mika's biggest fan contest!!!!

nidhi

I don't think it's possible to decipher who the biggest fan is. You just are.

I'd say a dedicated fan doesn't have to be someone who owns every single magazine with his name in it, every single vinyl, picture, article of clothing he has, etc.

A true fan is someone who appreciates Mika for his music and for being Mika.

Haha..this reminds me of a quote from Almost Famous.:wub2:

I forget the exact words, but something to the extent of:

"They don't know what it is to truly appreciate the music. To love some silly little piece of music so much, it hurts."

Think I butchered it. haha

The whole thought of a contest to decide who a biggest fan of anyone is strikes me as a bit silly. :bleh:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao::lmao:

So who's waited after gigs for hours in the freezing cold?

Does this make us good fans?

No, stupid! :naughty:

Well we are all risking our well being for one guy who is technically a stranger to us all :shocked: :shocked:

We are MAD :shocked:

it's definitely :lmfao: good try though!

i think i have waaaaaaay too much mika stuff for my own health...

4 mika posters, the grace kelly, love today, big girl, and happy ending 7" vinyls, the relax 12" vinyl, 3 bookmarks, 10 copies of licm (there are reasons for all of them :blush-anim-cl:), grace kelly, love today, and big girl cd singles with paper covers, the relax, grace kelly, love today, big girl, and happy ending cd singles with hard covers, the pilgrim's progress cd by vaughan williams that has mika as a kid singing on one track, 2 buttons from mikasounds.com, 5 buttons that i got from ebay that i think were illegally made, a piano song book, a mika sweatshirt and tshirt, a mika rosette, a mika keychain, 2 mika dvds (one for each house), all 3 issues of teenvogue that mika appeared in, 3 copies of out magazine with mika on the cover, seven magazine with mika on the cover, attitude magazine with mika on the cover, 120 picture off ebay from the big girl video shoot, and then stuff like confetti, big balloons, and ticket stubs from all 3 mika concerts i've gone to

:shocked: that looks like a lot... i'm scared of myself now.

i'm sure someone has more stuff though :blink:

i forgot about my mika watch, licm poster, 2 people magazines with mika, blender magazine w/ mika, advertisement in best buy haha, and some other magazine where mika's #61 in the hot 100, and the setlist from the chicago concert back in 2007 i feel so bad right now!

I definitely knew that :naughty:

You win. :mf_rosetinted::shocked:

All I have a picture on my door I printed of Mika(duh), LifeICM and LIVEICM

You again? :sneaky2::bleh:

Just because I am a worse fan than you, no need to get nasty. :naughty:

Well we are all risking our well being for one guy who is technically a stranger to us all :shocked: :shocked:

We are MAD :shocked:

It's my mental well-being I worry about the most. :blink:

I'd say a dedicated fan doesn't have to be someone who owns every single magazine with his name in it, every single vinyl, picture, article of clothing he has, etc.

"They don't know what it is to truly appreciate the music. To love some silly little piece of music so much, it hurts."

The whole thought of a contest to decide who a biggest fan of anyone is strikes me as a bit silly. :bleh:

I concur :naughty:

:das:

We're all insanely his biggest fans in our own way :naughty:

That's my Jess. Very well said. :thumb_yello:

And I like that quote, too. :)

why not???

Why not?

I think it's silly to have a contest for the biggest Mika fan

Why? because we all love Mika on this forum, it isn't about the most posts or on how many fan forums you are, how many Mika things you have and stuff

Someone who has a busy life and who's studying at college can like Mika's music on the same way as someone who's on this forum all the time

So... you can't say "well you are the biggest Mika fan because you're here more then her and you have more Mika things then her"

I only have his album and the dvd (o yeah, and a Mika Rosette :naughty: ). Why? because I don't have the money to collect al his singles. Does that make me a worse fan? maybe you would say "yes"

But I don't think so :mf_rosetinted:

edit: there will be spelling mistakes because I speak Dutch

I'm a big fan but

1 - I don't have the time to read everything

2 - So I don't know everything that is to know.

3 - I don't have the money to buy every CD or single

Does this make me a not so good fan then?

o and I only have nightmares about MIKA or with MIKA in it. Does this make me a even worse fan? :naughty:

I think everybody Is a Big Fan of MIKA here and we are all Trying to Be a Big fan In hour own way.

exactly (or something like that)

I'm not a fan.

I'm not a fan :mf_rosetinted:

exactly I waited for Mika at the gig in Brussels

Does that make me a good fan, no stupid!

Who had a cold for a week and was a zombie the next day?

I was!

Cos I am:mf_rosetinted:

Me and Jems ---

travelled the London underground in frilly knickers and a basque and got very strange looks.

We then qued in the middle of december for 4 hours in frilly knickers and a basque.

When we found out the show was cancelled we skipped along London in frilly knickers and a basque singing big girls at the top of our voices (getting more strange looks)

We then found a Bar and decided to drown out cancellation sorrows , got a little intoxicated and traumatised 2 nice people trying to have a romantic meal , while me and Jems were shaking our ass's in our frilly knickers and basques to big girls.

I think me and jems deserve this one :mf_rosetinted:

... or maybe as babs said previously , it may have been stupidity :roftl: :roftl:

:thumb_yello:

Why not?

I think it's silly to have a contest for the biggest Mika fan

Why? because we all love Mika on this forum, it isn't about the most posts or on how many fan forums you are, how many Mika things you have and stuff

Someone who has a busy life and who's studying at college can like Mika's music on the same way as someone who's on this forum all the time

So... you can't say "well you are the biggest Mika fan because you're here more then her and you have more Mika things then her"

I only have his album and the dvd (o yeah, and a Mika Rosette :naughty: ). Why? because I don't have the money to collect al his singles. Does that make me a worse fan? maybe you would say "yes"

But I don't think so :mf_rosetinted:

edit: there will be spelling mistakes because I speak Dutch

exactly (or something like that)

I'm not a fan :mf_rosetinted:

exactly I waited for Mika at the gig in Brussels

Does that make me a good fan, no stupid!

Who had a cold for a week and was a zombie the next day?

I was!

look, its not a contest its just a discussion and all those things that u thought was stupid, it means that u are a good fan because u cared enough to do it ( and it was ur choice )

i think everyone is mika's biggest fan in their own way !!!!

i think i am nuts for travelling all the way to london to see mika but then people travel all over the world to see mr p!!!

but i know who mika's biggest fan is ....................................... HIS MUM !!:naughty:

you're totally right , i'm sure she already was his fan before he was born :roftl:

oh dam it that makes me Mikas STUPIDEST fan then....:blink: and I'm gonna become even MORE stupid at the next 3 gigs, but I still don't think I beat the stupid fans who start queuing at 3 am...now THAT'S stupid so maybe I'm NOT THEEEE stupidest fan after all. :sweatdrop:

Me and Jems ---

travelled the London underground in frilly knickers and a basque and got very strange looks.

We then qued in the middle of december for 4 hours in frilly knickers and a basque.

When we found out the show was cancelled we skipped along London in frilly knickers and a basque singing big girls at the top of our voices (getting more strange looks)

We then found a Bar and decided to drown out cancellation sorrows , got a little intoxicated and traumatised 2 nice people trying to have a romantic meal , while me and Jems were shaking our ass's in our frilly knickers and basques to big girls.

I think me and jems deserve this one :mf_rosetinted:

... or maybe as babs said previously , it may have been stupidity :roftl: :roftl:

:thumb_yello:

Me and Caz were literally his biggest fans that day:naughty:

look, its not a contest its just a discussion and all those things that u thought was stupid, it means that u are a good fan because u cared enough to do it ( and it was ur choice )

ok, I thought you really saw it as a contest:blink:

I just wanted to say my opinion

and what I said that made me stupid was a joke (ok, maybe I had to put some smilies with it :roftl: )

yep, it was my choice to wait outside, but damn it was cold:roftl: