MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I think Fred is amazing actually - everyone is who's made this even slightly possible.

It is exciting.... though I try not to think about it too much.... just waiting for that front page headline when I log on. Nope not there. Business as usual then.... :)

Fred must have his own personal stalkers at the moment - we're so impatient.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Fred is amazing actually - everyone is who's made this even slightly possible.

It is exciting.... though I try not to think about it too much.... just waiting for that front page headline when I log on. Nope not there. Business as usual then.... :)

Absolutely! If it weren't for him, I wonder where would MFC be...

I'm also waiting for the headline... In the meantime must really concentrate in work! (I'm so glad my job is not a life-saving one, my head seems to be "somewhere else" lately:naughty: )

Yes to all and thanks :blush-anim-cl:

Absolutely! If it weren't for him, I wonder where would MFC be...

I'm also waiting for the headline... In the meantime must really concentrate in work! (I'm so glad my job is not a life-saving one, my head seems to be "somewhere else" lately:naughty: )

Black Queenie .. always soooo kind :blush-anim-cl:

yay! we finally get some sort of news!

Gosh, why does it take so long to decide what we can and can't get? :boxed: It's been nearly 2 months!!!

yeh there are reasons ... :boxed:

Actually neither would I - I don't even know Jerry - have only ever seen John.

Yep I'll just wait and stick with Mika....

:)

same here! me and Vix (Bumblebee_vix, sparkly1's daughter) were at Hammersmith and like, I've only ever really seen the name Jerry here, so when I saw John I automatically assumed his name was Jerry. So, I went to Vix "Look! That's Jerry! Shall we say hello?" and Vix was like "yeah okay! 1...2...3..."

"JERRRRRYYYY!!!!" *waves*

*john carries on walking*

*john looks over and sort of waves...*

:roftl:

he probably hated us LMAO! when he came over to talk to the crowd he barely even looked at us :roftl:

same here! me and Vix (Bumblebee_vix, sparkly1's daughter) were at Hammersmith and like, I've only ever really seen the name Jerry here, so when I saw John I automatically assumed his name was Jerry. So, I went to Vix "Look! That's Jerry! Shall we say hello?" and Vix was like "yeah okay! 1...2...3..."

*john carries on walking*

*john looks over and sort of waves...*

:roftl:

he probably hated us LMAO! when he came over to talk to the crowd he barely even looked at us :roftl:

Yeh getting his name right reallyy does help :naughty:

yay! we finally get some sort of news!

Gosh, why does it take so long to decide what we can and can't get? :boxed: It's been nearly 2 months!!!

We do? Where? How many pages do I have to wade back through to find it? I didn't see anything on the front page....

yeh there are reasons ... :boxed:

I know, but 2 months is quite a while O.o especially when they kept saying "in 4 weeks time!" "next week!" "very soon!" and "asap!" and we're just kinda left here like....

:woot_jump:

and then...

:blink:

I know, but 2 months is quite a while O.o especially when they kept saying "in 4 weeks time!" "next week!" "very soon!" and "asap!" and we're just kinda left here like....

:woot_jump:

and then...

:blink:

Paticence patience .. , yeh easy to say isnt it , remember I want it posted just as much :punk:

Btw .. I dont use gabbly ! :shocked:

Yeh getting his name right reallyy does help :naughty:

lol yeah i felt a bit silly :blush-anim-cl:

We do? Where? How many pages do I have to wade back through to find it? I didn't see anything on the front page....

Fred said he was gonna e-mail...John? (LOL look im confused already! :roftl:) and see if we can get an actual DATE as to when news will arrive...

Paticence patience .. , yeh easy to say isnt it , remember I want it posted just as much :punk:

oh i know you do Fred...it must be difficult being stuck in limbo lol!

yeah I know! Caz told me via MySpace. I thought it was very surprising that you were there, I have no idea who impersonated you.

Yeah someone logged in as you when I was on there the other day.. Celestee was there too and we both said hi but no answer:blink:

Now we know that you are soo fab you have an impostor :roftl:

Yeah someone logged in as you when I was on there the other day.. Celestee was there too and we both said hi but no answer:blink:

I tell ya there can be no others , they want to be now ..

I loveee stalkers .. oh which I recently seem to have many :naughty:

I dont use it , maybe once but not generally

Next time if I do Ill use a code word . kangeroo yeh thats a good one:blink:

yeah and i asked how the MFC was doing cos it was down, and "you" were like "i really have no idea...." and then "you" practically left :boxed:

They all want to be me .. but there can be only one :punk::thumb_yello::naughty:

You're unique! :thumb_yello:

*irony...Freddie's DOUBLE rofl!*

Fred said he was gonna e-mail...John? (LOL look im confused already! :roftl:) and see if we can get an actual DATE as to when news will arrive...

Oh yeah I read that part. Getting Jerry's definition of ASAP...LOL ASAP doesn't usually have a time limit...As Soon As Possible..which of course leaves it open to vast interpretation as far as actual time frames go :) LOOPHOLES!! Look at all the pretty loopholes! :)

No worries here, I'm patient as a mountain. And I always get what I want.

:thumb_yello:

Not yet but your right it will be a thread of its own and on the front page

I would hope so, because if we are a fan club and we don't announce that we're official on the front page in bright flashing rainbow glittering letters, then we're pretty sad as far as fan clubs go LOL :naughty::roftl:

yeah and i asked how the MFC was doing cos it was down, and "you" were like "i really have no idea...." and then "you" practically left :boxed:

oHHH niceee play on words :punk::thumb_yello:

I left ... I dont post much on a weekend , mes out in the real world .. whatever that is :wink2:

Next time if I do Ill use a code word . kangeroo yeh thats a good one:blink:

:shocked:

DID YOU KNOW....

Warning: Useless information

That APPARENTLY, in the *can't spell this* aboriginee *LOL!* language, "kangaroo" means "I don't understand you"? Like, when people asked them what that animal was *kangaroo* they'd go "kangaroo! kangaroo!" hence why a kangaroo is called....*drum roll*....kangaroo! :biggrin2:

FreddiesDouble's double? heh heh heh

Oh yeah I read that part. Getting Jerry's definition of ASAP...LOL ASAP doesn't usually have a time limit...As Soon As Possible..which of course leaves it open to vast interpretation as far as actual time frames go :) LOOPHOLES!! Look at all the pretty loopholes! :)

No worries here, I'm patient as a mountain. And I always get what I want.

:thumb_yello:

I would hope so, because if we are a fan club and we don't announce that we're official on the front page in bright flashing rainbow glittering letters, then we're pretty sad as far as fan clubs go LOL :naughty::roftl:

Your right .. definine ASAP :thumb_yello: , Ill see what the man comes back with .. hope its not tommorow .. its April fools day ..............

Yeh we somehow need to get the MFC flashing in lots of fun colours