2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

huh? what come off? do i want to know? :roftl:

haha, no, its nothing dirty, lol.

The bracelets. If i'm correct in assuming that i'm the only person who gave him 5 multi-colored bracelets in toronto, he's been wearing the bracelets since then!!!! (sorry, i wasn't clear AT ALL in the post) He wasn't wearing any colorful bracelets before toronto an after he is, so that makes me incredibly happy so see that he liked and is wearingthem because they took forever and a day to make. i have pics of them close up on my phone, but i don't know how to get anything from my phone to the computer. I hope he keeps them on because i forgot to tell him that when they fall off you're supposed to make a wish!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

ROFL. I like telemarketers.

I have a babyish voice, and one time I answered the phone and this woman asked for my mom, and said she was from Visa or something. And I was like "Sorry, we're not interested." (I know my mom doesn't have an account with them) and she goes, really rudely, "LITTLE GIRL, you don't KNOW who I am, so why don't you get your mother and put her on the phone, because I'd rather talk to an adult right now."

LOL - love it!

Telemarketers call me up and go "Hi there, is your mom or dad home?"

And I go:

"I'm not sure - I can give you their number, and you can find out for yourself...". :blink:

My fiance (StandardToaster) always gets called "miss" by telemarketers and people at drive-through windows. :naughty:

Anyhow, that's off topic.

On topic:

Thanks for the pics and the reports! Does anyone else find the belt he was wearing strangely sexy? :blush-anim-cl:

haha, no, its nothing dirty, lol.

The bracelets. If i'm correct in assuming that i'm the only person who gave him 5 multi-colored bracelets in toronto, he's been wearing the bracelets since then!!!! (sorry, i wasn't clear AT ALL in the post) He wasn't wearing any colorful bracelets before toronto an after he is, so that makes me incredibly happy so see that he liked and is wearingthem because they took forever and a day to make. i have pics of them close up on my phone, but i don't know how to get anything from my phone to the computer. I hope he keeps them on because i forgot to tell him that when they fall off you're supposed to make a wish!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

thats coooool! :thumb_yello:

LOL - love it!

Telemarketers call me up and go "Hi there, is your mom or dad home?"

And I go:

"I'm not sure - I can give you their number, and you can find out for yourself...". :blink:

My fiance (StandardToaster) always gets called "miss" by telemarketers and people at drive-through windows. :naughty:

Anyhow, that's off topic.

On topic:

Thanks for the pics and the reports! Does anyone else find the belt he was wearing strangely sexy? :blush-anim-cl:

Strangely sexy? You would have to be strange to not find it sexy. Mika is the king of style. He needs to be my stylisttt.

i ACTUALLY have a picture of the fans on-stage, i didnt take it though, Meg did...

yes, that is holy johnny in the background, it was HILARIOUS, mika kept cracking up during the song cuz the holy johnny guy was being hilarious:

IMG_0984.jpg

the fans:

IMG_1059.jpg

oh wow, so quite a few people actually did make it on stage! luckies!

AHHHH thats me in the stripped sweatshirt, you cant see me that well, but ill post the pictures i took form the stage when they upload/ tomorrow

AHHHHHHH!!!!

I just got back from my first gig:roftl:

The show was amazing and Mika could not be more kind. For those who were there early enough he came and talked to is an a fairly intimate setting.After that he bought us all some dunkin donuts hot coco.The show was amazing (duhhh) and after he came over and singed things before funning away with Perez Hilton.

oh and did I mention I was up on stage dancing with him? YES! Mika encouraged us during the first meet with him to come on up for the last song and agents some very angry security guards wishes some of us made it up!

sorry this is such a sloppy post..its too late and I'm too excited to take time and organize my thoughts!

AHHHHHHH!!!!

I just got back from my first gig:roftl:

The show was amazing and Mika could not be more kind. For those who were there early enough he came and talked to is an a fairly intimate setting.After that he bought us all some dunkin donuts hot coco.The show was amazing (duhhh) and after he came over and singed things before funning away with Perez Hilton.

oh and did I mention I was up on stage dancing with him? YES! Mika encouraged us during the first meet with him to come on up for the last song and agents some very angry security guards wishes some of us made it up!

sorry this is such a sloppy post..its too late and I'm too excited to take time and organize my thoughts!

oh thats great! Mika is so great, especially for trying to get a bunch of fans onstage with him! Most musicians shy away from that- no fun right!

AHHHH thats me in the stripped sweatshirt, you cant see me that well, but ill post the pictures i took form the stage when they upload/ tomorrow

ROCK ON!:thumb_yello:

I'm the one in the purple pants looking at God knows what on the ground!

omg, its YOU!! :roftl: :roftl: im the one who agreed w/ you bout starting in the back to tell them to move back :roftl: :roftl:

nice to meet you :bleh: