MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think MFC would go into meltdown if it was announced so that everyone in the members list could see it at the same time, ha ha in fact that would be darn well impossible, so I don't have a problem with how it's done, we all come on here at different times and we have diff time zones, so chill ppl it's gonna happen when it happens, it's exciting yeah but no one will die if they hear it 3 hours later than someone else will they.

Congrats to the MFC for becoming official. :yay: I haven't been here in a month, so could someone please explain to me what becoming official will entail? I do have some qualms about it... are they unfounded?

We still don't really know, we are waiting for FD and Deano to tell us everything... :)

Should be "next thursday" according to FD :naughty:

Congrats to the MFC for becoming official. :yay: I haven't been here in a month, so could someone please explain to me what becoming official will entail? I do have some qualms about it... are they unfounded?

We don't know yet, they've been torturing us :thumbdown:

We don't know yet - Dean or Fred will post when they have it all

tied up, but have said there will be no major changes - and Dean and his

team will continue to run MFC!!

We don't know yet - Dean or Fred will post when they have it all

tied up, but have said there will be no major changes - and Dean and his

team will continue to run MFC!!

No changes? :boxed: Why has Freddie continued to say it's all "good" things/stuff that we're in for, if there aren't any changes to being "Official"?

Oops. Guess I'm asking questions again when there won't be answers..until next week. :bleh:

No changes? :boxed: Why has Freddie continued to say it's all "good" things/stuff that we're in for, if there aren't any changes to being "Official"?

Oops. Guess I'm asking questions again when there won't be answers..until next week. :bleh:

I mean there will be no changes to the way the forum is run - and

the folk in charge here will remain in charge.

how bout no one posts here unless its with the big news cuz everytime i see a new post here my heart comes out of my body and i have a panick attack lol:naughty: i dont want the mfc to be responsible for my death :blink:

LOL I only have that panicfeeling when I see Freddiesdouble as poster....:roftl:

how bout no one posts here unless its with the big news cuz everytime i see a new post here my heart comes out of my body and i have a panick attack lol:naughty: i dont want the mfc to be responsible for my death :blink:

Oooh Don't die! Oh noes.... * thinks *

I don't want to go to prison....! * runs away *

Yesh... Okay... I'll shut up now... * shuts up *