REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: MIKA in Salt Lake City, UT -- In the Venue: 08-02-2008

dcdeb

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

robertina, i watched the "sweet dreams" in your siggie.....

:shocked: i had to take a cold shower. it was hot before he even started singing!!!!! and his shirt was unbuttoned too.....:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: I REALLY don't think he knows what he's doing to us!

nani summer (sivan's friend) took it in san francisco last summer....never been so hot after i think!

we have been dreaming about that video for months! :wub2:

i dare say that he's not willing to show himself that way again...the present show is slightly different...more 'professional' and less 'animal'.

does it make sense? :blink:

nani summer (sivan's friend) took it in san francisco last summer....never been so hot after i think!

we have been dreaming about that video for months! :wub2:

i dare say that he's not willing to show himself that way again...the present show is slightly different...more 'professional' and less 'animal'.

does it make sense? :blink:

Oh. My. God. That is the most amazing video ever. :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

haha, nahhh...that's too extreme for me. :naughty:

and i just realized, i lost my scarf after i met him, dang it all!! :doh:

a scarf is nothing...have you asked yourself where your HEAD is now???:roftl: :roftl:

ok, time for bed for me....tomorrow will bring more pics/videos/reports! :mf_lustslow:

goodnight....SWEET DREAMS! :wink2:

hey I'm new here, I didn't even know this place existed otherwise I would have joined forever ago. Anyways I'm at work, but I have a few pictures and a couple videos that'll I will work on posting in the next couple of days. They aren't the best as it is a new camera and I wasn't sure how to work it, but it was AMAZING and I'm so glad I got to witness something that not everyone gets to see.

hey I'm new here, I didn't even know this place existed otherwise I would have joined forever ago. Anyways I'm at work, but I have a few pictures and a couple videos that'll I will work on posting in the next couple of days. They aren't the best as it is a new camera and I wasn't sure how to work it, but it was AMAZING and I'm so glad I got to witness something that not everyone gets to see.

Welcome :) Look forward to seeing your pics and videos!!!! :thumb_yello:

awesome! Welcome to the MFC!:thumb_yello:

Welcome stickfigures, you've been very lucky. Do share with us :)

Welcome!!! :yay:

Yay! We can't wait to see them!!

Thank you!!

And have fun here!

youre completely welcome here :naughty:

hey!

i wonder if i met you at the gig last night?

i was the one wearing the flashing heart and red skinny jeans. :naughty:

Welcome! You will love it here!:thumb_yello: