Plans for London

kath

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just thought of explaining what i meant by concert "after party" on the 28th...

basically some of the MFCiers will go straight after the gig to city centre for chinese food and plenty of drinks (chinese food was freddies idea)

:thumb_yello:

O, I would really like to come!:thumb_yello:

Where are you going?

Oh and Bumblebeevix and I are arriving on Sunday sleeping at Travelodge kings X then Monday we have to go get a new room at Earls court (pfft dam and blast it I didn't wanna have to swop and change but got no choice in the end), so when we are allowed into it we will get ready and go to the gig probs be about 4.30 or so. Tuesday we go to the gig WOO HOO Wednesday We go to lunch at Mika's pad........OK OK so I live in a fantasy world lol, what we really do shop till we drop and go to see WICKED in the evening, Thursday we go to the gig WOO HOOO Friday we go home to T'North again. BOOOO no more mIkaering for aaaaaages.

ooh hello -

KAth you 2 timing hussy!!!!!!! I thought I was the only one for you - now I know::

How much do you love me!

Re picking up on tuesday - prob about 4.30?? that ok?? ps - have you got an official carer?? can we bring Evie -she can have my ticket and I can be yr pusher!

Well, I did offer Carri but you turned me down for Paris!!!!:naughty:

:shocked: Who am I sleeping with then? :blink:

Can we not all sleep together bab? Where is your sense of adventure!!!

I think I heard Mika say you were bunking in with him for the night Babs. :wink2:

OK then...so you've had a better offer...fair enough!!!

Not sure what I will wear :blink:

No idea!!!!

Same here, I think I will decide in the evening before I'm flying to London (and then I'll find out I have actually nothing to wear and I will be upset ... :P ) :naughty:

yes, that's why i'm wearing the same dress! :naughty:

the coat was great wendi!

and i think that in this cold, any fancy accessory will be useless....not easy to spot!

unless you are not a pengu...:roftl:

I may have to try and fit LONDON on the coat somewhere then!!

I don't want to be cold again!!! Carri will be picking me up about

4.30pm so that will only be a couple of hours that I will be waiting about!!

Same here, I think I will decide in the evening before I'm flying to London (and then I'll find out I have actually nothing to wear and I will be upset ... :P ) :naughty:

Just remember WARM clothing - it will probably be very cold!!!! :thumb_yello:

Not sure what I will wear :blink:

No idea!!!!

me too! are we supposed to wear something nice/dress up?:blink:

i don't have anything that has mika's name/photo on it, which i'd wear..

me too! are we supposed to wear something nice/dress up?:blink:

i don't have anything that has mika's name/photo on it, which i'd wear..

Apparently fancy dress is encouraged!!! I think bright clothing

would be the next best thing!!! :)

Just remember WARM clothing - it will probably be very cold!!!! :thumb_yello:

I know, especially while waiting in the queue... :biggrin2:

Uhhh, I hate queueing! But I hope it will be fun as you guys are going to be here :) I waited only for 1 hour for the last gig .. that was cool xP

Is anyone getting dressed up? :blink:

Well, I was planning on getting dressed...but probably not 'dressing up' Probably just wear a Mika t shirt and badges as usual. As you say, will be cold so a warm coat is in order I reckon. I have a new green hat. I look like a burglar in it :naughty:

I may have to try and fit LONDON on the coat somewhere then!!

I don't want to be cold again!!! Carri will be picking me up about

4.30pm so that will only be a couple of hours that I will be waiting about!!

Wear the coat Wear the coat...it is great! BTW Wendi, I forgot to answer ealier...I will stay with you and travel with you and Carri if she can fit me in :naughty:

but i remember mika saying that fancy dress was not so trendy anymore at his gigs, cause teh hoosiers were copying him...and he preferred us to be dressed according to a theme, such as environment etc....

i think i will just wear my mika dress, the red one, with mika written with paillettes...

flashing heart and badges all over....:roftl: :roftl:

but i remember mika saying that fancy dress was not so trendy anymore at his gigs, cause teh hoosiers were copying him...and he preferred us to be dressed according to a theme, such as environment etc....

i think i will just wear my mika dress, the red one, with mika written with paillettes...

flashing heart and badges all over....:roftl: :roftl:

Someone posted on the gig thread that they had been told to wear

fancy dress if possible :blink:

Well, I was planning on getting dressed...but probably not 'dressing up' Probably just wear a Mika t shirt and badges as usual. As you say, will be cold so a warm coat is in order I reckon. I have a new green hat. I look like a burglar in it :naughty:

Wear the coat Wear the coat...it is great! BTW Wendi, I forgot to answer ealier...I will stay with you and travel with you and Carri if she can fit me in :naughty:

what about me? :sneaky2:

joking

i think that allegra and i will be on our own, as we do not know exactly when we will be at travelodge fronm the airport.

i think bettasan arrives more or less our time.

so i fancy the 3 italians will stick together! and join you in the queue if you are leaving earlier.

who else is accomodated at travelodge battersea...vicky?

joking

i think that allegra and i will be on our own, as we do not know exactly when we will be at travelodge fronm the airport.

so i fancy the 3 italians will stick together! and join you in the queue if you are leaving earlier.

Yes - and she has a few with her I think - but she has not been

on for a few days now I don't think!!

Someone posted on the gig thread that they had been told to wear

fancy dress if possible :blink:

OWWWWWWWWW dilemas dilemas!!! I think..........as this is the end of the dodgy holiday tour the theme is still the same...maybe all change after this! Won't make any difference to me anyway..I will no doubt always wear a t shirt and badges it is just that the t shirts may change!!!:naughty:

joking

There will be Abby as well as we won't all fit in the car. I don't have to go in the car..I can travel with you if you like..whatever is easiest for everyone :thumb_yello: