Is It Possible To Be More Lame Than I Am?

phunkygal

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez...how can people be so harsh??!!!!

And especially that part when that lady said huge stars dont go out front anymore and they go out back instead to HUGE limos and HUGE hotels...its like...she's treating you guys like you didn't know anything!!!! How RUDE of her!!!

i am so freakin pissed, my friend, well basically boyfriend's dad was a security guard that night at the orpheum and devin went around telling everyone that his dad said the mika show sucked and the worst part was when he sand missionary man. :thumbdown:

Pfft :sneaky2: He should have got you VIP passes, or something, not be saying how crap he thought it was. Don't speak to him tell his gives you flowers and begs for your forgivness :bleh:

haha i was like "Devin i see why Emily broke up with you! you are nothing but a negative idiot!" then i pushed him from my bus seat and he started laughing. he thinks im joking......noone messes with me, especially not when they are dissing mika! :lmao:

Yeah, from what I've read so far he hasn't taken a back exit to escape us. He'll generally come out, stay for a few minutes and leave which I think is truly wonderful because he has the option not to. Who knows if it'll continue when he gets even bigger but it's really nice now while it lasts.

Mikaholic saw me but didn't say hi. *hmpf* :sneaky2: Maybe next time there can be a small MFC meet up or something.

Okay I thought there was an alley around the Orpheum. I remembered looking down it as we passed but I didn't know if it lead to the theatre or not because I got so turned around on those streets that I couldn't remember the way back to the hotel after the gig. :naughty:

We'll have to get invisibility cloak or something like in Harry Potter that way we can just tuck ourselves away in a corner and not get yelled at by security. Although, maybe if he does end up coming back to Boston someday and if it's some place different maybe security won't be as harsh. I wouldn't mind if he played at the Orpheum again because I LOVED how it was seated so there was no pushing and shoving or waiting in the cold freezing rain, but I'm not ready to deal with the staff there again any time soon. :mf_rosetinted:

i think even when he is big in america, he'll still come out the front instead of the back. he adores his fans and obviously we adore him. haha

yeah that meet up would be fun! i bet there were other people from the MFC there too. we just have to wait til the time comes. :boxed:

i love dancing to his music. i don't really like the seated places. haha i love how he thought we were going to be calm and sit the whole time. HA! he said "this is supposed to be a soft seater! you guys are supposed to f****n' behave yourselves!" as we all scream at the top of our lungs. haha did you hear some girl scream "have my babies!" or something like that? that was wicked funny. there were 2 girls that sat infront of me and they were being wicked mean to me and my friends like whenever we would freak out and dance and sing they would give us wicked bad looks. and they sat down the whole time and were playing with their phones. they didn't even watch him! that made me wicked mad.

Geez...how can people be so harsh??!!!!

And especially that part when that lady said huge stars dont go out front anymore and they go out back instead to HUGE limos and HUGE hotels...its like...she's treating you guys like you didn't know anything!!!! How RUDE of her!!!

It was annoying, but funny that I totally knew she was off on this one with the limo bit. She only got that idea because an suv limo drove by.

i think even when he is big in america, he'll still come out the front instead of the back. he adores his fans and obviously we adore him. haha

yeah that meet up would be fun! i bet there were other people from the MFC there too. we just have to wait til the time comes. :boxed:

i love dancing to his music. i don't really like the seated places. haha i love how he thought we were going to be calm and sit the whole time. HA! he said "this is supposed to be a soft seater! you guys are supposed to f****n' behave yourselves!" as we all scream at the top of our lungs. haha did you hear some girl scream "have my babies!" or something like that? that was wicked funny. there were 2 girls that sat infront of me and they were being wicked mean to me and my friends like whenever we would freak out and dance and sing they would give us wicked bad looks. and they sat down the whole time and were playing with their phones. they didn't even watch him! that made me wicked mad.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see! :original:

A meet up would be great!

I loved jumping up and down that night. I went wild during Love Today. I loved how it was seated because my feet didn't hurt as much as they did his last gig and I did NOT miss the pushing and almost falling off stairs. :bleh: What the heck were those girls there for then?!! How can you sit down and have people blocking your view and NOT wonder what's going on up on stage?! If you go to a concert you've got to expect people dancing, jumping and singing. I turned off my cell phone during the gig. I only texted before the opening act, before they were done, after and then I shut it off until Mika was long gone from the stage.

I didn't hear that girl scream that. Where were you seated? We had some girls getting into an argument or something and right when Mika was starting a song at his keyboard a guy two rows in front of me yelled, "SHUT THE F*** UP!" to those girls and they shut up. I wonder if others, or Mika, heard it and wondered if the guy was yelling at Mika. I also had some girl about 2 rows behind me scream, "take your top off!!!" I ended up getting that one on tape. :doh: I wish I had the guy on tape because everyone around him cracked up. It was great. :naughty: I was glad to see that someone else was getting annoyed with it and stepped up to the plate and stopped it then and there.

Oh and yes, I love how he said that we were supposed to behave ourselves because it was his first seated gig. I was getting worried at first during the opening act because NO ONE stood. I was afraid that everyone was going to stay seated during Mika and I wanted to get up on my feet and jump. I can stay seated while listening to his CD, most times, but live... no way.

You all are talking about Boston, right???

Oh my goodness. Worst concert experience for me.

The security and ushers were absolutely horrible.

I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to meet Luke or Mika, phunkygal. If it helps, I didn't properly meet Mika either. I did end up staying longer and waited in line. To be honest, I was frustrated from the time I got to the theater until I left.. and all because of the security. During the show they kept on patrolling the isles and pointing their dumb pen flashlights everywhere; they even went as far as telling people in my area to step back if they were a foot away from their chairs. The thing is, at Mika concerts, people generally like to jump and dance around. If security wants our shins to be touching the seats, they obviously don't know what these shows entail; but noooo... some people got yelled at by security if they didn't stay close to their chairs. And when someone said, "I can't help where I'm jumping!" the usher goes, "SECURITY!!!! PLEASE COME SHOW THIS PERSON OUT!" Absolutely ridiculous.

So because we were the last to realize Mika may be coming out, the group I came with and I were at the end of the line. I was glad for that because I was secretly hoping my mood would get better by the time Mika came to our end. Surprise, surprise. "Those waiting at the end get rewarded first" is said by a security guard. I'm really sort of in a daze, and I'm trying to make myself ignore the guards, so I don't process what that means. Next thing I know, Andy is setting down and unloading his camera bag next to me, and Mika is in front of me (I was the very last in line). Because this is Mika, everyone wants to talk at the same time. Mika, being a nice guy, tries to give attention to all of them at the same time. While this is happening, a little circle sort of formed. It was me, Mika, John/Jerry (Mika's manager), Andy, Cynthia, a friend, Cynthia's husband, and back to me.Apparently the security guard took that as my turn being up. The security guard goes, "Ma'am you need to leave the line now." I'm looking :shocked:... I quickly tell the security guard, "Oh, I haven't had the chance to talk to him yet" and I turn back towards the circle. The security guard waits a minute while watching me, and then repeats himself. I'm thinking if he's watching me, he obviously doesn't see that I haven't had the chance to talk to Mika. So I repeat myself also. Then he's about an inch away from my face, on the verge of yelling and with a forced smile clearly saying don't mess with him, and saying, "MA'AM, you need to leave the line now." I got scared and frustrated to I just turned to leave our little circle completely unsatisfied.

As I took about two steps, all of the sudden Mika is in front of me shaking my hand as a goodbye. Hopefully you can imagine how frustrated and angry I was at that moment, even Mika being there because I didn't expect him. It all happened so fast and I wanted to leave before getting beat up, i mumbled something like a little angry kid. I think I said, "Thanks, by the way my name is Naomi." Mika says, "Thanks, Amy" and turns back around towards his fans. So even though my name is Naomi, he thinks I'm Amy. :roftl: :roftl: Has something ever turned out so badly that you just have to laugh? As horrible as that night was, I can't help but see the humor in how incredibly and utterly unexpected everything turned out. :naughty::roftl:

Cynthia helped me fill in the blanks later on. She said that Mika had seen me getting told to leave, and when he turned back towards them after saying bye to me, his facial expression looked like he was thinking "I hope she'll be ok." She may be wrong, she may be right, but I'm just going to assume she's right for the sake of having something good happen.

Sorry, I just needed to get all of that out. I'm sure you would have wanted to be there, even with the dumb security acting that way; but hopefully you'll meet him under better circumstances, phunkygal.

Folk were ON the stage??????

I am sorry you didn't get to meet them, but if

its any consolation, if security etc were screaming

at me to go away - I would have too!!!

The security guard was just doing his job. I've just been told, by someone who was at one of the gigs who said Mika encouraged fans to go onto the stage during Lollipop!!

NAUGHTY BOY!! SILLY BOY!!!! HAVE YOU A DEATH WISH MIKA???!!!!!!!??

The poor security guard was probably having a heart attack. If he was a bit annoyed, it was understandable. If I'd have been in his shoes I would probably have dropped dead on the spot.

I wanna dieeee!!!! You guys are SOOOOOO LUCKY!!! I've only seen him live once here in Dubai...and obviously he's never ever gonna come back again!!!! :crybaby:

consider yourself lucky coz obviously mika is NEVER coming here in malaysia considering there's not much publicity of him here.huhu.

I didn't get it, I apologise, SO busy these days, flash on forum, read a bit of posts but have no time to read all thread.. :blush-anim-cl:

did ya say people were standing ON stage all throughout the gig..?? :shocked: how come..??

no wonder mika was pissed off. I mean, as good as that may be for fans, it's a bit anarchic, don't ya think..? :boxed:

sorry to hear that you missed him after the gig, phunkygal: that's so bad.. :boxed:

You all are talking about Boston, right???

Oh my goodness. Worst concert experience for me.

The security and ushers were absolutely horrible.

I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to meet Luke or Mika, phunkygal. If it helps, I didn't properly meet Mika either. I did end up staying longer and waited in line. To be honest, I was frustrated from the time I got to the theater until I left.. and all because of the security. During the show they kept on patrolling the isles and pointing their dumb pen flashlights everywhere; they even went as far as telling people in my area to step back if they were a foot away from their chairs. The thing is, at Mika concerts, people generally like to jump and dance around. If security wants our shins to be touching the seats, they obviously don't know what these shows entail; but noooo... some people got yelled at by security if they didn't stay close to their chairs. And when someone said, "I can't help where I'm jumping!" the usher goes, "SECURITY!!!! PLEASE COME SHOW THIS PERSON OUT!" Absolutely ridiculous.

So because we were the last to realize Mika may be coming out, the group I came with and I were at the end of the line. I was glad for that because I was secretly hoping my mood would get better by the time Mika came to our end. Surprise, surprise. "Those waiting at the end get rewarded first" is said by a security guard. I'm really sort of in a daze, and I'm trying to make myself ignore the guards, so I don't process what that means. Next thing I know, Andy is setting down and unloading his camera bag next to me, and Mika is in front of me (I was the very last in line). Because this is Mika, everyone wants to talk at the same time. Mika, being a nice guy, tries to give attention to all of them at the same time. While this is happening, a little circle sort of formed. It was me, Mika, John/Jerry (Mika's manager), Andy, Cynthia, a friend, Cynthia's husband, and back to me.Apparently the security guard took that as my turn being up. The security guard goes, "Ma'am you need to leave the line now." I'm looking :shocked:... I quickly tell the security guard, "Oh, I haven't had the chance to talk to him yet" and I turn back towards the circle. The security guard waits a minute while watching me, and then repeats himself. I'm thinking if he's watching me, he obviously doesn't see that I haven't had the chance to talk to Mika. So I repeat myself also. Then he's about an inch away from my face, on the verge of yelling and with a forced smile clearly saying don't mess with him, and saying, "MA'AM, you need to leave the line now." I got scared and frustrated to I just turned to leave our little circle completely unsatisfied.

As I took about two steps, all of the sudden Mika is in front of me shaking my hand as a goodbye. Hopefully you can imagine how frustrated and angry I was at that moment, even Mika being there because I didn't expect him. It all happened so fast and I wanted to leave before getting beat up, i mumbled something like a little angry kid. I think I said, "Thanks, by the way my name is Naomi." Mika says, "Thanks, Amy" and turns back around towards his fans. So even though my name is Naomi, he thinks I'm Amy. :roftl: :roftl: Has something ever turned out so badly that you just have to laugh? As horrible as that night was, I can't help but see the humor in how incredibly and utterly unexpected everything turned out. :naughty:

Cynthia helped me fill in the blanks later on. She said that Mika had seen me getting told to leave, and when he turned back towards them after saying bye to me, his facial expression looked like he was thinking "I hope she'll be ok." She may be wrong, she may be right, but I'm just going to assume she's right for the sake of having something good happen.

Sorry, I just needed to get all of that out. I'm sure you would have wanted to be there, even with the dumb security acting that way; but hopefully you'll meet him under better circumstances, phunkygal.

:shocked: I didn't know the security inside was that rude! All the ones I ran into were nice to me. I saw you and Cynthia two rows in front of me, you guys walked by me before but I didn't say anything. I saw security give you trouble or something about switching seats. Sorry I didn't go say hi, I waited until just about the last minute to say hi to Titty. I always end up with those awkward silences when meeting new people so I was a little hesitant to. Did security seriously kick that person out for saying that he can't help where he jumps?!! Hopefully not.

That's so weird that they were like that. During Lollipop I looked over and someone had snuck into where the empty seat beside me was and people were blocking the aisle because they had been trying to make it down closer.

I can't believe how rude that guard was knowing that you didn't get a chance to talk to him and being that close to your face. :thumbdown: I'm glad Mika stepped in front of you to shake your hand. I probably would have been on the verge of tears at that point being so close after taking all of the rude yelling just to be yelled at to get away again in front of him. I almost was when I was walking away after one of the larger staff came at me screaming at me. I walked away biting my tongue so I would rip off a line of cruses and to tell them to stop yelling at me because I wasn't being out of control and was just standing there in silence. I surprisingly didn't get screamed at by security when I met him and neither did my mom and she stood diagonally behind me when I met him. Although I was near the very end at that time and it probably was because I had my picture out ready to be signed and I didn't say anything at first (I didn't get my name out this time I forgot haha) and what I did say at the end which was like a sentence worth I said rather quickly and as I was trying to quickly walk around him so security had no reason to complain. I knew after he went in for a hug it was time to leave right after. I wonder if he said something to security as the line got smaller because he was signing and giving hugs.

Like you, I had to have my mom fill in some blanks for me. I guess I seriously had selective hearing after all of the yelling because I COMPLETELY missed something that Mika had said that I would have commented on. :doh:

I didn't get it, I apologise, SO busy these days, flash on forum, read a bit of posts but have no time to read all thread.. :blush-anim-cl:

did ya say people were standing ON stage all throughout the gig..?? :shocked: how come..??

no wonder mika was pissed off. I mean, as good as that may be for fans, it's a bit anarchic, don't ya think..? :boxed:

sorry to hear that you missed him after the gig, phunkygal: that's so bad.. :boxed:

Mika pulled people up onto the stage and then in turn they pulled others up. It was just a big random dance party during Lollipop and after it was over Andy went around and filmed people still dancing on the stage.