Mika makes Amy a kosher offer

Droopsy

now you are forgetting that mika is lebanese and that if he ever goes to israel he could never return to his homeland because both countries are still officialy ennemies seing as :

1) israel is still occupying a part of lebanon's land.

2) a lebanese islamic group is still being rude to israel.

3) israel is not showing any will to be friendly with lebanon.

that's why i don't like either religion or politics :thumbdown: because it always separate people rather than uniting them.

Dear Cubitus, I`m glad that you reacted. That`s true that with an Israeli stamp in his passport he might have problems entering Lebanon and vice versa. Even when travelling with the European Union/UK passport.

Yes, Lebanon and Israel have a long and bloody history, unfortunatelly also present, both sides taking a part in it.

With the religion and politics, I fully agree with you. Why you and me couldn`t be friends, you Lebanese and me Israeli? Peace and love etc.. :wink2:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Cubitus, I`m glad that you reacted. That`s true that with an Israeli stamp in his passport he might have problems entering Lebanon and vice versa. Even when travelling with the European Union/UK passport.

Yes, Lebanon and Israel have a long and bloody history, unfortunatelly also present, both sides taking a part in it.

With the religion and politics, I fully agree with you. Why you and me couldn`t be friends, you Lebanese and me Israeli? Peace and love etc.. :wink2:

you know i already gave the matter a thought...one of my best friend is jewish and she spend every summer in israel so last summer she invited me to go with her and i understood after making some researches that i can't go with her and i explained the situation for her...you know i think most of the lebanese and israeli people want the peace but it's because of stupid politicians...i don't mind having israeli friends and i already have more than one :wink2:

i think that mika collaborating with wino would definitely be a good idea a they are both talented...''they tried to make me go to rehab but i said no no no '' :naughty:

Amy is a great singer, i just wish she would have taken bettr care of herself and i hope the rehad will make her better.

It is an interesting concept on Mika & Amy making some music together, their voices together..now that will be a challange to put together.

you know i already gave the matter a thought...one of my best friend is jewish and she spend every summer in israel so last summer she invited me to go with her and i understood after making some researches that i can't go with her and i explained the situation for her...you know i think most of the lebanese and israeli people want the peace but it's because of stupid politicians...i don't mind having israeli friends and i already have more than one :wink2:

i think that mika collaborating with wino would definitely be a good idea a they are both talented...''they tried to make me go to rehab but i said no no no '' :naughty:

You see how the world is ridiculous?

And it`s like this not only because the evil politicians, militants and religious fanatics.. but also because of the indifferent masses.

now you are forgetting that mika is lebanese and that if he ever goes to israel he could never return to his homeland because both countries are still officialy ennemies seing as :

1) israel is still occupying a part of lebanon's land.

2) a lebanese islamic group is still being rude to israel.

3) israel is not showing any will to be friendly with lebanon.

that's why i don't like either religion or politics :thumbdown: because it always separate people rather than uniting them.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm