REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS for Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern: 11-02-2008

dcdeb

Aww...well MFCing is always fun.

James still hasn't asked me...

Yes, MFCing is quite fun. He will, and I predict very soon!:biggrin2:

omg i have ANOTHER (3rd) monthaversary in 19 days:shocked: how sad.

one of my favorite pics came from the la gig....lemme find it...

Doesn't it feel like so much longer?! Haha!:naughty:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't it feel like so much longer?! Haha!:naughty:

hell, i'm not even sure that it wasn't a dream.....

okay, so call me crazy because mika isn't even in it really, but this has got to be one of my favorite pics because it really represents what mika concerts are all about and how different they are from other concerts.:wub2:

2259482177_8b2fc6153e_o_2.jpg

okay, so call me crazy because mika isn't even in it really, but this has got to be one of my favorite pics because it really represents what mika concerts are all about and how different they are from other concerts.:wub2:

:shocked:

Never ever seen that one before!! I can see why you love it...Yes, his concerts are well above other artist's that I know of...They're amazing.*shivers from remembering*

Tomorrow?.. Two Months..? On..ly?.. :tears: :tears: :tears:

It feels like it was so much longer... :tears: *big group hug* I miss him so bad... Because of him, my life is happy.. I don't know what would be in my life now if we didn't have him.. Seriously, I would have nothing.. For now at least.

Tomorrow!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Hey Laura!

I love that picture! I can completely tell why you love it.. You can see that everyone is just having an amazing time, and see that it takes you to another place. Is that really from LA?!

Happy two month anniversary, gals!

Sigh. What a day. Who ever thought they'd be so eager to re-live a day that involved a whole lot of sitting on a sidewalk?

That concert was just perfect, wasn't it?

:wub2: :wub2: It was... :original:

EXACTLY TWO MONTHS TO THE DAY... :wub2::tears::wub2:

.... I miss Mika... :tears:

That sidewalk is like my second home now....:tears:

I miss it.

SO hard to believe that exactly two months ago we were getting our wristbands and it hadn't even sunk in yet of what lie ahead...

We were waiting for mika right now (11:50PM) and in 10ish minutes he would come out and we would meet the man that makes our lives completely livable :wub2:

Just think - now we're two months closer to the next time Mika plays LA. (whenever that may be...) :wub2:

Haha... Very True :wub2: :wub2:

It's gonna be even more amazing... I can't wait...

I've been thinking that maybe next time he comes, we could all see him in LA, and then go drive up and see him in SF together, if he plays there... :wub2:

And of course, obviously we're all gonna go see him if he does a SIGNING for the new album!!!!! :yay: :yay:

I DO TOOO!!!! :tears:

I know...I forgot about that. And he'll come to LA of course...(then the afterparty *wink wink* wouldn't that be amazing?!)

:tears: *group hug with understanding vibe*....

AHH!! A signing!! :yay::tears:

And with the afterparty... maybe the MFC will be official by then and we'll be able to get in!!! :shocked: Eee!

And with the afterparty... maybe the MFC will be official by then and we'll be able to get in!!! :shocked: Eee!

Now I'm having a fabulous daydream which involves an LA afterparty where not only do we rub shoulders with Mr. Mika, but with other fabulous LA types like Perez and Greg Wells...:wub2:

EDIT: Can I just say that LA would have been the perfect place for an afterparty? There were what, 10-12 MFCers? That would have been totally do-able. :naughty:

Now I'm having a fabulous daydream which involves an LA afterparty where not only do we rub shoulders with Mr. Mika, but with other fabulous LA types like Perez and Greg Wells...:wub2:

EDIT: Can I just say that LA would have been the perfect place for an afterparty? There were what, 10-12 MFCers? That would have been totally do-able. :naughty:

I know! It would've been perfect!! Next time I hope it'll be that way haha... I'm pretty sure we won't have an overwhelming amount of MFCers... hopefully

And with John he saw we were very kind and normal and he was nice to us... And also jerry was greatly kind too!

I'm so glad MIKA has good management haha

Whenever I think of us meeting John, I burst out laughing remembering Beatriz's paint incedent :lmfao: Hahaha :blush-anim-cl: Perfect