meeting mika

chinkalicious1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many people who haven't met him....and unfortunately it is getting harder to do so...

His popularity has grown enormously!! It's exciting for him and sad for us......

I saw him in New York and got my CD signed but no time for a chat :thumbdown:

He is wonderful though :wub2:

You'll get your chance! I was going to go and see Queen a couple of years ago, and it fell through...I thought I'd lost my only chance, because it didn't look like they'd be touring any more. But they will be, they're starting a new tour AND releasing a new album soon! (Random, I know. Lol.)

don´t worry, i haven´t even gone to a concert!!! believe me i would give anything to meet him! the only fact is that i live far away, but i don´t care, i know one day i´ll meet him ore just say hello

don´t worry, i haven´t even gone to a concert!!! believe me i would give anything to meet him! the only fact is that i live far away, but i don´t care, i know one day i´ll meet him ore just say hello

You will one day...I promise

I missed his first tours...and now I'm going in less than a week...

There were many times I thought this wouldn't happen:blink: ...it's been a looooong road...just keep up your faith...

p.s. Welcome to the MFC:wink2:

I haven't met him yet either, I will be seeing him for the third time on 28th Feb so maybe third time lucky. I feel I also may have missed my chance as when I saw him at the Glastonbury Festival he walked passed us (not right passed us, but a bit in the distance, if you know what I mean), on his way to be interviewed, I liked him but not as obssessive as now! All I remember saying to my husband and son was, "Look theres Mika", and carried on walking, I so regret that I didn't go over and say hello, but thats how it goes and hopefully I will meet him soon, but it is getting harder now and I wonder when or if he will stop coming out after the shows.

still really new at this... but is it just me, or am I the only person who hasn't met Mika? I'm exceedingly jealous and i'd love love love to meet him. how can i make this happen? also, i was just wondering about other people's experiences meeting him. :blush-anim-cl: thanks!

I Have never met MIKA! but i will in 8 days:) :):) will send you some warm vibes!!!!!!!!:wub2: :wub2:

I met him in Brussels, but it was very short.

Because he is so populair now, only a few lucky ones can have a talk with him. But I'm not complaining, I got an autograph, I could give him my letter, say goodbye and say thank you. That was enough for me, I hope you all get the chance to meet him one day :thumb_yello:

i am really fortunate to have met mika not once but twice in the same week!!

be prepared yto ghave to wait !! at manchester i waited two hours but am not sure how long i waited at doncaster as i was busy hanging out with paalduim and being holy johnny's ( at doncaster ) personal camera women ha ha !!!

i can say it is well worth the wait in the freezing cold ! he seemed to manage to see everyone who wiated ! at manchester i just said hello and the next thing i knew he was striking up a converstaion with me asking questions smiling nad looking in to my eyes :wink2: my god he does that a lot hee hee

i forgot who he was until i got back to my car and then it hit me !!!

he is lovely

at doncaster i was not as shy and asked for a cuddle which i got ( since i had to drag the mfc present around for much of the day and it was heavy)

and he said of course and gave me a cuddle awwwwwwwwwwww.

he did have to bend in half though since i an tiny !!!!

awwww memories !!!

hopefully ..nooooooo am def gonna meet him again on the 28th .

if you are prepared for a wait it is so worth it

i am really fortunate to have met mika not once but twice in the same week!!

be prepared yto ghave to wait !! at manchester i waited two hours but am not sure how long i waited at doncaster as i was busy hanging out with paalduim and being holy johnny's ( at doncaster ) personal camera women ha ha !!!

i can say it is well worth the wait in the freezing cold ! he seemed to manage to see everyone who wiated ! at manchester i just said hello and the next thing i knew he was striking up a converstaion with me asking questions smiling nad looking in to my eyes :wink2: my god he does that a lot hee hee

i forgot who he was until i got back to my car and then it hit me !!!

he is lovely

at doncaster i was not as shy and asked for a cuddle which i got ( since i had to drag the mfc present around for much of the day and it was heavy)

and he said of course and gave me a cuddle awwwwwwwwwwww.

he did have to bend in half though since i an tiny !!!!

awwww memories !!!

hopefully ..nooooooo am def gonna meet him again on the 28th .

if you are prepared for a wait it is so worth it

that's such a cool story!! He sounds so nice! I'm going to my first Mika concert on the 28th (brixton)...I'm so excited!! Would dearly love to meet him...do ye just hang around the venue afterwards or what? I'm going with two friends who are not nearly as into him as I am so I don't know if I'll be able to convince them to stay around...... any suggestions?

that's such a cool story!! He sounds so nice! I'm going to my first Mika concert on the 28th (brixton)...I'm so excited!! Would dearly love to meet him...do ye just hang around the venue afterwards or what? I'm going with two friends who are not nearly as into him as I am so I don't know if I'll be able to convince them to stay around...... any suggestions?

When you approach the Brixton Academy, the queue forms on the right side. The artist entrance is close to the back of this side of the building and you can expect him to come out there after the show. He's not necessarily going to stop for autographs but he should leave from there so that's your best chance to speak to him.

When you approach the Brixton Academy, the queue forms on the right side. The artist entrance is close to the back of this side of the building and you can expect him to come out there after the show. He's not necessarily going to stop for autographs but he should leave from there so that's your best chance to speak to him.

wonderful, thanku so much!! :thumb_yello:

still really new at this... but is it just me, or am I the only person who hasn't met Mika? I'm exceedingly jealous and i'd love love love to meet him. how can i make this happen? also, i was just wondering about other people's experiences meeting him. :blush-anim-cl: thanks!

hi there.i hven't either,but i'm pretty sure both of us WILL meet him someday,just wait and see ;) (although it's almost impossible for mika to drop in at malaysia,huhu)

I feel so greedy now!

I'v seen him live 5 times, met and spoken to him 4 times and been on stage with him once!

I have an Original relax single signed, My Dvd signed, a pair of signed piano braces (that mika really liked and sined really carefully!) and one of my tickets singed!

I've also met his mum! She's sooooo nice!

I'm going to be at hammersmith and the first Brixton gig but I'm not overly confident that he'll habg around, the crowds are bigger and I think more people are oing to wait around afterwards.

But i still hope!

i havent met him

i have only met him in my dreams.lol

I've seen him 5 times, (3 more to come) met him 4, not managed to say anything other than the show was fantastic kinda thing, and could you sign this please (lol), shared 1 pic with him, (so half a hug I guess), and I know if I met him again I would still go infuriatingly dumb.:wub2: at Newcastle we gave him our Mika bear and he was entertained at its giggling & asked to keep him etc and he came to me after my daughter said " HELLO HOW ARE YOU" and I said "fine thanks" and clammed up (arrrgh) so he quickly moved to the next person, well I had already had things signed at the other gigs I guess.

I would love to be able to say something other than :shocked: when/IF I see him again.

(I should know better at my age but I kinda get embarrassed and flustered easily I guess), maybe that is what you call shy.