Hi Everyone!!

Guess what? I'm going to see MIKA in concert in October. :clap:Yes. I did say I. I can't believe it myself. I'll believe it when I'm standing at the very front, hopefully. OOOOh!! YAY!! I AM SO HAPPY!! :swoon:

Here is a pic of my daughter's TShirt, which she spent a whole evening decorating for our first-ever gig.

001hqn.jpg

002xc.jpg

Edited by LoveLove
URL showing

Hi Everyone!!

Guess what? I'm going to see MIKA in concert in October. :clap:Yes. I did say I. I can't believe it myself. I'll believe it when I'm standing at the very front, hopefully. OOOOh!! YAY!! I AM SO HAPPY!! :swoon:

Here is a pic of my daughter's TShirt, which she spent a whole evening decorating for our first-ever gig.

001hqn.jpg

002xc.jpg

Fabulous! Might just see you there. Believe me, I've been telling every Mika-gig-virgin that your first will be MAGICAL, unlike....um...you know....

driving a car for the first time.

Hi Everyone!!

001hqn.jpg

002xc.jpg

As I said in the Goldlings thread: Wow! :mf_lustslow: How old is she?

I haven't heard from Ed (or Fromage) in ages. :blink: Imagine WAG on Video on Trial? :teehee:

Everytime I try to watch Big Girl on VOT, my mother sees Mika's face between those woman's boobs and freaks out. Never seen the full thing. :no:

Hi Everyone!!

001hqn.jpg

002xc.jpg

Awesome shirt! Give her a pat on the back and a standing ovation for us.

Fabulous! Might just see you there. Believe me, I've been telling every Mika-gig-virgin that your first will be MAGICAL, unlike....um...you know....

driving a car for the first time.

:blink: My dirty mind was thinking something else.

You know, your other first time.

Yeah I had a bit of an absence, but came back when i saw M was coming to the big T.O :teehee:

AND YES IM GOING, IM FINALLY GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! SERIOUSLY!!

Even though the bastard is doing a f*cking no-minors gig in Vancouver. But won"t mention that. :fisch:

England, France, and all around Germany. :biggrin2:

Haven"t seen you around here before--you must"ve joined while I was away...I"m Rosie :thumb_yello:

Nice to meet you, Rosie. I'm Harpreet. How was your trip? It sounds exciting.

THANKS MY ROZIEPoO! :wub2:

Yeah, i don't even understand how the bastard could do that when he acts so minor-ish himself :shun:

I never thought of that, but it's very true.

Hi Canada !

Just to let you know I've got one spare ticket for the Toronto show on October 12th.

If anyone's interested, please PM me !

Thanks !

Hi there. Are you coming to the gig in Toronto? I think you messaged me on Mikasounds? I hope I messaged you back. Sometimes I'm terrible at returning messages so sorry if I didn't. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Hi anyway.

Hello Christine !

I was just coming back on your thread to cancel my previous message, I'd hope I could have come to Toronto but, unfortunately, that is not possible any more...

As I am not sure to re-sale my ticket (I am far away), I have decided to cancel my ticket order.

As I took the last space, I think there is one place left for the Toronto gig on Mikasounds store.

Concerning the message I sent you, no you have not replied, I thought I got you upset :biggrin2: because I was asking you a picture of Mika having a tea with you in your living room :teehee:

Never mind... but happy to see you are not angry about me :wink2:

See you...

Edited by Sweetieval

Canadians! What's your favourite donut spot? I know Tim's is like, god. But what actually tastes the best? Dunkin? Krispy Kreme? Superstore?

I'm having cravings.

You're asking thise and you call yourself Canadian? :mf_rosetinted: Kidding, I only ever go to Timmy's...so, sorry I can't help you. :bleh:

On another note, I did something Canadian of me today: I had a poutine for lunch. :biggrin2::naughty:

You're asking thise and you call yourself Canadian? :mf_rosetinted: Kidding, I only ever go to Timmy's...so, sorry I can't help you. :bleh:

On another note, I did something Canadian of me today: I had a poutine for lunch. :biggrin2::naughty:

Yes, sadly. I blame my sheltered childhood. Sniff.

I was going to have poutine. Then my stupid sister told me I was fat, and made me get a grilled chicken sandwich.

Next time, slap your sister in the face and make her watch while you eat your donut.

(Wow, that was kind of harsh. :naughty: But then again, so is calling someone else fat, so yeah.:roftl:)

I prefer Krispy Kreme...I know they're American, but...mmmmm....:drool:

Hmm. Sounds like exactly the kind of thing I'd do! :roftl: Thanks!

Yes, KK is quite delicious.. but if you're on a budget Superstore's your best bet! That's my lunch whenever I'm at the mall.. LOL.

Cheap.