REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS for Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern: 11-02-2008

dcdeb

haha, thanks, i have a hard time separating reality from dream sometimes and i keep remember strange deatails:naughty:

i made a nice little drawing on the pic haha. its a work of art.!

don't judge me in the morning when i'm awake hahahahaha

Hahaha:roftl:! Oh my gosh! How funny!

Don't worry. No judging will occur at all. I'd do the same thing if I had luck like yours.

Amazing!:biggrin2:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, you want to see our cluttered dressing room? lmao.

shhh, i dunno if i'm supposed to post this, the koolhaus owner didn't seem to pleased that we were in there, but he was a huge bastard- even mika agreed with me on that, although i didn't phrase it quite like that lmao.

DSC00592-1.jpg

fit for a queen. haha.

the exciting part, is that during that conversation, Mika was standing right there! and i was standing to the right (see diagram) hahahahahaha

i'm tired, and having fun lmao.

DSC00592-1-1.jpg

Awwwww!!! :tears: Thats AMAZING!! haha

Wow... :shocked:

That's a really crappy dressing room haha

Omg! That's so amazziinggg...

You're so lucky...

20/30 years from now, mika will be a legend and his tickets will be sold in seconds and you'll have been lucky enough to be on stage with him.. while he was performing and singing and doing what he does best... That is like the biggest honor you can get.. that is amazing...

and when you meet him, you think that he's right there, for that one moment, talking to you and only you, while other people in the world are thinking "I wonder what Mika's doing right now". And you can answer, "He's with me :naughty:. And you were on stage with him.. :shocked: Being one of the characters he invented and made up in his little, amazing world.. Lucky butt :naughty:

Hahaha:roftl:! Oh my gosh! How funny!

Don't worry. No judging will occur at all. I'd do the same thing if I had luck like yours.

Amazing!:biggrin2:

hahaha, i should delete those soon...wooo okay. :biggrin2:

i really hope i get to do it again when he comes back, i loved it soooo much, everything about the collected chaos backstage, thats what i want to do anyways, i want to work in the music industry, managing shows and artists more than anything else. *memories* anyways, i should get to bed, its nearly 1 and i have to get up at 8 tomorrow:boxed: so if i'm a grumpy pants tomorrow you'll know why haha. Good Night!

You're so lucky...

20/30 years from now, mika will be a legend and his tickets will be sold in seconds and you'll have been lucky enough to be on stage with him.. while he was performing and singing and doing what he does best... That is like the biggest honor you can get.. that is amazing...

and when you meet him, you think that he's right there, for that one moment, talking to you and only you, while other people in the world are thinking "I wonder what Mika's doing right now". And you can answer, "He's with me :naughty:. And you were on stage with him.. :naughty: Lucky butt :naughty:

aww, *tear* that was really nice, thank you. i bet he'll be very famous in less that that! everybody who went to that gig will be able to brag that they went to a mika gig with less than 1500 people! thats not gonna happen again i bet!

It doesn't help that he's

a- extremely talented

b- beautiful

c- cares a lot about his music

d- cares about fans

e- takes time for fans

f- actually listens to you and what you have to say

g- remembers people!

h- cares about his family a lot

i- doesn't mold into the curve of what's popular

j- doesn't try to be something he's not

k- isn't just focused on making money

l- makes every show even more amazing than the next

m- always tries to please the fans

n- isn't jaded- that we know of

o- writes his own music

p- plays piano even though he can't read music

q- doesn't always just do what management tells him

r- i'll have to finish this list in the morning because i really should be in bed lol

good niiiight!

oh, and i haven't ever posted those pics before, so you're the firsts to see them;)

aww, *tear* that was really nice, thank you. i bet he'll be very famous in less that that! everybody who went to that gig will be able to brag that they went to a mika gig with less than 1500 people! thats not gonna happen again i bet!

a- extremely talented

b- beautiful

d- cares about fans

e- takes time for fans

g- remembers people!

o- writes his own music

r- i'll have to finish this list in the morning because i really should be in bed lol

good niiiight!

oh, and i haven't ever posted those pics before, so you're the firsts to see them;)

haha I like how what you said for each letter doesn't start with the letter haha... (??)

Youre welcome :)

Goodnight! :huglove: Sleep tight and sweet dreams ;)

i really hope i get to do it again when he comes back, i loved it soooo much, everything about the collected chaos backstage, thats what i want to do anyways, i want to work in the music industry, managing shows and artists more than anything else. *memories* anyways, i should get to bed, its nearly 1 and i have to get up at 8 tomorrow:boxed: so if i'm a grumpy pants tomorrow you'll know why haha. Good Night!

Haha! Goodnight! Hopefully you won't be too grumpy tomorrow:naughty:.

Have wonderful dreams about your dreamlike encounter...:original:

"I wonder what Mika's doing right now". And you can answer, "He's with me. And you were on stage with him.. :shocked: Being one of the characters he invented and made up in his little, amazing world.. Lucky butt :naughty:

I'm always thinking that! Haha.

*brushing my teeth*: I wonder what Mika's doing right now?

*walking home*: I wonder what Mika's doing right now?

*Practicing guitar*: I wonder what Mika's doing right now?

...Hahaha!

a- extremely talented

b- beautiful

d- cares about fans

e- takes time for fans

g- remembers people!

o- writes his own music

good niiiight!

Hahaha! True. All of it.

Sooo...amazinggg....

haha I like how what you said for each letter doesn't start with the letter haha... (??)

Youre welcome :)

Goodnight! :huglove: Sleep tight and sweet dreams ;)

haha, i'm not that crafty this late! i'll try and revise it in the morning lol.

ok for real! i'm getting off before i read anything else and have to respond! g'night!

*mumbles about how mfc is bad for your health*

i've also found that i can't type or spell when i'm tired??? my computer will underline something telling me its wrong, but i'll read it ten times before i figure out that my computer isn't crazy. simple words like "there" and "health" and "night" it's happened before too, whenever i type for too long...ahhhhh! i must be going crazy!

ok, i'm leaving now, i promise!!!!

ok for real! i'm getting off before i read anything else and have to respond! g'night!

i've also found that i can't type or spell when i'm tired??? my computer will underline something telling me its wrong, but i'll read it ten times before i figure out that my computer isn't crazy. simple words like "there" and "health" and "night" it's happened before too, whenever i type for too long...ahhhhh! i must be going crazy!

:lmfao:

Hahaha!! It's ok. Happens to the best of us. Goodnight! Chat tomorrow!!!

Haha! Goodnight! Hopefully you won't be too grumpy tomorrow:naughty:.

Have wonderful dreams about your dreamlike encounter...:original:

I'm always thinking that! Haha.

*brushing my teeth*: I wonder what Mika's doing right now?

*walking home*: I wonder what Mika's doing right now?

*Practicing guitar*: I wonder what Mika's doing right now?

...Hahaha!

:lol3: I know hahah

I always think that too :naughty: I think we all do haha

I wonder if he ever thinks about us... *wonders*

lol

Leave! That always happens haha. 10 minutes later: I'm leaving! I promise! :naughty: Goodnight for when you leave! :flowers2:

.... Oh how I love you all :wub2:..

Yeah...I think I accepted that fact a loooooooooooong time ago...:naughty:

Haha. Same here. Since I was around 5.....:naughty:

:lol3: I know hahah

I always think that too :naughty: I think we all do haha

I wonder if he ever thinks about us... *wonders*

lol

Leave! That always happens haha. 10 minutes later: I'm leaving! I promise! :naughty: Goodnight for when you leave! :flowers2:

.... Oh how I love you all :wub2:..

I always doooo that! I'm like..."I HAVE TO GO!!" but I'm still on 30 minutes later...Hahah...

:lmfao: Since we're on like three different threads as it is...someone will find this.

I have to be off for tonight...school tomorrow and three hours of standardized testing...woo...not.

I can't even bring my iPod for when I finish....

GOOD NIGHT!!!

Remember: Sweet dreams are made of Mika...:naughty:

:lmfao: Since we're on like three different threads as it is...someone will find this.

I have to be off for tonight...school tomorrow and three hours of standardized testing...woo...not.

GOOD NIGHT!!!

Oh, yuuuck!!!:thumbdown:

Well, goodnight and good luck with all of that testing!!! I should probably go too...My butt hurts from sitting so much :naughty:.

Let's see if I can snag a good dream about Mika tonight. Lately they've been all choppy...:blink:

GOOD NIGHT!!!

:lol3: Geh.. Goodluck! I shall be hoping you don't become unconcious of boredom and Mika ipod withdrawal..

Oh, Indeed they are :das::naughty:

:huglove: Goodnight!!

Urgh...long and boring.

Easy, but time-consuming. I tried to sleep inbetween sections but its so hard to get comfortable in a desk.

I had an interesting day...I locked myself out of the car while shopping and my mom couldn't get to me since I took the only car at the time, so we had to call my sister's friend's dad to bring me the keys.

Meanwhile I'm standing in the parking lot looking like a total idiot with all my grocery bags sitting around me stuck out of the car.

ON TOP OF THAT I get this random call. I looked at the number and I knew it was a wrong number since it was a Wisconsin area code (I just moved here from WI and we haven't changed our cell phone numbers out yet). SO I answered it and it was this drunk guy (I could tell) old too, and he asks for some Marty and I tell him he has the wrong number and I hang up. Ten seconds later, he calls again. I'm thinking is he that drunk that he can't dial right again? No:

Me: "Uh hello?"

Him: "Uh yeah, I just called your wrong number a few seconds ago."

Me: "Yeah..."

Him: "Well, you sound like a nice girl. Are you single?"

Me: (thinking) EEEWWW!!!!! "Uh no, actually I'm not (I am) Sorry."

And I hung up.

Weird day I tell you.

On top of that, my friend Stanley called me and she said that my friend James may ask me to prom. She thought he'd already done it since he's apparently talked about it, but hasn't asked yet. It wouldn't be anything romantic, just as friends....I'll say yes when he does ask though...

Urgh...long and boring.

Easy, but time-consuming. I tried to sleep inbetween sections but its so hard to get comfortable in a desk.

I had an interesting day...I locked myself out of the car while shopping and my mom couldn't get to me since I took the only car at the time, so we had to call my sister's friend's dad to bring me the keys.

Meanwhile I'm standing in the parking lot looking like a total idiot with all my grocery bags sitting around me stuck out of the car.

ON TOP OF THAT I get this random call. I looked at the number and I knew it was a wrong number since it was a Wisconsin area code (I just moved here from WI and we haven't changed our cell phone numbers out yet). SO I answered it and it was this drunk guy (I could tell) old too, and he asks for some Marty and I tell him he has the wrong number and I hang up. Ten seconds later, he calls again. I'm thinking is he that drunk that he can't dial right again? No:

Me: "Uh hello?"

Him: "Uh yeah, I just called your wrong number a few seconds ago."

Me: "Yeah..."

Him: "Well, you sound like a nice girl. Are you single?"

Me: (thinking) EEEWWW!!!!! "Uh no, actually I'm not (I am) Sorry."

And I hung up.

Weird day I tell you.

On top of that, my friend Stanley called me and she said that my friend James may ask me to prom. She thought he'd already done it since he's apparently talked about it, but hasn't asked yet. It wouldn't be anything romantic, just as friends....I'll say yes when he does ask though...

Wow, that a day!! I hate sitting for such a long time in those desks! And it's all quiet and boooring and the tests always take so long! And you couldn't bring music?? That suuucks...Your sister's friend's dad, huh? How long did it take him to get there? And the drunk guy...:lmfao:! I hate when people call the wrong number and you tell them...then they call back. Ewww...and he was all old and drunk...:blink::puking:

Awww! You and James! You told me a little bit about him once...:wub2: I hope he asks you!! You can give me an update when you're on again. I hope you're having a better day today!