REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS for Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern: 11-02-2008

dcdeb

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY CANDY!!!

Totally....gah, wouldn't it be fun to have a big sleepover and stay up all night watching Mika and singing and dancing like we're at the concert and be totally random....that would be so cool...

that would be amazing haha...

We can do it at my house! :naughty:

Or rent out a place or something haha...

Im so EXCITED!

Ok Bye!!! I'm goin to a partay :naughty::toot:

:huglove:

YAY CANDY!!!

Totally....gah, wouldn't it be fun to have a big sleepover and stay up all night watching Mika and singing and dancing like we're at the concert and be totally random....that would be so cool...

If I end up moving to California, we're going to have the biggest, baddest Mika party SoCal has ever seen. :punk:

And I'll get a police record check done, and give copies to all your parents so they believe I'm not an axe murderer, and will let you guys spend the night in San Diego. :biggrin2:

If I end up moving to California, we're going to have the biggest, baddest Mika party SoCal has ever seen. :punk:

And I'll get a police record check done, and give copies to all your parents so they believe I'm not an axe murderer, and will let you guys spend the night in San Diego. :biggrin2:

:shocked: ...:punk::yay:

That would be the most amazing party to ever happen...

LET'S DOOO IT! :groupwave:

Aww I do hope you move to California :wub2:

:lmfao: Hells yes!

People are going to wonder what hit them!!!

I hope you move here too!!!:thumb_yello:

That would be amaaazing! I honestly can't wait for this get together! I'll finally be able to let my wildest Mika-loving instincts free with people who understand!:roftl:

I would love to spend the night, but I doubt I can! My mom is really over-protective. She won't even let me spend the night at my best friend's house that I've know since the 2nd grade...:sneaky2:

But my grandma lives in San Diego! So maybe I can sleep at her house and meet up with you all in the morning...?

:lmfao::lmfao:

OH YEAAAH! I didn't have to go to school until later that usual today, so I was watching Fuse, and guess who I saw!! (No, not Mika...:tears:)

SCHWAYZE!! :roftl:!! It was funny. It was that one slightly obnoxious song that goes..."She was buzzin all over me...she was buzzin all over me...she was buzzin all over me like...we was in love..." or something of that sort. First time I've heard it since that wonderful, wonderful night...:blush-anim-cl:

Even though I don't like that song, I couldn't help but smile...

:lmfao::lmfao:

OH YEAAAH! I didn't have to go to school until later that usual today, so I was watching Fuse, and guess who I saw!! (No, not Mika...:tears:)

SCHWAYZE!! :roftl:!! It was funny. It was that one slightly obnoxious song that goes..."She was buzzin all over me...she was buzzin all over me...she was buzzin all over me like...we was in love..." or something of that sort. First time I've heard it since that wonderful, wonderful night...:blush-anim-cl:

Even though I don't like that song, I couldn't help but smile...

LMAO! I still think that was some seriously weird decision making, to have that guy open for Mika. They would have been better off with...Dolly Parton. :bleh:

Remember how everyone was texting at that screen above the stage instead of watching? Sigh. :roftl:

LMAO! I still think that was some seriously weird decision making, to have that guy open for Mika. They would have been better off with...Dolly Parton. :bleh:

Remember how everyone was texting at that screen above the stage instead of watching? Sigh. :roftl:

Yeah! :lmfao:

And they were texting stuff like, "Who thinks Shwayze sucks?" And everyone cheered...:naughty:

I quite liked the Midway State though. They reminded me of Coldplay. :original:

Dolly Parton?! :lmao: She actually would have fit in better...

And they were texting stuff like, "Who thinks Shwayze sucks?" And everyone cheered...:naughty:

Haha....I remember that! Yeah, well, needless to say, they weren't Mika...and that is who the crazy fangirls who have waited seven hours on an LA sidewalk to see...

I liked the Midway State! We got to meet the singer Nathan before the show...he was really cool...I touched his hair...:naughty:

:lmfao: I know haha

That was entertaining...

:tears: Best day/night ever...

I like the midway state too! I love coldplay, so that's probably a bit why. Nathan's super super nice haha.

Brittany! Haven't seen you here in a while :flowers2: How do you do?

Dolly Parton?! :lmao: She actually would have fit in better...

Haha....I remember that! Yeah, well, needless to say, they weren't Mika...and that is who the crazy fangirls who have waited seven hours on an LA sidewalk to see...

I liked the Midway State! We got to meet the singer Nathan before the show...he was really cool...I touched his hair...:naughty:

Hahah! I wanted to touch his hair!! My friend wanted to meet them after the concert, but decided against it because it was too crowded.

:lmfao: I know haha

That was entertaining...

:tears: Best day/night ever...

I like the midway state too! I love coldplay, so that's probably a bit why. Nathan's super super nice haha.

Brittany! Haven't seen you here in a while :flowers2: How do you do?

Heeey!! I know, I had the craziest week last week!! In particular Thursday and Friday. It was rediculous. This week is better though, so far.:thumb_yello:

As of now, I am great:biggrin2:! And how are you?

Hahah! I wanted to touch his hair!! My friend wanted to meet them after the concert, but decided against it because it was too crowded.

Heeey!! I know, I had the craziest week last week!! In particular Thursday and Friday. It was rediculous. This week is better though, so far.:thumb_yello:

As of now, I am great:biggrin2:! And how are you?

Ohh! Well, I'm glad it's settled down for you..

I'm fine :biggrin2:

Do you like Regina Spektor? :wub2:

Oooh! I like!! How did you hear about her?

I love how simple...yet good it is...:wub2:

Those kids are so cute!!

I know! Hmm I think my sister told me about her..

Mika likes her though haha. He has her on his ipod :naughty:

Here's some more that I like:

Here's a Real Love cover: (she's so cute haha)

Her voice is amazing

Us

Samson

Fidelity

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YWwSAKUr-tI

Consequence of Sounds

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bH3Ins9U8SA

Folding Chair

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qiy_U5FMGy4

Ok im done hee

I know! Hmm I think my sister told me about her..

Mika likes her though haha. He has her on his ipod :naughty:

Here's some more that I like:

Here's a Real Love cover: (she's so cute haha)

Her voice is amazing

Us

Samson

Fidelity

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YWwSAKUr-tI

Consequence of Sounds

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bH3Ins9U8SA

Folding Chair

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qiy_U5FMGy4

Ok im done hee

She is cute!!!! Awww!!!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

How did you know Mika has her on his ipod?:roftl:

Ok, I shall listen to/watch them all right now. Thanks for letting me know about her!

She is cute!!!! Awww!!!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

How did you know Mika has her on his ipod?:roftl:

Ok, I shall listen to/watch them all right now. Thanks for letting me know about her!

Hahaha

:roftl::blush-anim-cl: It was in a magazine article :naughty: They asked him what he has on his ipod and he said like 5 musicians, and regina was one of them.

De Nada! One of my most favorites is Apres Moi but I can't find a non-live version of it.. I'll post it when I do though haha.

Hahaha

:roftl::blush-anim-cl: It was in a magazine article :naughty: They asked him what he has on his ipod and he said like 5 musicians, and regina was one of them.

De Nada! One of my most favorites is Apres Moi but I can't find a non-live version of it.. I'll post it when I do though haha.

Yay! Ok. Thanks a lot, again. I need to start reading magazines more. I miss so much. :naughty: