The Oldlings Thread (Part 10)

Diana

that bracelet sounds awesome. I have to go back to that thread - I'm trying to see if anyone got a good photo of the whole band doing "Holy Johnny?"

what do you think of organizing a summer Mikafestival for the Midwest?

It would be something to look forward to!

Wouldn't that be awesome! Dreaming.... But, I have to say, he DOES need to get into the studio so that we can have another CD. THEN the tours again.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

even if he wasn't there (we'd invite him, of course!)

us Midwest MFCers could meet and - I don't know- trade stories or souveniers, pictures. At the show we here so hyped up (or in your case backstage!)

we didn't really get to meet each other.

or is it a dumb idea?

Bye Hoochatootch.

Hi and Bye Shari.

Kid number 1 is home and the others should be here shortly. Thanks for the offer of confetti. Somehow, we only ended with 4 confetti pieces. Keep it so that YOU can sprinkle it around and imagine while the DVD plays.

even if he wasn't there (we'd invite him, of course!)

us Midwest MFCers could meet and - I don't know- trade stories or souveniers, pictures. At the show we here so hyped up (or in your case backstage!)

we didn't really get to meet each other.

or is it a dumb idea?

That actually would be fun! :thumb_yello: One of the best parts of the concert for me was to meet some of the people that post here and get to see them in person. My brother lives in Chicago, too.

That actually would be fun! :thumb_yello: One of the best parts of the concert for me was to meet some of the people that post here and get to see them in person. My brother lives in Chicago, too.

how big is his back yard and is he using it on June 21st?

just kidding, sort of.

I'm in Edgewater, on the North side in a tiny overcrowded 1 br apt., so it can't be here.

Hello, Shari,

Merci Beaucoup!

I'm sort of hopping in & out here, supposed to be doing research on Zeus for my speech class. (I jump back in here when pages are printing, it's like Doubledutch!) Do you have big plans for Valentine's Day?

Nothing special Leona. We are oldling marrieds! 27 years this august, so we don't get swept along with the commercial hype. Just a card each and maybe a box of our fave choccies. Lucky to still be in love for this long :)

hi, Shari

yes, you are very lucky.

(I left my husband 2 yrs ago, haven't really dated since.

I'm out of practice, last time I flirted or gave out my phone # was 1993!)

Did you just change your avatar picture?

Hello :wink2:

I'd love to be here and chat but have to keep setting myself goals to keep writing away on my essay ! Week after next is written off by MIKA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roftl::wub2:

So i hope to see be back tomorrow for some chat !!

love love to you all xxx

ah ..isn't he so lovely !!!:shocked:

I'm sorry to read you are split with your husband Leona. It's always sad when a marriage doesn't work. Live to please yourself, but don't get lonely.

(yes I did change my avatar, I had a comment about the other one saying I looked feisty. So I will stick with my fave even though it's from last July!)

Hiya Vicky, this must be such a distraction to you. I couldn't possibly do what you're doing. Take my hat off to you.

I'm sorry to read you are split with your husband Leona. It's always sad when a marriage doesn't work. Live to please yourself, but don't get lonely.

(yes I did change my avatar, I had a comment about the other one saying I looked feisty. So I will stick with my fave even though it's from last July!)

Hiya Vicky, this must be such a distraction to you. I couldn't possibly do what you're doing. Take my hat off to you.

"Feisty", huh! I don't even have one yet. My friends who have cameras - well, we always forget to take a photo of me on a good hair day! I like this one you have now.

....re: splits:

Thanks, but you know what? It was very amicable, we are getting along much better now. We moved into separate apts. about 1 mile apart & still meet for dinner occasionally, and he has visitation rights with the cat!

I haven't been avoiding stray eligible men, that's for sure-- I started back to school last year, & it takes up a huge chunk of my time anyway.

So Vicky- you're a student, too- what are you studying?

I have to ration out my time & reward myself w/time on MFC only after my homework is done!

it's so tempting, if you're sitting at the computer already!

Hiya Carri, I had to laugh at the de-faced mika magnet! Rotten hubby. He has no taste!

Vicky, they are just so dreamy those new pics. I keep saing it but he is just a very beautiful human being.

Leona, I'm happy for you that your relationship is working better now you are not together. Sometimes that's what it takes to find out. Hope it's not distressing the cat too much! LOL!

What are you studying in school now?

Hiya Carri, I had to laugh at the de-faced mika magnet! Rotten hubby. He has no taste!

Vicky, they are just so dreamy those new pics. I keep saing it but he is just a very beautiful human being.

Leona, I'm happy for you that your relationship is working better now you are not together. Sometimes that's what it takes to find out. Hope it's not distressing the cat too much! LOL!

What are you studying in school now?

Helllo Shari. How's you?

hellooo----

Eventually, I'll be going to go to School of the Art Institute for my bachelors, then Masters in Art Therapy.

But, first must do 2 yrs of penance oops, I mean required classes which are BORING and IRRELEVANT. I'm going to a City College for these 2 yrs, It's a lot cheaper & I can transfer credits later.

sorry, I have to get going to my glamorous job as a grocery store cashier, tonight it will be a madhouse, with everyone buying Valentine stuff-

try to catch you later-

and watch for our boy on the Tonight Show tonight!

Leona