MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh poor you, if it is announced we are official tomorrow you will be innundated with pm's asking if it is true. If i were you i would just go into hiding until 2nd April. lol btw thanks to you and everyone else for maikng this happen you're a LEGEND. :mf_lustslow:

Yeh any day but not tommorow :roftl:

me awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :blush-anim-cl:

Major legend awards to Wendi and Deano also <and the MFCers>:punk:

Oh poor you, if it is announced we are official tomorrow you will be innundated with pm's asking if it is true. If i were you i would just go into hiding until 2nd April. lol btw thanks to you and everyone else for maikng this happen you're a LEGEND. :mf_lustslow:

i am sure freddie already get bombarded with pms asking when it will happen:roftl:

How about a carrier pigeon??? :wink2:

hehehe i think this one will do:naughty:

fatpigeon.jpg

i am sure freddie already get bombarded with pms asking when it will happen:roftl:

hehehe i think this one will do:naughty:

fatpigeon.jpg

Perfect! . pigeon post , Jerry should try this .. might speed him up . ahem :naughty:

Ohh yeh! Pms . texts .phonecalls .letters .. err and any other means of communication :naughty:

I love it really :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Perfect! . pigeon post , Jerry should try this .. might speed him up . ahem :naughty:

Ohh yeh! Pms . texts .phonecalls .letters .. err and any other means of communication :naughty:

I love it really :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

heehehe i am sure you do :mf_rosetinted: you probably have mfc girls camping outside ur house by now:naughty:

so i was thinking i will be able to spot all of the mfcers (if there are any) at my school once there is word that we become official cuz we will all be prancing around like bambi singing mika songs lol

The fact that you felt that you needed to justify your statement in such depth makes me suspect that you're guilty. :naughty:

"I was never really an INXS fan" = citizenship revoked. :mf_rosetinted:

(But Mika's "INXSex" Freudian slip in the Video Hits interview was amusing. :naughty:)

:shocked:

Since when do you have the right to revoke my citizenship???

And what nationality am I now?

Fine then... :sneaky2:

:shocked:

DID YOU KNOW....

Warning: Useless information

That APPARENTLY, in the *can't spell this* aboriginee *LOL!* language, "kangaroo" means "I don't understand you"? Like, when people asked them what that animal was *kangaroo* they'd go "kangaroo! kangaroo!" hence why a kangaroo is called....*drum roll*....kangaroo! :biggrin2:

I could have sworn that kangaroo meant "over there"... because a European pointed to a kangaroo and said to an Aboriginal man, "What is that?", so the Aboriginal man replied with "Kangaroo." (Meaning over there)...

The again, I may be wrong...

I think as well as front page news on here we should at least get a mention on National news. Top story on News at Ten with Sir Trevor Mcdonald.lol Also i think a national holiday should be declared. April fools day could soon be known as' National Mika Day'. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl:

I think there should be a national Mika day anyway

Everyone has to wear bright clothes and give each other lollipops and such

Oh and wear curly wigs

Yep I shall demand that - it's a vote winner

I think as well as front page news on here we should at least get a mention on National news. Top story on News at Ten with Sir Trevor Mcdonald.lol Also i think a national holiday should be declared. April fools day could soon be known as' National Mika Day'. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl:

Perfect :thumb_yello:

Anything for another back holiday :naughty:

I think there should be a national Mika day anyway

Everyone has to wear bright clothes and give each other lollipops and such

Oh and wear curly wigs

Yep I shall demand that - it's a vote winner

Jaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Ok lets get started. When we become official we have to do all of the above (btw this is mandatory) and every year we all have to meet here and gush about how great Mika and us are. PS flashing hearts are a must too. :roftl: