2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

OFF TOPIC

People told me his name a 10000000 times today and I can't think of it,but if any one was the myspace of the film guy can the PM me?thanks.

well, first of all, congratz on your 101 posts!! lolol

and, im not SURE but i THINK it was Andy...right? :thumb_yello:

Hey guys, first time poster, long time mika fan. it was my first mika concert tonight and it was absolutely AMAZING! i met so many great fans including lovetoday (it's neil from front row!) and i went with an amazing group of people!

one request though, could anybody with pictures/videos of the kids on stage please pm me/post them here! i was the guy who got pulled up first in the blue and grey shirt! it was the most amazing experience of my life, reliving it in my head gives me chills!

hehehe, yay, wait, so, your the one who picked up my drawing for me? thank you!! :thumb_yello:

hm picked up your drawing... i dont remeber doing that

well depending on where you wer eonline i was the one with the frosted flakes haha

Hey guys, first time poster, long time mika fan. it was my first mika concert tonight and it was absolutely AMAZING! i met so many great fans including lovetoday (it's neil from front row!) and i went with an amazing group of people!

one request though, could anybody with pictures/videos of the kids on stage please pm me/post them here! i was the guy who got pulled up first in the blue and grey shirt! it was the most amazing experience of my life, reliving it in my head gives me chills!

NEIL!!!! i have pictures form the stage

but im SURE someone wil have a video up on youtube of our amazing excapade on stage!

Neil I just clicked on your myspace link to see who you were...hahahaha it must be realllyyy late!

Welcome to the crazy and obsessed world of MFC Neil!

You will eventually get all pics/videos/youtube links if you hang round this thread, this is where everyone will come when they get back home. They know that those of us in far off places who can't ever go are RELYING on them!!:naughty:

yah, i think ill be getting to sleep too, im soo tired. i still cant feel my feet :mf_rosetinted:

all videos will be posted tommorow, they take FOREVER to load, but, i have a bunch

How Much Do You Love Me

Holy Johnny

Missionary Man

and a bunch more :thumb_yello:

sorry cant help wasnt there! but welcome!!! and happy u all had such an amazing time! :thumb_yello: