Plans for London

kath

OK........apologies for starting a new thread when there are already numerous threads relating to the London gigs. However, as some people are going to all the gigs and we (in the Oldlings) were wondering where best to discuss our plans as they spanned the three dates. Althought this is by no means exclusive to Oldlings..you will probably find quite a lot of us in here :naughty: Anyone that can stand the pace is welcome to join us :thumb_yello:

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me toooooooo.

oooh it's getting exciting isn't it?

Sure is!!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

However, sadly, for tonight I must leave you to your excitement as i need to go to Bed.............see you soon xxxxxx:wub2:

i'm arriving on monday 25th at 11.55 am at gatwick -

i will stay 2 nights at Travelodge Battersea -

i'm flying back on Wednesady 27th at 8.00 pm -

so i'm queueing from mid afternoon on monday 25th

and same on tuesday 26th

i'm trying to arrange a brunch on 27th for the italian thread (but everyone is invited!)

this is what i should post kath? :wink2:

OK........apologies for starting a new thread when there are already numerous threads relating to the London gigs. However, as some people are going to all the gigs and we (in the Oldlings) were wondering where best to discuss our plans as they spanned the three dates. Althought this is by no means exclusive to Oldlings..you will probably find quite a lot of us in here :naughty:Anyone that can stand the pace is welcome to join us :thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hey guys i am going to be arriving in londomn with nikkibella on the 28th at 1.30pm ??? when to start queing but am guessing soon as poss hee hee.

i will be the werido with the mfc hearts and weight watchers bars ha ha ha

then i think we are off out after meeting mika nad the band !! anyone up for it !!! we are staing euro lodge in clapham xxx

sp excited

i'm arriving on monday 25th at 11.55 am at gatwick -

i will stay 2 nights at Travelodge Battersea -

i'm flying back on Wednesady 27th at 8.00 pm -

so i'm queueing from mid afternoon on monday 25th

and same on tuesday 26th

i'm trying to arrange a brunch on 27th for the italian thread (but everyone is invited!)

this is what i should post kath? :wink2:

Oh yes Robi...............post exactly what you like however! (you usually do!!)

this is so exciting i've never seeeen Mika! uhhhh

Which gigs are you going to??

Don't need picked up or met from train - my friend is going

to meet my train, and take me to his house for dinner :) and

he will drop me off at the hotel!!

Great Wendi!! Sounds as though you will have a good first night in London.

Good to see there has already been a little Oldling confusion in this thread :naughty:

hey guys i am going to be arriving in londomn with nikkibella on the 28th at 1.30pm ??? when to start queing but am guessing soon as poss hee hee.

i will be the werido with the mfc hearts and weight watchers bars ha ha ha

then i think we are off out after meeting mika nad the band !! anyone up for it !!! we are staing euro lodge in clapham xxx

sp excited

I think I am a little too Old for that Emmylou....I will probably just go back to the hotel and go to bed with Carri like we did after Glasgow :roftl:

Hello girls!

I am going to all three but will be late (arriving at about 7ish) on all 3 nights as I wil be coming straight from work.

Party at the back :yay:

I think being at the back will probably be closer than we will be in most venues from now on Jem...as they are set to be enormous! I think this may be our last chance for relatively small venues :shocked: Can't wait to see you again!!:thumb_yello::wub2:

I arrive on the 27th night/28th morning flight to London..

check into hotel...

shower....

go to Brixton...

meet MFCiers while in q

concert

then definetly plan to have an amazing after party!

I am in London for holidays and will be staying for a while...

Sounds good!:thumb_yello:

I have realised............having started this thread I haven't actually posted my plans...........typical Oldling behaviour!

Abby and I fly into Stansted about 8am on 25th.............staying at the Travel lodge Battersea like Robi, Allegra, Wendi...........so will go there and dump bags..........then go to venue. On Tuesday I am with Wendi so we will go to the venue probably a little later. Flying home at 4pm on Wednesday but need to meet sister for lunch so won't be able to join the Italian brunch unforunately :thumbdown: Mind you..probably just as well.....when I was in Italy they starved me :naughty: