Why ô why Mika doesn't have a wireless microphone...

Yoppappop

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't like those wireless mics. There's something really cheesey about them. It wouldn't suit Mika; he'd have to dance more and heaven knows we don't need that :roftl:

He likes 'old skool' stuff doesn't he (he's always saying that) and a good old-fashioned wire mic suits him. Wireless he'd just look like Britney or something:thumbdown:

Do you mean a chordless mic or a headset???

Theyre sort of different things. A headset is probably most appropriate for dance routines and things.

Hadn't thought of that...of course, you are right. Personally I was thinking of the headsets.

I still like the wire though. One day he WILL come a cropper on it. I wanna see that. Mwahahahahahahahah

I really don't like those wireless mics. There's something really cheesey about them. It wouldn't suit Mika; he'd have to dance more and heaven knows we don't need that :roftl:

He likes 'old skool' stuff doesn't he (he's always saying that) and a good old-fashioned wire mic suits him. Wireless he'd just look like Britney or something:thumbdown:

..what about another poll?:devil:

..what about another poll?:devil:

go on then.

we should also have the 'no microphone, just operatic-style bellowing' option. Well he is classically trained and it'd make Alla proud.

or do opera singers have hidden mics? *illusions about to be shattered*

go on then.

we should also have the 'no microphone, just operatic-style bellowing' option. Well he is classically trained and it'd make Alla proud.

I leave at you the honour to make this poll :wink2:

go on then.

No, he couldn't do that. He couldn't project his voice, and jump around, and run all over the stage.

Yes, there are hidden mics in theartres where opera is performed. I was trained to project my voice, but I couldn't reach the back row of some of the theartres nowadays, and I CANNOT sing as good as Mika, but even he couldn't do it. He would strain his awesome voice too much.

Love today, from Marilyn

It's really very easy to see why he insists on using the mic...it's a subliminal message, well just LOOK at it fgs! need I say more.:mf_rosetinted: He could very easily afford a posh new modern one that hides just near his hairline, but OH NO he just have to keep that THING in his hand holding it as near as he can to his mouth...yelling down it, holding it out to the innocent audience, I bet he cracks himself up after the gig at us for thinking it's all and innocent game where we sing his lyrics back at him.

It's really very easy to see why he insists on using the mic...it's a subliminal message, well just LOOK at it fgs! need I say more.:mf_rosetinted: He could very easily afford a posh new modern one that hides just near his hairline, but OH NO he just have to keep that THING in his hand holding it as near as he can to his mouth...yelling down it, holding it out to the innocent audience, I bet he cracks himself up after the gig at us for thinking it's all and innocent game where we sing his lyrics back at him.

Infact we all find the mic sexy... it's the wire that doesn't make sense..wait!..bondage?:naughty:

They keep it on a wire, so that his rage when another band member screws up does not unleash for the worst. He cannot throw the mic at Martin if it is attached to a wire!

I should work for the Sun!

haha!!! true! i love singing with a microphone its soooo fun! lol although when you singing the wrong word or something everyone can hear you lol but luckily i haven't done that yet lol! plus for the not so very good dancers among us it is handy to use as a prop and keep your hands busy :)

Yeah, you know when you were a kid, singing into your hairbrush? It's like that. If the had a wireless mic, he wouldn't know he was a real pop star. Probably.

Well you see I had a real microphone plugged into a guitar amp :punk: Hairbrushes don't really cut it.

(By the way I've just read the whole of this thread and haven't really stopped laughing :naughty:)

Well you see I had a real microphone plugged into a guitar amp :punk: Hairbrushes don't really cut it.

(By the way I've just read the whole of this thread and haven't really stopped laughing :naughty:)

Blimey!

Yoppa was bored last night and roped us in.:naughty:

i would love to get a bright red glittery microphone when i take my singing professionally :) cos that would be sooo groovy! oh and have 'groooovvy'written on the side in swilrly writing cos thats my favourite word lol!!