The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

:naughty: Before we know it, this will be almost the only thread on the MFC, with people falling overthemselves to be sarcastic and disagreeable.

I suppose they'll have to leave one or two for the fangurls and the sugar merchants.:mf_rosetinted:

It'll be trendy to be sarcastic and hanging on the outskirts.... so much so that the outskirts will be the trend centre :shocked:

All the sugar merchants and the fangurls would be the rebels

*pictures forum filled with a dozen apple threads, and variants such as the bannas, the grapefruits, the apricots*

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But this is why I think it's interesting that Kata keeps being singled out for being "rude" when every time I've seen her post anything angry, it's never been directed at any specific MFC member... just a situation.

--Jack

Added to that, Kata has a very strong sense of fairness, very strong, and if she believes something is unfair, she is just not going to keep quiet about it, even if she suffers because of it. Which happens a lot. She gets punished for speaking out about what others have actually done, or speaking out about things others don't want to hear or believe.

Added to that, Kata has a very strong sense of fairness, very strong, and if she believes something is unfair, she is just not going to keep quiet about it, even if she suffers because of it. Which happens a lot. She gets punished for speaking out about what others have actually done, or speaking out about things others don't want to hear or believe.

The motto of the moment: no good deed goes unpunished. :mf_rosetinted:

Awesome. Ri, I say that's your fancy-dress costume for the next Mika gig you go to.

--Jack

But... but... there goes my anonymity. :naughty:

It'll be trendy to be sarcastic and hanging on the outskirts.... so much so that the outskirts will be the trend centre :shocked:

All the sugar merchants and the fangurls would be the rebels

*pictures forum filled with a dozen apple threads, and variants such as the bannas, the grapefruits, the apricots*

I wouldn't joke about that if I were you.... :roftl:

I'm afraid I'm not sufficiently familiar with your qualifications; I'll need the panel and my superiors to weigh in on that. :naughty:

As long as you don't expect me to bake cookies to gain your affections :naughty:

Does anyone else think that it's kind of weird how we in the MFC impose our own in-jokes on Mika? Like, it's normal for fans to make t-shirts and give their idol presents based on something they said, or something fans know they like.

But we make t-shirts and badges of our own private jokes that Mika knows nothing about (until we tell him), and give him apples and plush chicken toys and wizard hats and so on until he has to acknowledge our jokes through our sheer insistence in repeating them at him.

--Jack

That's what makes us unique. I couldn't be a 'fangirl' that gives him suitable loving presents.

I'm definitely a 'Grab granny's old bra and throw it at him' fan.

Our other rule is that all food-talk must be fruit related! So stop all this bread and soy chatter and start talking about fruit, dammit!

Keep em in line, Jack, they're new, they need a bit of training. :wink2:

Mika looks so confused each time I present him with apple stuff. You'd think he'd be used to it by now! :naughty: I haven't tried to give him a wizard hat yet though.

--Jack

I wanted to get my avatar pic signed this time. I don't have a signature at all, and I don't really want one. I just wanted Mika to see the nice picture.

I'm definitely a 'Grab granny's old bra and throw it at him' fan.

Or in the cause of the (yet-to-be-announced) Aussie tour it'll be 'grab Scut's old bra and throw it at him'. I have some feral old pairs that I have nothing better to do with.

Well one of the few rules we have here is that Apples are the coolest kids in the school, so you'd best get with the program, missy!

We're the rebels, skulking on the outskirts of the school grounds, smoking and yelling "f*ck you!" at authority, defiantly chewing gum and disobeying orders... wait, I think I'm just having a flashback to my teenage years. :naughty:

(I was the sweet, nerdy one then, but I hung out with the nerds and the disaffected rebels. Also the artists. And the goofballs. I was kind of all over the place.)

Our other rule is that all food-talk must be fruit related! So stop all this bread and soy chatter and start talking about fruit, dammit!

Well, Christine has said that Mika must be able to read my mind. I suppose some of his abilities are rubbing off.

Mika looks so confused each time I present him with apple stuff. You'd think he'd be used to it by now! :naughty: I haven't tried to give him a wizard hat yet though.

--Jack

Excuse me?

I will never change myself to fit into a group nor do I like being labeled. I am independent and do as I please so I will talk about soy and bread all I want. *starts to munch on non fruit items* You all may think that you're the uber cool crowd of the MFC but totally not in my head.

(I was the one that never fit into anywhere but was continuously picked on for no reason. Pretty much if you weren't an athlete, popular, redneck, or pretty you just didn't belong. I don't like taking sh!t now from others even though I'm still being harassed lately from former friends for no reason at this point. :mf_rosetinted: )

You say you're psychic. I say that you use that word as a cover up for stalker. haha

Maybe Mika forgets who you are whenever you meet. *Gasp!* Oh yes, I went there. :naughty: I do wonder how he'd react to receiving a wizard wand.

Or in the cause of the (yet-to-be-announced) Aussie tour it'll be 'grab Scut's old bra and throw it at him'. I have some feral old pairs that I have nothing better to do with.

Feral - in the context of underwear - conjures up some particularly unpleasant images.......:naughty:

Excuse me?

I will never change myself to fit into a group nor do I like being labeled. I am independent and do as I please so I will talk about soy and bread all I want. *starts to munch on non fruit items* You all may think that you're the uber cool crowd of the MFC but totally not in my head.

Well if you don't want to fit into our group, why are you trying to post here then, smartypants? :bleh:

Maybe Mika forgets who you are whenever you meet. *Gasp!* Oh yes, I went there. :naughty: I do wonder how he'd react to receiving a wizard wand.

I kinda hope he does! And I rather think he does too. It's ok, that means I always get fresh starts.

--Jack

Feral - in the context of underwear - conjures up some particularly unpleasant images.......:naughty:

:lmfao:

Never fear, I've never been into leopard print. :mf_rosetinted:

(That said, I saw some gorgeous silver ones the other day but they only had them up to C cup. :sneaky2:)

Oh boy.

If anyone wants any knickers they can throw at Mika, btw, just ask me. I have several pairs I bought and then could not wear because they were so darned uncomfortable.

Uncomfortable but stylish!

undies.jpg

--Jack

Well if you don't want to fit into our group, why are you trying to post here then, smartypants? :bleh:

I kinda hope he does! And I rather think he does too. It's ok, that means I always get fresh starts.

--Jack

Because I wanted to annoy you guys and be a rebel to try to break up your clique. :mf_rosetinted:

You never know. He has a sharp memory. Maybe he just doesn't like apples anymore. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh boy.

If anyone wants any knickers they can throw at Mika, btw, just ask me. I have several pairs I bought and then could not wear because they were so darned uncomfortable.

undies.jpg

Jack, did you just happen to have photos of your knickers, or did you rush away and take the photo specially?

I'm much impressed with the speed of your response. If a little puzzled.:naughty:

Oh boy.

undies.jpg

--Jack

They're quite nice! It'd be a shame to throw them at a man who's own underwear pales in comparison in the creativity stakes. I think I'll stick to my ancient white underwires, they're appropriately boring for him.

Because I wanted to annoy you guys and be a rebel to try to break up your clique. :mf_rosetinted:

Careful you don't get banned then. That's causing drama, you know!

You never know. He has a sharp memory. Maybe he just doesn't like apples anymore. :mf_rosetinted:

Pfffft, when has he ever, really?

--Jack

You should know by our very nature, that we wouldn't give a toss if he did or not! :naughty:

It's not all about Mika you know. :mf_rosetinted:

Jack, did you just happen to have photos of your knickers, or did you rush away and take the photo specially?

I'm much impressed with the speed of your response. If a little puzzled.:naughty:

I've had the photo for a while. :naughty: I've been joking about throwing these at some musician ever since I first bought them and realized they were too itchy--and that was some time ago. Never quite got the chance.

Last week I actually bought some more knickers, including green ones with an apple design! But that one just did not fit well. I took them back rather than keeping them to throw at Mika though. :naughty:

--Jack

They're quite nice! It'd be a shame to throw them at a man who's own underwear pales in comparison in the creativity stakes. I think I'll stick to my ancient white underwires, they're appropriately boring for him.

So bland and plain undies should be thrown at him then? :blink:

I've had the photo for a while. :naughty: I've been joking about throwing these at some musician ever since I first bought them and realized they were too itchy--and that was some time ago. Never quite got the chance.

Last week I actually bought some more knickers, including green ones with an apple design! But that one just did not fit well. I took them back rather than keeping them to throw at Mika though. :naughty:

--Jack

It's an idea though.

*makes note to look out for apple knickers.

I wonder if they do them with wizards on them?

I just want to say... Is it dangerous for me to be coming in here cause I'm a mod? cause I wasn't on here (and didn't take part in the discussion to ban Yop, Kata, Cynthia and pinkunicorn)... So don't blame me... I've not heard a thing...

*shields self from random stuff possibly being thrown*

I could say the same for the Aussies.

I apologise if I'm whining insufferably again but now that the final reports are rolling in from the end of his 17-month tour I'm feeling bitter again about not having even a single tour yet and the canceled festival.

*huggles Scut*

I feel the same way...

Kata - just be lucky that you're in the forum, so many others have never even gotten the chance to register.

...and Jack was told to "shut -up" yesterday so we might not see her for awhile.

Do you really think that would stop her?

Awww...Scut. Whine here all you want....besides the Aussie thread, you'll get all the happy people telling you that you should just be happy that he made it to your country last year, even if you didn't see him.

*glares at people who have seen Mika 10 times who say we should be grateful for seeing other people's videos and pics*

Do consider yourself lucky that someone gets to eat your chocolate in front of you while you're watching, because hey, at least you can see the chocolate?

(That was one I've heard and used alot)

*steps back into the lurking shadows after presenting an old, overused analogy*

*glares again*

Pffft, not because of some random rude person! Nothing I said was out of line so none of the mods have yet reproached me, at least.

The time you say something so bad we have to ban you is the day hell freezes over...

I'm not even bitching that I didn't enjoy the after party. That's my problem I suppose and actually I did enjoy some aspects of it, especially before Mika arrived and during his initial speech.

My bitching is about people acting like fools and ruining it for Mika. I mean it was his f*cking party, he should have been allowed to celebrate the end of this grueling tour regardless of how I felt about the whole thing.

I'm also upset that he may never endeavour to involve a group of fans in such a casual normal social situation again. I think any after "party" is going to be more formal and rigid and it's a travesty that some people ruined it for everyone, not just on Thursday, but forever.

Ugh I guess we are talking to ourselves now that half the apples are banned.

I agree with wha you say Christine... hell, I always agree, maybe I should be your fangirl or something :naughty:...

And I might add, someone said at the end of the North American tour, what are we all going to do without Mika gigs to fuel our obsession. And I believe it was me who posted the reponse "FIGHT"

which apparently gave dcdeb an apopleptic fit. She is not round today so hope her ticker will be fine when she gets baaaaaaack

Please don't do that to Deb... that means either me or HK will be in charge... and that's way too much responsibility for me...

I just might!! I think you've all been tempting me to anyway.

True. And we'll just have to entertain ourselves. *dreads the coming months*

Wouldn't surprise me. But I hope they wipe it off as strike one. And next time they know what not to do.

Can definitely feel the vibe from this pic. Happy Days indeed.

Hey.

IMO That's Possible. I believe in astrology and how it can affect us. Things have been strange here too.

As long as people entertain themselves without starting huge big bitch fights where they rip out each others throats I don't give a sh!t...

I just came back from the gym and I feel much more calm although still a tad disappointed at the proceedings.

That's an interesting point. I guess the Apples aren't as big as sh!t-stirrers as believed. :naughty:

I'm sorry to hear that.

Nope... people who aren't apples cause more trouble than the apples...

Obviously Kata and Yop have set a standard for the rest of you :mf_rosetinted:...

I never thought this day would come

I'm honoured.

Wait.... does that mean I have to do anything extra? :blink: Because any extra work is beyond me

Yeah, sounds about right... too fluffy lazy to do a thing :mf_rosetinted:...

*raids Scut's underwear drawer for old bras to throw*

Why am I suddenly thinking that's a really good idea? :blink:

Oh boy.

undies.jpg

--Jack

*steals Jack's underwear*

Careful you don't get banned then. That's causing drama, you know!

Pfffft, when has he ever, really?

--Jack

Oh now, I'm shaking.

No clue. Maybe he has a horrible fear about apples and every time he is given one, whether it's fake or not, it brings back bad memories. That's why he tries to forget you. :naughty:

You should know by our very nature, that we wouldn't give a toss if he did or not! :naughty:

It's not all about Mika you know. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh. My. Gosh. How dare you say it's not all about Mika! You're going to have all the crazy fan girls in here now. :wink2:

So bland and plain undies should be thrown at him then? :blink:

:lmfao: I sense another group project. It'll be Underwear In Cartoon Motion. See who can design the best Mikafied underwear.

Haha, Nico, you don't have to steal mine! I can give it to you... have no need for it after all!

And I did just buy lots of new ones.

Look, babs, a photo for you that I took just now!

This is where we see why Scut's bras are better to throw at Mika than mine. From his songs, I'd say I don't fit his preferences. :naughty:

--Jack