Top Posters In This Topic

My plans are:

Move into flat on Friday 22nd (I think)

Work all day Friday

Work all day Saturday

Work all day Sunday

Concert Monday (Woohoo)

Concert Tuesday (Woohoo)

Uni on Wednesday (Like I'm actually gonna go...)

Concert on Thursday (Woohoo)

Work/Move out of flat and back into mine on Friday (Might have to try and get the day off work I think :blink:)

Moving to the other side of London for a week is gonna be my holiday for this year I think :naughty: I'm not gonna have any money left at the end.

These are my plans :thumb_yello:

Oh and it'll be nice to see you again too! Hopefully I'll be a bit more alive and a little less windswept this time :naughty:

These are my plans :thumb_yello:

Oh and it'll be nice to see you again too! Hopefully I'll be a bit more alive and a little less windswept this time :naughty:

Is anything happening the night of the 23rd? Laura kept saying to come that weekend because that's when the partying is taking place...:blink:

That's about the only time I'll be up for boozing because I'll be knackered from the overnight flight on Friday and Sunday night it's early to bed for the next day's queuing. I'm going to Kate Nash on Wednesday so I've got 4 nights of concerts. :shocked:

Is anything happening the night of the 23rd? Laura kept saying to come that weekend because that's when the partying is taking place...:blink:

That's about the only time I'll be up for boozing because I'll be knackered from the overnight flight on Friday and Sunday night it's early to bed for the next day's queuing. I'm going to Kate Nash on Wednesday so I've got 4 nights of concerts. :shocked:

Well I'm working until no later than 6:15 each night..not sure yet since the rota is only put up a week in advance. I'll be 'home' no later than 6:45 each night since it's only a 15 minute walk from work to our flat :naughty:

I'm up for partying after then if you want.

The tiredness won't hit me 'til later on in the week so I don't mind.

My boss was trying to get me to work on the 25th today because I asked for the 22nd off. I said forget it - i'll just work the 22nd instead :naughty:

Well i heard things were going to happen on the 23rd, a lot of people have changed their plans since so i think its our job to get a party going:punk: we'll have to make sure all of us that are in London meet up and rave like never before :punk:

On the 25th

Arriving at arround 10am

Moving to my room for the 2 upcoming nights with vickylovesmika :thumb_yello:

Going to queue dunno when

On the 26th

Doing whatever and queueing again :naughty:

On the 27th

Moving in to the Griffin House (hello more ppl I'm going to meet :naughty: )

Shopping in London haha

On the 28th

Another queue

Drinks and drinks and DRINKS HAHA...same on the 29th :naughty::thumb_yello:

Coming back on the 1st or 2nd...still undecided about that :blink:

Basically this haha

Well i heard things were going to happen on the 23rd, a lot of people have changed their plans since so i think its our job to get a party going:punk: we'll have to make sure all of us that are in London meet up and rave like never before :punk:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...I'll only arrive on the 25th :shocked:

I have school 20th-22th and skipping from 25th-29th already :blink:

Yeah there are a lot of people arriving at 25 or 26.. >.<

I'm skipping too much already, and I don't study in Lisbon that is where I'm catching my flight

I had to skipp another day of school to arrive on the 23rd...and I have bed already which i had such a hard time finding...so party for me every day I'm there...so good to be a Youngling :mf_rosetinted:

I'm skipping too much already, and I don't study in Lisbon that is where I'm catching my flight

I had to skipp another day of school to arrive on the 23rd...and I have bed already which i had such a hard time finding...so party for me every day I'm there...so good to be a Youngling :mf_rosetinted:

So are you arriving on the 23? :blink:

I am on the 26. ... >.<

But I still hope the biggest party is gonna be after 28th gig! :biggrin2:

So are you arriving on the 23? :blink:

I am on the 26. ... >.<

But I still hope the biggest party is gonna be after 28th gig! :biggrin2:

Probably. Most of the Oldlings will have left by then!!!!:naughty: :naughty:

I'm not really looking forward to these London gigs. Too busy and too many die hard fans. And the dog end of the tour again.

I am interested to see if Mika will do anything different or special to make up for the Dec cancellations, though.

Thats interesting Bab. Why do you think that too many DH's together will be a problem?

Not a problem as such, but no chance whatsoever of getting near the front, I don't think. Last time at Brixton, I was in the balcony and I really didn't enjoy it at all. There were other factors at play as well, granted, but I just didn't enjoy it. Also afterwards, even if Mika had come out, there were so many people there, I think you would have had to push yourself forward and contrary to pop belief, I'm not into that, especially when there are people around for whom it may be their first meet.

I guess we are lucky to have seen him in smaller venues, but on the other hand it spoils you for later when the venues are larger, the show less intimate and the meet and greet possisbilities greatly reduced.

Not a problem as such, but no chance whatsoever of getting near the front, I don't think. Last time at Brixton, I was in the balcony and I really didn't enjoy it at all. There were other factors at play as well, granted, but I just didn't enjoy it. Also afterwards, even if Mika had come out, there were so many people there, I think you would have had to push yourself forward and contrary to pop belief, I'm not into that, especially when there are people around for whom it may be their first meet.

I guess we are lucky to have seen him in smaller venues, but on the other hand it spoils you for later when the venues are larger, the show less intimate and the meet and greet possisbilities greatly reduced.

OK. See what you mean. I guess I am just resigned to the fact that we WON'T have those oportunities now. I think I spent all of last year thinking 'It won't be like this after this year'. I think that the gigs announced already this year just confirm that. Therefore, I view the london gigs as the last chance to be in a relatively small venue (at least in Europe).

I'm not really looking forward to these London gigs. Too busy and too many die hard fans. And the dog end of the tour again.

I don't think we're going to get the dog end of the tour. He's got 10 days to rest up and he hasn't been sick yet (knock on wood!). I think the sore throat thing in Toronto was an excuse. He told someone backstage that he thought he'd eaten something bad and that's why he wasn't feeling well. His vocals were perfect in Toronto and it sounds like he's been fine since then.

Thats interesting Bab. Why do you think that too many DH's together will be a problem?

I don't care about meeting Mika afterwards but all the DHs means ridiculous waits in the queues. At the start the European tour it seemed unheard of for people to arrive before 3 or 4 pm. Now you're looking at the early morning and you're still not guaranteed a great spot.

I don't care about meeting Mika afterwards but all the DHs means ridiculous waits in the queues. At the start the European tour it seemed unheard of for people to arrive before 3 or 4 pm. Now you're looking at the early morning and you're still not guaranteed a great spot.

I don't get hung up on meeting him afterwards now either. When we went to the B'ham gig in May, my friends asked me if I think we'll get to meet him and I said I'm almost 90% sure we will. Sure enough we did. If someone asked me now I'd say probably not. and chances are we probably won't. It doesn't bother me that much since I've met him before on more than one occasion. Providing we just go not expecting anything (which is what I do now...I don't even expect the actual gig to take place) then anything else is just a bonus.

Is it just me that loves queuing for gigs? I don't care how long it is it's almost always fun :naughty: (I probably won't be saying this if you ask me at about 3pm in line and I'll be bored of it and freezing cold though.)

I don't think we're going to get the dog end of the tour. He's got 10 days to rest up and he hasn't been sick yet (knock on wood!). I think the sore throat thing in Toronto was an excuse. He told someone backstage that he thought he'd eaten something bad and that's why he wasn't feeling well. His vocals were perfect in Toronto and it sounds like he's been fine since then..

Too polite to say he has the runs, eh? :naughty:

I hadn't seen it like that. You're right though, that was only last October, so from Oct to Dec, the change was made.:thumbdown:

Is it just me that loves queuing for gigs? I don't care how long it is it's almost always fun :naughty: (I probably won't be saying this if you ask me at about 3pm in line and I'll be bored of it and freezing cold though.)

I don't really want to meet him, but I would just like to say hello and move on.

I actually quite like queueing, if I didn't get so tired, I would enjoy it, I am a real people watcher.

i'm so looking forward to these londong gigs, mainly because of the so many MFCers i'll meet again and meet for the first time.

i'm not in queueing for long hours mainly because i cannot afford it at my age, yes, being 48 can be so hard sometimes even if you've got high spirit.

queueing for 'some' hours can be fun though and, without the glasgow rain, it's the only real time when we can get to know eachother.

mika will be an optional in all this. i'd be very happy to be front row central, just at the catwalk as i was in bologna, but i know it will be not possible.

i would like to meet him and have a little chat, but this will be impossible too.

i know what some fans can do and can behave, just leaving you no way to mika, and i'm also concerned for the fans who will meet (luckily) him for the first time.

these london gigs are not the best choice to have a moment with him, but i hope we can be overlucky and have it all the same.

i'm easy, so easy...i'll be satisfied with a 'hallo' and 'how are you' said in his sweetest way (as when he recognizes someone he's glad to have met).