A new french fan...

French Deb

Hi everybody.

I'm Deb and I'm a french fan of Mika. I read your threads since a while but now, I decided to join the MFC !!

I'm so happy to be a part of your fan club which is amazing with nice members from all over the world.

I belong to the MikaWebsite, the french "forum", so I know some members of here.

I'm 21 and I study history at the university. I come from Britany, in the west of France.

The first thing I have to say is sorry for my English, I'll try to do my best and I'm quite intimidated when I see all of foreign members speaking with a very good english ! :blink:

I went to Mika's gig in Nantes, in France and I'll go to London on the 28 feb !! I'm so happy to see Mika again... :wub2:

I hope you just understood me, and see you later guys... :cool:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Helllow I'm french and new fan too,beware,it's like a "secte" (don't know if its the right word in english but i'm have a too lazy ass to check anyway..

:mf_rosetinted: ) when you get in you can't get out!It really become a real and dangerous addiction!!If i don't go on the forum to see what are the news i know i'm gonna spend a bad day...Welcome to youuu