The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

It was an ad that was on tv and cinema all the time, for a mobile network called Orange...they kept saying "the future is orange"

I really wonder what Haeschen thinks though?:roftl:

I personally don't like orange though...not very much:thumbdown: Pink and red and yellow, oh yeah!

I thought we were all going to Amsterdam. You know: gig in the future in Amsterdam! Netherlands = Orange?! Future = Netherlands = Orange?!?!? Get it :roftl: ?!

Ok, so I was wrong.

I should better waste my creative energy on my term paper which I will probably never finish!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes...but please, come again! :blush-anim-cl:

There's no doubt about! I loved Italy!

Just defender of truth and fairness (well, I do try)

I didn't do a Law degree for no reason you know, I still have *some* vocation to impart justice

And I don't think this issue has been a war between nationalities, not at all, just certain individuals who happened to move in certain circles, that's all.

But remmeber the future is ..............ORANGE:thumb_yello:

lol orange...that's fine with me! I love bright colors!

Hi there :) I don't think we've chatted yet :)

I'm Crystal, I'm new here :) Just joined last Saturday, made myself quite at home LOL

Hi, nice to meet ya :)

Wow! You only joined last Saturday and have already 600 something posts :shocked: ? It took me ages to get that far. You've only been here for two days. I'm really impressed!

It was an ad that was on tv and cinema all the time, for a mobile network called Orange...they kept saying "the future is orange"

I really wonder what Haeschen thinks though?

I personally don't like orange though...not very much:thumbdown: Pink and red and yellow, oh yeah!

Ahh, thanks a lot! I guess I can sleep tonight, then. :wink2:

Ah, now that I see you here I have a Hühnchen zu rupfen mit dir. Kind of . I didn't know you were there at the second Brixton Gig. I would have loved to talk to you. Why didn't you reveal yourself? Will we ever meet again ?

3350_0.jpg

Tut mir so leid!

I wasn't quite sure if it was you and I'm so shy :bleh: I hardly introduced myself to anybody there :blush-anim-cl: Mein Fehler :thumbdown:

As I joined the queue everybody there was so down that I was not quite sure if a 'Heeyy, it's meee, violet!' would have made it any better...

I also was too shy to walk up to Yop when I spotted her (but I thought she were taller :naughty: )

Next time... Promised!

Hi Crystal! Don't take the orange badly, I was confused and on the verge of tears when I should have just waved hello ;o)

Hi Robi :mf_rosetinted: Sorry about the smelly person :boxed: Well actually I can't imagine it would have been much better with me there, I didn't exactly bring a deodorant to the gig :blink: I do look cleaner on the pics from the first day than I do on those from later in the week though...guess the queue wasn't as rough that day :bleh: I pity the poor soul who stood behind me on thursday...and who had to share a room with me later in the evening :naughty:

Ahh, thanks a lot! I guess I can sleep tonight, then.

3350_0.jpg

Tut mir so leid!

I wasn't quite sure if it was you and I'm so shy :bleh: I hardly introduced myself to anybody there :blush-anim-cl: Mein Fehler :thumbdown:

As I joined the queue everybody there was so down that I was not quite sure if a 'Heeyy, it's meee, violet!' would have made it any better...

I also was too shy to walk up to Yop when I spotted her (but I thought she were taller :naughty: )

Next time... Promised!

Hi Crystal! Don't take the orange badly, I was confused and on the verge of tears when I should have just waved hello ;o)

Ok! I'm waiting for you :naughty: . I actually spotted you from a distance on Tuesday but shortly afterwards I was stuck in the queue and wasn't able to get out again.

And yes, Yop looks taller when you only know her writing :bleh: . *runs away*

Wow! You only joined last Saturday and have already 600 something posts :shocked: ? It took me ages to get that far. You've only been here for two days. I'm really impressed!

Not 2 days :) I joined on the 1st of the month :) so 10 days ":)

Oh..and I'm a bit of a chatterbox, and a fast typer to boot, the two make for a ton of posts LOL

Not 2 days :) I joined on the 1st of the month :) so 10 days ":)

Oh..and I'm a bit of a chatterbox, and a fast typer to boot, the two make for a ton of posts LOL

Oh, ok. But still. More than 600 posts in 10 days is still a LOT!

You know, I'm quite slow so I'm easy to impress :naughty:

Oh, ok. But still. More than 600 posts in 10 days is still a LOT!

You know, I'm quite slow so I'm easy to impress :naughty:

LOL Well alright then, go ahead, stay impressed, see if I care! LOL :)

Yeah...well...I think I posted something in pretty much every active thread LOL

I tried to revive the rhyming thread, but i'm getting tired of just looking at my own rhymes, need someone to play with, do you like to rhyme?

Hi Crystal! Welcome to the apple thread... I think you may like Mika too much to be here at the moment though. :naughty:

It's ok, you can like him, but you have to be able to fake disdain! Yawn heavily, "Mika who?" And be cynical, sarcastic and "horrible."

Yop, just checked the French forum... nothing much interesting there... forgot my log-on.

Eh. So the Frenchies complain about MFC being jealous and insist they did nothing wrong... and MFC complains about them not staying in line, hassling Mika's mom for passes and generally being pushy... but in neither case does anyone actually step up to the plate and admit that they, and not some Other Fans, were party to the whole mess.

(Although it's true that MFCers seem to think they're the only Mika fans and that all perks should go to them...)

--Jack

LOL Well alright then, go ahead, stay impressed, see if I care! LOL :)

Yeah...well...I think I posted something in pretty much every active thread LOL

I tried to revive the rhyming thread, but i'm getting tired of just looking at my own rhymes, need someone to play with, do you like to rhyme?

Oh, I'm bad at rhyming. Which reminds me that I hate poetry and that I should go on writing my paper.

Hi Crystal! Welcome to the apple thread... I think you may like Mika too much to be here at the moment though. :naughty:

It's ok, you can like him, but you have to be able to fake disdain! Yawn heavily, "Mika who?" And be cynical, sarcastic and "horrible."

--Jack

Psh, who? I thought we were a Survivor fan club? What is this Mika of which you speak? Can't say as I've ever heard of anything like that, kind of sounds like when a cat coughs up a hairball?

ha ha !!! i didn't see you at all violet ! can't believe you were "too shy" :thumbdown: you just didn't want to see me :tears: i'm 1.63m for your information, and i'm not sure you can imagine someone's height on her writing unless you're drunk... what do you drink ?? :naughty:

crystal, i've never seen you around, but that's because i was banned :biggrin2: cause i'm mean mean mean... but you're very welcome to have a chat about our nonsense ! if you like fruits it's better... if you like cats, it's perfect... if you like vegetables, go to Kjoshi and talk with her :roftl:

jack, nothing deep on the french forum, they misunderstood one of my post thinking i was "attacking" them, whereas i was just telling the version of the backstage passes story i had (from french people on that same french forum :fisch:) to avoid billions of repetitive and mean posts...

and good night robi...

and i think i said something to everybody now ??

Haeschen, pics of kitty...

Psh, who? I thought we were a Survivor fan club? What is this Mika of which you speak? Can't say as I've ever heard of anything like that, kind of sounds like when a cat coughs up a hairball?

HAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA !!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: !!! you're the fastest learner EVER !!!! :thumb_yello: awesome !!! find a way to add a fruit in that sentence and you have the title of APPLE :roftl:

crystal, i've never seen you around, but that's because i was banned :biggrin2: cause i'm mean mean mean... but you're very welcome to have a chat about our nonsense ! if you like fruits it's better... if you like cats, it's perfect... if you like vegetables, go to Kjoshi and talk with her :roftl:

I love nonsense, I love fruit, and I have 2 beautiful cats of my own. One of which I have to fly home to say goodbye to this weekend. She's very ill, but I love her! :)

I did notice it's getting a bit too nice and friendly in here.

Come on apples! Sort it out, otherwise what's the point? We may as well rename ourselves the Mika loving happy thread, ffs!:mf_rosetinted:

HAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA !!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: !!! you're the fastest learner EVER !!!! :thumb_yello: awesome !!! find a way to add a fruit in that sentence and you have the title of APPLE :roftl:

"Psh, who? I thought we were a Survivor fan club? What is this Mika of which you speak? Can't say as I've ever heard of anything like that, kind of sounds like when a cat coughs up a hairball, or the sound of a mango being smashed by a hammer?"

better? I'm a quick one! ;)

Careful, it takes a little more than that. A little je ne sais quoi. (That's because I haven't made it up yet)

ha ha !!! i didn't see you at all violet ! can't believe you were "too shy" :thumbdown: you just didn't want to see me :tears: i'm 1.63m for your information, and i'm not sure you can imagine someone's height on her writing unless you're drunk... what do you drink ?? :naughty:

LOL! I don't think I'm drunk, but I ate some dodgy chocolates :blink:

I DID want to see you there! Actually I saw you, you were eating a sandwich on Tuesday. :naughty: But I was too afraid you could be MEAN, mwhahaahaah!! :bleh:

The height thing is funny, though, must be something subconscious :roftl: