Plans for London

kath

I don't really want to meet him, but I would just like to say hello and move on.

I actually quite like queueing, if I didn't get so tired, I would enjoy it, I am a real people watcher.

me2!...and certain guys are so pleasant to watch:naughty:

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the same, i go with only thinking it will be fun to meet MFCers again and to enjoy the show.:wink2:

I was very lucky to have been front row for my previous only 2 Mika gigs and that was great esp Brighton where we got some great looks !:blush-anim-cl: and i met him after :naughty:

However i expect that not to happen this time and just to be happy to be at a show so soon after Brighton that i never expected to be, in a fairly small venue. Souns Like Hammersmith being the nicer?

I think London will be manic though and just a lot more mad than Glasgow or Brighton. I think he said he'd make it worth it for the cancelled shows so i'm hoping for something special !:sneaky2:

Just looking forward to meeting you guys again :thumb_yello:

The gig on the 28th will be my first Mika concert and I'm soo excited! I don't think I'll be able to get there really early to queue but I'm hoping to still get a good spot so I can see everything and get some great pics! I'd really love to meet him but I'm not going to think about it too much cos I don't wana be disappointed...... I'll do what I can but I'm really going just to have a fab time at the concert and hopefully meet some of u guys!! :wink2:

The gig on the 28th will be my first Mika concert and I'm soo excited! I don't think I'll be able to get there really early to queue but I'm hoping to still get a good spot so I can see everything and get some great pics! I'd really love to meet him but I'm not going to think about it too much cos I don't wana be disappointed...... I'll do what I can but I'm really going just to have a fab time at the concert and hopefully meet some of u guys!! :wink2:

This gig's for you, hun. :thumb_yello:

This gig's for you, hun. :thumb_yello:

awh you're so sweet..... u know one thing that really stands out for me here (on MFC) is how friendly everyone is..... (I know this is a bit off topic...) I mean I've been a Backstreet Boys fan FOREVER but the other fans, (at concerts and such) I mean they can be real b*tches. Obviously not all of them, but it's a general trend..... Mika fans are the sweetest in the world!! :thumb_yello:

Well, it's your first gig, and you're excited an all. I hope you're lucky enough to meet him too.

It's easy for old witches like me to moan and pour cold water on things, but stripping it right back, a Mika gig is amazing, and he is usually sweet, courteous and accommodating if you meet him.

And you'll probably rave about it for days!

Then fall into the Mika depression afterwards - oh! I must see him again! When can I see him again! :naughty:

Well, it's your first gig, and you're excited an all. I hope you're lucky enough to meet him too.

It's easy for old witches like me to moan and pour cold water on things, but stripping it right back, a Mika gig is amazing, and he is usually sweet, courteous and accommodating if you meet him.

Then fall into the Mika depression afterwards - oh! I must see him again! When can I see him again! :naughty:

babs, is it YOU posting, or your alter ego..? :blink::roftl:

yeah that won't be fun......... But I guess, the bigger the high, the bigger the low :thumbdown: but let's not think about that part :wink2:

awh you're so sweet..... u know one thing that really stands out for me here (on MFC) is how friendly everyone is..... (I know this is a bit off topic...) I mean I've been a Backstreet Boys fan FOREVER but the other fans, (at concerts and such) I mean they can be real b*tches. Obviously not all of them, but it's a general trend..... Mika fans are the sweetest in the world!! :thumb_yello:

That's 'cause we're all crazy, ha haha ha ha ha ha!

Back to the padded cell for me, pass me my straightjacket.LOL!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

really, we'll have a Penguin again?:wub2:

Hey, you know that article where Mika said he was going to display some of the fan gifts along with the art? Maybe he could display Rose's penguin costume with pics of her wearing it. :naughty:

Darn! I thought I'd locked that door and thrown away the key! :naughty:

Ha ha, us penguins are resourceful little so & so's, there's no holding us when we get going, wait 'til Hammersmith, heh heh.

Some really interesting points made in here....but being an oldling I forgot to do multi quote!:roftl: But just for the record...I fall in with most of the DH's that have expressed an opinion...yes...we would all LIKE to be front row central, we would probably LIKE to meet him or at least spend a few minutes in his presence, even just as he was talking to other people. We would LIKE to say hi, have him smile at us and reconise us..............but it may not, particularly in London, be the case. BUT as Bab says, any Mika gig is fantastic....and we will all have a fantastic time. AND meeting and spending time with the other MFCers is so much fun!!!!:roftl: And however:roftl: big the gigs get, we will always have that.:wink2:

Hello again peeps! Time to wake up.......our turn is drawing closer!:naughty:

I have just recieved bus routes from my sis so hopefully we will know where we are going:naughty:

Vicky, we are meeting up at the travelodge aren't we, you, me and Abby..then getting ourselves to Hammersmith? Then Robi Allegra and Betasan will follow on a bit later.:thumb_yello:

Can I just ask all the people staying at the Travelodge, are you all buddied up now or does someone possibily have a spare bunk?

I'm only asking as if I can't get a van this week, I'll need to stay in London instead, so I thought I'd ask nicely if someone needed a roomie.

Thank you.

Where am I sleeping? :blush-anim-cl:

Well, according to the bossy one...and NO, I don't mean me :naughty: we would be better arranged in nationalities :naughty: Therefore, you, me and Ab in one room and Robi, Allegra and Bettasan in the other, is that ok with you?:thumb_yello: If that is going to be the case, when I arrive I will point out to the recption desk that you will be arriving seperatly and will need another key :thumb_yello:

*did forget to subscribe this thread... how stupid :boxed: *
Hello!!!:thumb_yello:

Diana, what time are you all arriving?

Can I just ask all the people staying at the Travelodge, are you all buddied up now or does someone possibily have a spare bunk?

I'm only asking as if I can't get a van this week, I'll need to stay in London instead, so I thought I'd ask nicely if someone needed a roomie.

Thank you.

There might be a spare bed Rose...I don't have one in my room but I am not sure who Vicky is sleeping with :roftl: