The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you an apple now Nico?

I want an apple as a mod, seems the forum is biaised against truth, jokes, sarcasm, whatever.

Someone needs to look at the other side and represent those of us who sometimes think that the sun doesn't shine out of Mika's ass. (but love him anyway)

I'm feeling victimised.

If that's the case I won't be able to help myself. You'll just have to sort it out in a dignified manner, such as hot oil wrestling. :mf_rosetinted:

You know this is pointless and that you are in no way actually attracted to cleavages. But I'd still like to know what I get when I win?

I'm sure we can arrange something :mf_rosetinted:

And I suppose you'll be there to judge in a non-lesbianonic way.

I want an apple as a mod, seems the forum is biaised against truth, jokes, sarcasm, whatever.

Someone needs to look at the other side and represent those of us who sometimes think that the sun doesn't shine out of Mika's ass. (but love him anyway)

I'm feeling victimised.

Sorry to butt in

:huglove: Babs

*leaves as has no teeth so can't eat apples*

So, when will this fantastically disorganised debacle take place? How about a non-specified date in the distant future, such as when Mika finally tours Oz. :mf_rosetinted:

Sounds about right :mf_rosetinted:...

I'm feeling victimised.

I guess so... if you'll have me of course :wink2:...

Oh, and don't forget, they're against fan fiction too...

Makes sense for me to be the mod for the apples, seeing as I'm the mod for other random unpopular things :mf_rosetinted:...

I will have to put the mod hat on if I think you get out of line... but I'll talk first...

I'm probably the one who doesn't think the sun shines out of his arse... I like to whinge about how hard done by the Aussies feel...

Makes sense for me to be the mod for the apples, seeing as I'm the mod for other random unpopular things :mf_rosetinted:...

I will have to put the mod hat on if I think you get out of line... but I'll talk first...

I'm probably the one who doesn't think the sun shines out of his arse... I like to whinge about how hard done by the Aussies feel...

Of course and we would expect that. As Jack said earlier, we hardly ever have more than a heated debate in this thread, because although our opinions can differ, we respect each other and talk about it.

I am still not understanding what really happened. Kata MSNd me but I was in the bath and now she's not online.

Am considering a self imposed ban. I may feel better after a week. I may like it here again, after a week.

You know this is pointless and that you are in no way actually attracted to cleavages. But I'd still like to know what I get when I win?

And I suppose you'll be there to judge in a non-lesbianonic way.

Of course... cause I can do that... :fisch:unlike Scut...

I'm feeling victimised.

That would be awesome!

I do think the sun shines out of Mika's ass but I still love to mock him so I guess I'm a passable apple and still require representation for my warped sense of what it means to be an adoring fan.

Sorry to butt in

:huglove: Babs

*leaves as has no teeth so can't eat apples*

Hi Wendi! So nice to see you on Tuesday. I hope you enjoyed the show. I haven't had a chance to read through the gig threads yet but I heard through the grapevine you got some time with Big M so I'm looking forward to reading your report.

Of course and we would expect that. As Jack said earlier, we hardly ever have more than a heated debate in this thread, because although our opinions can differ, we respect each other and talk about it.

I am still not understanding what really happened. Kata MSNd me but I was in the bath and now she's not online.

Am considering a self imposed ban. I may feel better after a week. I may like it here again, after a week.

I'll swap computers and fill you in by PM if you like...

You write fan fiction, whine about Mika regularly and fraternise with the Apples... rebel. :naughty:

Hi Wendi! So nice to see you on Tuesday. I hope you enjoyed the show. I haven't had a chance to read through the gig threads yet but I heard through the grapevine you got some time with Big M so I'm looking forward to reading your report.

Thanks - pity we did not get to talk - but things were a bit manic!!

Had a great time - did a report - very long winded though!!! :naughty:

That would be good, thanks.

Before I take my sabbatical........:mf_rosetinted:

I'll miss the official, offical MFC thingy.

:tears: PM me your mobile - or get Jemma to fill you in!!

Hurry back - not that I will miss you :mf_rosetinted:

That would be good, thanks.

Before I take my sabbatical........:mf_rosetinted:

I'll miss the official, offical MFC thingy.

I took a week off recently and it made a difference. I came back and certain things that had mattered previously, meant absolutely nothing.

I also unsubscribed from quite a few threads that were pissing me off..

I definitely recommend that :wink2:

I took a week off recently and it made a difference. I came back and certain things that had mattered previously, meant absolutely nothing.

I also unsubscribed from quite a few threads that were pissing me off..

I definitely recommend that :wink2:

Possibly Kelzy, but it will always matter to me that Kata and Yop aren't here.

Scut not attracted to cleavage?! Since when? :naughty:

I just hope she has some love for my own more, er, Natalie Portman-ish physique. (I in no way look anything like Natalie Portman. :roftl: )

Hurrah for Wendi coming by as well! And Nico, I must warn you that we apples like to make fun of fanfiction a bit... but then we do that with everything. We're just so very fun-loving. :mf_rosetinted:

Christine, I actually think I may battle Nico for number one fan status. I totally want you to host a meet-and-greet for me!

--Jack

Scut not attracted to cleavage?! Since when? :naughty:

I just hope she has some love for my own more, er, Natalie Portman-ish physique. (I in no way look anything like Natalie Portman. :roftl: )

Hurrah for Wendi coming by as well! And Nico, I must warn you that we apples like to make fun of fanfiction a bit... but then we do that with everything. We're just so very fun-loving. :mf_rosetinted:

Christine, I actually think I may battle Nico for number one fan status. I totally want you to host a meet-and-greet for me!

--Jack

Scut's a master of disguise. She claims to be attracted to my cleavage, but she makes countless excuses to avoid a meeting between her face and my assets..

And I heard you had Natalie Portmans bone structure, but I may be mistaking you for somebody else.