REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS for Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern: 11-02-2008

dcdeb

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao: I was there for about 45 minutes...

The creepy guy hasn't called back

And James hasn't asked me...yet. Though everyone else seems to know that he plans to....

Hahah! 45 minutes? That's not too bad...:naughty:

And good thing you haven't heard from creep drunk guy anymore. So if everyone else knows about James asking you, he most likely will! Yaaay!!! Is he a junior too?:wub2:

I'm going to go get some earrings that I have had my eye on for months:mf_lustslow:! Finally! They're like...peacock feathers. I fell in love with them at first sight. And I cut my hair, so I wonder how they will look with my hair short...Hmmm...

I sound like such a teenage girl...:lmfao:

Be back in a few!!

Ooh!! I loves earrings...I have a minor obession with them. The bigger the longer the better!!

James is a senior. All my friends are seniors. It's really sad, I'll have barely anyone next year...

Yes, I love them! I'm wearing them now. :naughty::wub2:

So James is a senior, eh? That's so cool!! Aw, I know how you feel. Last year I was a junior and a grip load of seniors I knew were leaving. I still see them around, but it's not the same. I miss them :tears:.

Don't worry though, you'll meet some awesome people in your grade, despite it being your last year. I thought I knew pretty much everybody, but I was proved me wrong.:original:

Yeah...I have junior and sophomore friends, but my closest are all graduating.

I know I'll be alright next year, but still...

Yeah, he's a senior....makes me feel kinda special...

I'd feel special too!!:wub2:

And prom's a big deal! It's so great that he's planning on asking you...

Eee. I know!

I've never been asked to dance before (well, by anyone I'd actually want to go with)

Hahaha! Same here! The guy I went to formal with...was a challenge...Hahah. I really didn't want to go to the dance at all. But hey, it's my last year in high school, so why not? I ended up having a lot of fun.:biggrin2:

New video? I'm not sure if i should post it in the news section though haha

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=25406303

Dad blocked myspace...so.....:thumbdown::tears:

Haha...yeah why not.

My friend Stanley's parents rented her and us a limo for the night. I'm going with a group of ten. James was coming anyways, but we'll go as a couple now as well...

Yaaay! Wow, 10! That's a lot! It's going to be tons of fun. I only went to Formal with 4.

Dad blocked myspace...so.....:thumbdown::tears:

Yaaay! Wow, 10! That's a lot! It's going to be tons of fun. I only went to Formal with 4.

Aw Darn!

It's of Mika and Yelle and he's like carrying her and then he flips her over or something haha. Just of random fooling around.. Not much ;)

Good, good! How are you? What have you done during break so far?:biggrin2:

I'm fine gracias!!

During break? Hmm...

well yesterday my friend had a get together so I went and I was insanely hyper... It was super fun! And today I saw 27 dresses at a 1 dollar movie theatre :naughty: haha

That's it :bleh: And you?

I'm fine gracias!!

During break? Hmm...

well yesterday my friend had a get together so I went and I was insanely hyper... It was super fun! And today I saw 27 dresses at a 1 dollar movie theatre :naughty: haha

That's it :bleh: And you?

Hahaha! Fun! How was the movie?

What have I done...? Uhm...MFC...take care of grandma...and poppies...

I think tomorrow we're going fishing :roftl:...one of my grandma's favorite pastimes. I feel sorry for the fish though. I always let them go back. And on friday, I'm scheduled to go to..........SEA WOOORLD!!! Yaaayyy!!:blush-anim-cl: