Why ô why Mika doesn't have a wireless microphone...

Yoppappop

since it seems that this question has been very trendy lately, i thought we could do a common thinking about it...

my idea : playing with the wire gives him a bit more "presence" on stage than just hanging a wireless microphone, then we could actually focus on how bad he really dances :mf_rosetinted:

that would be the only reason why he would be risking his life getting hung up/strangled every evening on stage by this so mysterious present wire.

your thoughts ?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he obviously has not got enough presence on stage to have a wireless microphone. He needs a mike as a prop, something to hang on to. What would he do with his hands otherwise apart from the few hand motions we have seen.

Try to be like GK

Looks were too sad

Love, love me

Shock shock me

Walk away

Mulitply by four

That's about it. The rest of the time he would be like a spare part.

And we've seen what that looks like haven't we? :mf_rosetinted:

Without the wire he couldn't go on telling that cute little story about how every night while he's asleep the cords grow longer and longer and longer ... until one fine day he will strangle himself with them :mf_rosetinted:

And the whip is an interesting aspect...

yes, he needs to play, hang on to something when he doesn't know what to do, cause he's not that creative, he would be nothing without that wire!:mf_rosetinted:

I hadn't considered his lack of creativity, but now you have highlighted it, it is so clear to me.

I agree also with the idea that he is trying to be retro, after all, he does this with his music and hairstyle (Shirley Temple).

I hadn't considered his lack of creativity, but now you have highlighted it, it is so clear to me.

I agree also with the idea that he is trying to be retro, after all, he does this with his music and hairstyle (Shirley Temple).

and there bab kills me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

it's not retro, it's TIMELESS :sneaky2:

and shirtley temple...??? awwww.... that's a comparison that fits! :mf_rosetinted:

*waiting for someone to say "he does what he wants to"* :fisch:

Yop, he does what he wants to. If he wants to do it, he wants to do it and that's it.

:roftl::naughty::roftl::naughty::roftl::naughty:

Yes, he obviously has not got enough presence on stage to have a wireless microphone. He needs a mike as a prop, something to hang on to.

My thoughts exactly... He is unlikely to feel confident enough on stage without something to cling to... :cool:

Don't forget, until quite recently he was perfoming behind his piano, so he needs to get used to the idea of his hands 'hanging free' with no particular job to do.

Oh come on! Leave the poor boy alone. Mika is by far the most creative artist I've ever seen and he has such a great stage presence. How could you say something like that?! He is just so wonderful and perfect. He does not need a wireless microphone. He actually wouldn't need a microphone at all as his voice is so loud and clear and perfect (have I already mentioned that he is just perfect). You are all just jealous. Very mean people indeed. Come on and get yourselves some kind of life! And leave poor Mika alone! Because he just does what he does. And no one will ever change him. Especially not you!

:mf_rosetinted:

thank you, a bit more waiting and i was disappointed...

Yes I thought you'd not get a good night sleep otherwise :naughty: .

My thoughts exactly... He is unlikely to feel confident enough on stage without something to cling to... :cool:

Completely agree with you both. For having done some acting I can say that it's not easy to know what to do with your hands when you perform...