Diana

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good Morning Oldlings,

Well, I'm back to Real Life today. :( What a wonderful weekend that had been...despite being a little sick. Oh, well! I didn't let that interfere too much. :wink2:

I had such an amazing time in Salt Lake and what a different experience in L.A. too. I'll never forget Salt Lake for as long as I live. It was so spontaneous and so unrehearsed.

The strange part was knowing where the guys were staying. It was so hard not to go over there and have a drink or dinner; however, I refrained which I'm so glad I did considering the time I got to spend with him in Los Angeles. But, the stalker chick definitely wanted to come out. I had to hold her back. LMAO

Mika asked me which I like better and of course, I told him that you couldn't compare. One was the huge, Broadway production and the other was sitting around with friends. I prefer the sitting around with friends. :wub2: But, some may not.

Well, this Oldling is worn out. I really don't know how some of y'all go to show after show. I'm done for a while. But, very, very, very content!!! :wub2:

Miek you're back.

Hi there.

Hi clare, yes i'm back, but i'm afraid i have to go again, my son is throwing a tantrum (do i say this right) so i have to go referee between him and his dad. :sneaky2:

Hi clare, yes i'm back, but i'm afraid i have to go again, my son is throwing a tantrum (do i say this right) so i have to go referee between him and his dad. :sneaky2:

oh, already solved :thumb_yello:

Hello, all dear oldlings! By the time I caught up with this thread, my husband wants to take over the computer. :thumbdown: I will be back later tonight, coz there's football on television.

MY 14,000 POST!!!!!

:biggrin2:

Congratulations, girl! Do you feel a bit better knowing Jamie's back at home?

Good Morning Oldlings,

Well, I'm back to Real Life today. :( What a wonderful weekend that had been...despite being a little sick. Oh, well! I didn't let that interfere too much. :wink2:

I had such an amazing time in Salt Lake and what a different experience in L.A. too. I'll never forget Salt Lake for as long as I live. It was so spontaneous and so unrehearsed.

The strange part was knowing where the guys were staying. It was so hard not to go over there and have a drink or dinner; however, I refrained which I'm so glad I did considering the time I got to spend with him in Los Angeles. But, the stalker chick definitely wanted to come out. I had to hold her back. LMAO

Mika asked me which I like better and of course, I told him that you couldn't compare. One was the huge, Broadway production and the other was sitting around with friends. I prefer the sitting around with friends. :wub2: But, some may not.

Well, this Oldling is worn out. I really don't know how some of y'all go to show after show. I'm done for a while. But, very, very, very content!!! :wub2:

Charlotte! Hi! I was almost jumping up and down on my chair yesterday when I saw your picture with Mika! Of all the pics I saw from fans with Mika you had the best one ever, with your head on his shoulder! :wub2: You both look so great!

Off to make dinner. Hazel has a pal over - school Valentine

disco tonight - and Eilidh has pipe band practise as well!!

Will pop in and out because I cant bear to sign out in case

I miss something :naughty: :naughty:

I'm leaving too. have to make dinner. My husband is using the computer tonight :sneaky2: so till tomorrow, bey bey

Hello, all dear oldlings! By the time I caught up with this thread, my husband wants to take over the computer. :thumbdown: I will be back later tonight, coz there's football on television.

Congratulations, girl! Do you feel a bit better knowing Jamie's back at home?

Charlotte! Hi! I was almost jumping up and down on my chair yesterday when I saw your picture with Mika! Of all the pics I saw from fans with Mika you had the best one ever, with your head on his shoulder! :wub2: You both look so great!

Hello Martine. How's you?

Thank you! I think. LMAO!! I guess it's a welcome back to the real world. I like my fantasy world better....it's much more fun. LOL!!!

I honestly can't stop looking at that picture. He is just so sweet and really pulls you in. He's so funny...I really enjoyed our conversation. Just wish I had thought to ask him a few questions; however, he sort of dominated the interview. LMAO!! :naughty: Never thought he would be asking the questions. It was funny when it hit me. :thumb_yello:

Kathleen got a great pic of Mika and Me also where my arms are completely around him. Hopefully, I'll get that soon.

Welcome back Charlotte

Glad you had such a brilliant time - two concerts - totally

different - and a gorgeous picture and chat to end with!!!

Awe, really? It really hit me how tall he is when I could rest my head on his shoulder. At one point, he rested his head on mine; however, nobody captured it. It was so sweet. I'm sure Andy has it on film...wish I could sweet talk that out of him.

Oh, here's something funny. At one point, Andy had the camera pointed at my chest and I said, "what are you filming?" :naughty: Why do you have the camera pointed there. He said, "I'm filming your "Butterfly Lounge" badge. Yeah, I'm sure that's what he was doing. LMAO!!!

Hey, Charlotte! Glad you held the stalker chick at bay! Or maybe not...

you could have had some even more interesting stories... :blush-anim-cl:

But welcome back to RL! As much as it may suck! You have

the memories... :naughty:

Kathleen got a great pic of Mika and Me also where my arms are completely around him. Hopefully, I'll get that soon....

Oh, here's something funny. At one point, Andy had the camera pointed at my chest and I said, "what are you filming?" :naughty: Why do you have the camera pointed there. He said, "I'm filming your "Butterfly Lounge" badge. Yeah, I'm sure that's what he was doing. LMAO!!!

Can't wait to see the pic! And yes, wish we could get some of that

video off of video -- hope it sees the light of *our* day some day! :)

dcdeb

Meant to mention... did anyone else notice that Greg Wells' myspace profile

is gone? :blink: I noticed my friend count had gone down by one, then saw

he was missing from Mika's myspace account... yep, he's gone from mine,

too. Hmm...

dcdeb

Meant to mention... did anyone else notice that Greg Wells' myspace profile

is gone? :blink: I noticed my friend count had gone down by one, then saw

he was missing from Mika's myspace account... yep, he's gone from mine,

too. Hmm...

dcdeb

Is that Mika's producer? :shocked: