2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

at the keyboard -

hard to see - but it IS him!:punk:

Live photos...can it get any better on MFC??? Hooch I am glad you got so many calls to make up for not being there! Isn't deb a sweetie!:wub2:

You've got time to take a shower.

I like the live reports idea. Someone tell Mika to get on that. He's got a cameraman. They just need to stream it.

Oh yeah I guess it could! That would be a nice bonus for becoming official!!

Hey!!!! I survived the trampling and the pushing and the suffocation!! Woo!!

Thanks for the report Revica...and Elmo glad you survived, I guess that might not be happening at every gig from now on if the crush was really bad, so you had a lucky experience.

I was being crushed nearly the entire show in Tokyo last year, it could not have got much worse, my clothes were being gradually removed by the crush...:naughty: And I filmed all my vids standing on only one foot with my elbow resting on someone's head in front. (I was taller than most of the Japanese fans, luckily!) My arm was trapped in that position.

So

where are the others???

Pictures will come tomorrow. Even though this will be short I thought something was better than nothing.

Meet up with KatieisaKatie and her entorage (spelling ?) at PAX

The girls and I got to venue at 1:00.

There was talk of possible going in for a meeting before sound check, for sound check after sound check. Never happened BUT MIKA came out to us he answered questions and accepted gifts.

Then hot chocolate and munckins arrived thanks to Mika management.

Pre-show fun included Zib, Zab Zob or something like that, a walk-off, and numerous sing a longs.

Had at the a negative experience in the crowd. (Twice to be exact)

Show was wonderful I wasn't ecpecting the whole 9 yards, I thought he couldn't do "The Big Production" at certain venues but they did it and it was WUNDEBAR!!

Once outside met up with MFC'ers and found out that if my girls would have been up front at the stage they could have been hurt by the surging of the crowd during Lollipop when Mika started pulling people up onto stage.

So the "negatives" were really blessings in disguise that my girls didn't get hurt.

VERY emotional day. Anticipation, meeting up with on-line friends, WAITING and WAITING the excitment of getting in the agony of defeat (the 2 run ins) the EXCILLERATION of seeing MIKA & Co. wanting them more than before

to the after concert let down, tired and hungry.

It was a pleasure to meet you all. May everyones journeys be safe.

Chat ya later,

Jamie

Pictures will come tomorrow. Even though this will be short I thought something was better than nothing.

There was talk of possible going in for a meeting before sound check, for sound check after sound check. Never happened BUT MIKA came out to us he answered questions and accepted gifts.

Pre-show fun included Zib, Zab Zob or something like that, a walk-off, and numerous sing a longs.

Show was wonderful I wasn't ecpecting the whole 9 yards, I thought he couldn't do "The Big Production" at certain venues but they did it and it was WUNDEBAR!!

Once outside met up with MFC'ers and found out that if my girls would have been up front at the stage they could have been hurt by the surging of the crowd during Lollipop when Mika started pulling people up onto stage.

So the "negatives" were really blessings in disguise that my girls didn't get hurt.

VERY emotional day. Anticipation, meeting up with on-line friends, WAITING and WAITING the excitment of getting in the agony of defeat (the 2 run ins) the EXCILLERATION of seeing MIKA & Co. wanting them more than before

Chat ya later,

Jamie

oooo great, thanx!! can't wait for pix!

Hey hey hey, don't hate on my fellow indians with their accents! lol:naughty: :naughty:

You got love em

Yeah the FOBs are quite polite at times

I wasn't hating on the Indian accent.:wink2: I was just describing the conversation.

FOBs?

Chat ya later,

Jamie

Thanks for the report! Im glad you and your girls got out safely! Sounds like an amazing experience. :thumb_yello:

not a lot, but a few good pics i got of him (and im sorry if you dont like the shirtless, its just the only ones i uploaded right now :naughty:)

IMG_1705.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

(i can NOT get over those muscles in the last pic....-melts-) :blush-anim-cl:

VERY nice:wink2: I'm so glad he still wearing them(at least i'm pretty sure thats them)! I never got to tell him that you're supposed to make a wish when they come off *sigh* maybe he'll read this and see. :)

Chat ya later,

Jamie

Thanks for the report...so sorry to hear you had some bad experiences, but I hope the good experiences outweigh them!

Live photos...can it get any better on MFC??? Hooch I am glad you got so many calls to make up for not being there! Isn't deb a sweetie!:wub2:

she is the sweetest!

and it was great to be a part of the experience tonight-

i had fun!:thumb_yello:

and now i am off to bed as well...

just call me an oldie -

but it is almost 2am!:shocked:

:naughty:

not a lot, but a few good pics i got of him (and im sorry if you dont like the shirtless, its just the only ones i uploaded right now :naughty:)

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/Johnnylover4ever/MIKA/Terminal-5/IMG_1705.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/Johnnylover4ever/MIKA/Terminal-5/IMG_1034.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/Johnnylover4ever/MIKA/Terminal-5/IMG_1047.jpg

(i can NOT get over those muscles in the last pic....-melts-) :blush-anim-cl:

Nice pictures! Thanks.

fresh off the boat (:naughty: :naughty:) people used to call my dad that when he arrived here from Jamaica. so it means like immigrants or something like that...

OH! Yea I know what "fresh off the boat" is, I just never heard it abbreviated before.:naughty:

VERY nice:wink2: I'm so glad he still wearing them(at least i'm pretty sure thats them)! I never got to tell him that you're supposed to make a wish when they come off *sigh* maybe he'll read this and see. :)

huh? what come off? do i want to know? :roftl: