2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

I betcha Jerry's gathering the MFCers to get some time to meet Mika. He did this last year at the Mod Club (Toronto) and in DC.

They've obviously already had preferential treatment before the gig (meeting Mika, hot chocolate, confirming the news of being the "Official" fanclub, soundcheck, etc) - so why stop with the privileges now....(Alright, I'll admit then I'm a tad jealous:sneaky2: )

So unless dcdeb texts hoochatootch, there might not be much reporting going on for a little while longer...I'll go to sleep for a bit and try to wake up in another hour or so.

*Patiently waits*

I KNOW rilo is going to get back to the hotel room and HAVE to text me because she's going to be so effin high on life... I was last night and instead of texting I called. :roftl:

*waits...*

*starts tapping fingers on the desk*

I can't wait for reports to come in, really. :naughty:

ok -

just got a text from deb -

apparently they are waiting to meet mika -

don't know if they are outside or what :blink:

but she said that "he has lots of people to meet!"

i would have thought less since he met them before the concert

omg, am i seriously the first one back!?!!

well, i can tell you this, it was amazing and more!!!!

im guessing you want pictures, right :naughty: ill get some up soon, but, omg, i cant even describe it. the end though. was pretty bad....we where really fighting for our lives to stay upright and BREATH.

when he was going into the venue, he stopped to talk to those there, he told them that "if one or two people get on stage, they'll get thrown out, but if all of you jump on stage they wont do anything"

so he told us, or, rather, those in line ( i wasnt there yet) to jump on stage at the end of the last song (lolipop) so, first thing was he reached down and took someones hand and pulled them up and waved at the rest of us to come up, only thing is everyone tried to get over the barrier at once and we where quite literally crushed:thumbdown: i guess it was sweet of him to try though :roftl:

ALL HIS SONGS WHERE AMAZING!!! picture time :wub2:

im guessing you want pictures, right :naughty: ill get some up soon, but, omg, i cant even describe it. the end though. was pretty bad....we where really fighting for our lives to stay upright and BREATH.

when he was going into the venue, he stopped to talk to those there, he told them that "if one or two people get on stage, they'll get thrown out, but if all of you jump on stage they wont do anything"

so he told us, or, rather, those in line ( i wasnt there yet) to jump on stage at the end of the last song (lolipop) so, first thing was he reached down and took someones hand and pulled them up and waved at the rest of us to come up, only thing is everyone tried to get over the barrier at once and we where quite literally crushed:thumbdown: i guess it was sweet of him to try though :roftl:

Aww, this really made me smile.:wub2:

omg that is the sweetest thing ever! amazing!!! AHHH! pictures please!!!!

Hahaha. He's finding a way to get around security with that stuff. If one or two do it they get the boot but if 20 jump up there who's going to stop them? :roftl:

I wonder which MFCers made it up!

hahah they did, they had NO IDEA what to do, :lmao:

they finally managed to stand infront and make sure noone climbed over the barrier....ofcourse...it didnt work when Mika shot out his hand and pulled them up :roftl: :roftl:

Aimee (I <3 Mika!!!) made it up, that much i know. not sure about who else. im sure theyll say :roftl:

He's a bad influence! :roftl:

Security must have had a fit. I hope no one was truly hurt!

me, HollyD, and my friend, plus SO MANY MORE, could barely breath. i had to push with all my might to just get a few inches away from the person infront of me to breath :sneaky2:

did not enjoy that part, enjoyed his thoughfullness and sweetness, and everything else though! :naughty: