies! :crybaby:

You can keep the pink ones though :naughty:...

I have red ones... and lime green ones... and blue ones... and purple ones...

[

Oh. My. Gosh. How dare you say it's not all about Mika! You're going to have all the crazy fan girls in here now. :wink2:

:lmfao: I sense another group project. It'll be Underwear In Cartoon Motion. See who can design the best Mikafied underwear.

It's not so much the fangurls' wrath that worries me - will I get banned for saying such things?

Haha, Nico, you don't have to steal mine! I can give it to you... have no need for it after all!

And I did just buy lots of new ones.

Look, babs, a photo for you that I took just now!

This is where we see why Scut's bras are better to throw at Mika than mine. From his songs, I'd say I don't fit his preferences. :naughty:

--Jack

Much more sensible! :naughty:

We're the rebels, skulking on the outskirts of the school grounds, smoking and yelling "f*ck you!" at authority, defiantly chewing gum and disobeying orders... wait, I think I'm just having a flashback to my teenage years. :naughty:

Oh me too. No wonder I feel so comfortable around here. :biggrin2:

Speaking of apples... an aussie slang (that no one uses that I know of) is "she'll be apples" as in she'll be right... or don't worry, everything will be alright.

I love that! :thumb_yello:

Before we know it, this will be almost the only thread on the MFC, with people falling overthemselves to be sarcastic and disagreeable.

That would be a dream come true for me.

Added to that, Kata has a very strong sense of fairness, very strong, and if she believes something is unfair, she is just not going to keep quiet about it, even if she suffers because of it. Which happens a lot. She gets punished for speaking out about what others have actually done, or speaking out about things others don't want to hear or believe.

And I love her for it. :tears:

Uncomfortable but stylish!

undies.jpg

I like the pink ones with polkadots but the blue ones look horribly scratchy.

I agree with wha you say Christine... hell, I always agree, maybe I should be your fangirl or something...

I would enjoy that. The next time I throw a party you will be the only invite. I don't want 100 other fangirls there acting all fangirlish and surrounding me so I can't get to you.

Which song would that be: Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)... or Stuck In the Middle?

:naughty:

I'm afraid I'm not sufficiently familiar with your qualifications; I'll need the panel and my superiors to weigh in on that. :naughty:

Oh she's highly qualified. I'm sure Scut and soangel will back me up on that.

Here are my most ancient and uncomfortable bras (classily photographed using a camera phone atop a doona given to me as a gift by my gran). They're sufficiently large and hideous to throw onstage.

OldBras.jpg

After all, it's perfectly normal for people on the other side of the world to take photos of their old underwear for you.

Here are my most ancient and uncomfortable bras (classily photographed using a camera phone atop a doona given to me as a gift by my gran). They're sufficiently large and hideous to throw onstage.

OldBras.jpg

After all, it's perfectly normal for people on the other side of the world to take photos of their old underwear for you.

Large? I think I just might have you beat. :naughty:

OldBras.jpg

You've just amplified my stalkerish obsession with you.. :das:

You've just amplified my stalkerish obsession with you.. :das:

Here's an idea: I'll have a meet-and-greet, you bring along 150 of your closest friends, I'll pay for your champagne, then you can all proceed to surround and harass me. Sounds like a good idea? :mf_rosetinted:

Here's an idea: I'll have a meet-and-greet, you bring along 150 of your closest friends, I'll pay for your champagne, then you can all proceed to surround and harass me. Sounds like a good idea? :mf_rosetinted:

Make sure she also brings 30 people she's been warring with for 3 days just to make it extra tense and competitive.

Why does cleavage end up being discussed in every thread you walk into Teegs :naughty:

*adds something but not the something you were referring to*:fisch:

Cause that's my thpethial talent... talking about your boobs... cause talking about mine is boring (and might attract unwanted elements ie, Freddie in here)... :mf_rosetinted:

I would enjoy that. The next time I throw a party you will be the only invite. I don't want 100 other fangirls there acting all fangirlish and surrounding me so I can't get to you.

It's not like they're real fans anyway...

And i will spend the whole night worshipping the ground you walk on...

They're 14C's from a few years back. Judge not.

My size... though mine aren't as daggy...

*prepares to wave paper and pen in your face until you run for the bar*

Make sure she also brings 30 people she's been warring with for 3 days just to make it extra tense and competitive.

Great idea. :thumb_yello:

Don't forget to include plenty of foreigners in the group, Kelz, you'll want racial tensions and finger-pointing to start too.

Only if you sign your bras and I get a photo with each one. And you must pay attention to me at all times.

If their tits are bigger than mine, and Scut pays more attention to their cleavage than mine, it will be very tense indeed. :sneaky2:

Great idea. :thumb_yello:

Don't forget to include plenty of foreigners in the group, Kelz, you'll want racial tensions and finger-pointing to start too.

*points at suspect*

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THERE!!

YOU WEREN'T EVEN WEARING A BRA, YOU FOOTLOOSE HIPPIE!!!!!!:thumbdown:

If their tits are bigger than mine, and Scut pays more attention to their cleavage than mine, it will be very tense indeed. :sneaky2:

If that's the case I won't be able to help myself. You'll just have to sort it out in a dignified manner, such as hot oil wrestling. :mf_rosetinted: