What music do you listen besides Mika?

xlindee

i like so many bands/artists! =D

mcfly, arctic monkeys, klaxons, kaiser chiefs, the hush sound, this providence, this is me smiling, the view, the midway state, landon pigg, the feeling, john mayer, josh groban, michael buble, longwave, shiny toy guns, rooney, plain white t's, relient k, supergrass, kate nash, lily allen, balance problems, james morrison, hayley westenra, elliot minor, norah jones, paolo nutini, keith urban, as tall as lions, oasis, third eye blind, red hot chili peppers.

& there's just so much, i'm sure i forgot some <3

then i'm also a sucker for that old british invasion music.

(the kinks, herman's hermits, the beatles & such)

:thumb_yello:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from Mika this is what i usually listen to: Pink Floyd, The Who, Oasis, Beatles, Doves,Radiohead, Amy Winehouse,Franz Ferdinand,KT Tunstall, Arctic Monkeys, Kaiser Chiefs, John Legend, Ray Charles, Air, Sigur Ros, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, T-Rex, Queen, David Bowie, The Jam.

• 1 month later...

I listen to Arctic Monkeys (I love them, and also have a bit of a crush on Alex Turner.), Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong, The Ting Tings, Gossip, Laura Marling, Radiohead, Bloc Party, Mark Ronson, Regina Spektor, Avenged Sevenfold, Paramore, Kate Nash, The Cribs and Does It Offend You, Yeah?

-None of my "other" music is anything like Mika's style of music- it's all a bit "indie"/NME-ish. :bleh:

Anyone else like me?

Mika, Gavin DeGraw and Josh Groban are my favorite artist. I love them all very much :wub2:

And beside them I also listen a lot to:

Il Divo

James Blunt

James Morrison

Paolo Nutini

Teddy Geiger

Justin Nozuka

Plain White T's

Snow Patrol

Paul Potts

The Beatles

Neil Young

Bad English

Danny Malone

Gavin Mikhail

Amy Winehouse

Hilary Duff

Hayden Panettiere

Besides Mika, what music do I listen to? I have to seriously think hard about this one because "Life in Cartoon Motion" stays in my stereo 99% of the time...

Okay, I thought of one...Queen!!! They are my favourite band ever...a combination of the music/instruments and Freddie Mercury's voice just make me listen to them all the time.

Maybe I like both Mika and Queen because they have certain similarities. But to be honest I think they are both unique in their own ways.

Panic At The Disco, Paramore, Terra Naomi, Celine Dion, Amy Winehouse, KT Tunstall, Fall Out Boy, Christina Aguilera, Simple Plan, Joss Stone, Norah Jones, Tori Amos, Natasha Bedingfield, Adele, Duffy, HelloGoodbye, Kate Nash, Greenday, Pink, Leaf (dutch band), Sara Bareilles and of course THE BEATLES!! :punk: