REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS for Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern: 11-02-2008

dcdeb

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao:

I found this pic on Elanorelle's happy thread and it reminded me of us.

We would not be able to follow this rule...:naughty:

800px-Mgm_Silly_string_roadsign.jpg

Wow. How interesting!

The silly string is still on my bag by the way. It's all dirty and black now:roftl:. But I don't care! It's memories from the concert, so yay!

I think I saw the Wiltern on tv today!!:punk:.....but the story was about this lady who was hit by a bus and died on the corner across from it...so that put a damper on my happiness...:tears:

Wow. How interesting!

The silly string is still on my bag by the way. It's all dirty and black now:roftl:. But I don't care! It's memories from the concert, so yay!

I think I saw the Wiltern on tv today!!:punk:.....but the story was about this lady who was hit by a bus and died on the corner across from it...so that put a damper on my happiness...:tears:

:tears: that's so sad!! Which reminds me of the lady crossing the street when we were in line, and she was sooo tiny and old, and I thought she was really cute but I felt sorry for her haha xD She shouldn't have been walking around like that in that.. condition

Brittaneeyyy! How are you?

Wiltern... :wub2: :wub2:

:tears: that's so sad!! Which reminds me of the lady crossing the street when we were in line, and she was sooo tiny and old, and I thought she was really cute but I felt sorry for her haha xD She shouldn't have been walking around like that in that.. condition

Brittaneeyyy! How are you?

Wiltern... :wub2: :wub2:

I know!! I saw her too......I felt really bad......:tears:

I am gooood! And how art thou?? Someone asked me to prom. It's the same guy I went with to formal. I'm still debating on if I should go or not! He's nice and all, but he's probably one of the biggest perverts I know and he can get quite irritating sometimes...:naughty:. I just want to go with a bunch of my friends that go to a different school. :original:

Wiltern....:wub2:

Whenever I hear "Wilshire Blvd." I shudder. Haha!

I know!! I saw her too......I felt really bad......:tears:

I am gooood! And how art thou?? Someone asked me to prom. It's the same guy I went with to formal. I'm still debating on if I should go or not! He's nice and all, but he's probably one of the biggest perverts I know and he can get quite irritating sometimes...:naughty:. I just want to go with a bunch of my friends that go to a different school. :original:

Wiltern....:wub2:

Whenever I hear "Wilshire Blvd." I shudder. Haha!

I remember her!!

:lmfao: One of the biggest perverts, eh? Sounds like a great time! :naughty:

I know, same here....I hear Wilshire and I perk up...it's automatic...

OK, tell me if I'm stupid for realizing this not too long ago, but the Wiltern is on the intersection of Wilshire and Western...Wilshire + Western = Wiltern!

I remember her!!

:lmfao: One of the biggest perverts, eh? Sounds like a great time! :naughty:

I know, same here....I hear Wilshire and I perk up...it's automatic...

OK, tell me if I'm stupid for realizing this not too long ago, but the Wiltern is on the intersection of Wilshire and Western...Wilshire + Western = Wiltern!

Heeeey :blink:! I never realized that!! Wiltern always reminded me of something familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Hahah! You're so smart.:blush-anim-cl:

Heeeey :blink:! I never realized that!! Wiltern always reminded me of something familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Hahah! You're so smart.:blush-anim-cl:

I noticed it when I was looking at the ticket I found randomly on the street after the show. (No one used it, but it was a CRAP seat...mezzanine row O...so yeah...I just took it since it was useless now) It said "The Wiltern" then below it "Wilshire and Western" and it hit me...:naughty:

I noticed it when I was looking at the ticket I found randomly on the street after the show. (No one used it, but it was a CRAP seat...mezzanine row O...so yeah...I just took it since it was useless now) It said "The Wiltern" then below it "Wilshire and Western" and it hit me...:naughty:

Hahahah. How cooool! Dang, thai IS a crappy seat!!

Well, my mom's turning evil again and she's yelling at me to get off.......when you just got on.......again........:tears::tears:. I feel like screaming into a pillow. :naughty:

So.......goodnight Taylor, I will talk to you later.:huglove:

Hahahah. How cooool! Dang, thai IS a crappy seat!!

Well, my mom's turning evil again and she's yelling at me to get off.......when you just got on.......again........:tears::tears:. I feel like screaming into a pillow. :naughty:

So.......goodnight Taylor, I will talk to you later.:huglove:

Aww...that's OK...I should be going soon too...

:huglove:

Good night Brittany...til later!

Links! Post links, stat!

Yay! Okay haha.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=28225141 Okay, I'm the one jumping with the drumstick to the left, and then you can see Sivan with her red hat somewhere in the middle, and Nono to the right of her with the yellow hair.

And Here's Lollipop: http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=28271445 I'm in there with the drumstick a few times.. but more in the front. it turns out the person who got the other drumstick is just a few people behind me.

And I can't tell if that's you or amy or taylor in front...

Yay! Okay haha.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=28225141 Okay, I'm the one jumping with the drumstick to the left, and then you can see Sivan with her red hat somewhere in the middle, and Nono to the right of her with the yellow hair.

And Here's Lollipop: http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=28271445 I'm in there with the drumstick a few times.. but more in the front. it turns out the person who got the other drumstick is just a few people behind me.

Thanks! :huglove:

I can see me in Lollipop - Andrew's to my left, and to my right are Amy and Taylor.

I'm the one losing her mind, arms in the air like she's about to go barreling over the barrier and tackle Mika then and there. :blush-anim-cl:

Yay! Okay haha.

Awww thanks for posting! I think the girl with the "yellow" hair you see is Michelle. I was to the right of her and Sivan haha

Near the end of Lollipop you can see me and my poofy white sleeves with my arms in the air....I grabbed that piece of yellow confetti....I still have it....:naughty:

AWESOME VIDS!!!! Takes me right back there....:wub2:

:tears: I wanna go back......:crybaby:

Those videos remind me why I am so in love with that man...the Grace Kelly vid...you can really see how excited he got with us...I mean when we started singin back, he looked geniunely happy to see we knew the words...

I still can't beleive I was there....its so surreal...

Near the end of Lollipop you can see me and my poofy white sleeves with my arms in the air....I grabbed that piece of yellow confetti....I still have it....:naughty:

AWESOME VIDS!!!! Takes me right back there....:wub2:

:tears: I wanna go back......:crybaby:

Those videos remind me why I am so in love with that man...the Grace Kelly vid...you can really see how excited he got with us...I mean when we started singin back, he looked geniunely happy to see we knew the words...

I still can't beleive I was there....its so surreal...

Eeee yes! That's you! haha

:tears::wub2: I agree

Psssst: We need to plan our REUNION!!! :yay:

WE DOOOOO!!!!

Sometime after school, fo sho...

With AP exams and all that crap I'm busy, but once school gets out...

*rubs chin* I wouldn't know where and when to do it...Mana's coming to CA in late August, but that is the DAY before I start school again....

WE DOOOOO!!!!

Sometime after school, fo sho...

With AP exams and all that crap I'm busy, but once school gets out...

*rubs chin* I wouldn't know where and when to do it...Mana's coming to CA in late August, but that is the DAY before I start school again....

Yeah.. sometime in the summer. When we all can.

I hope Mana can come down here! It needs to be all of us.. I guess that would be hard haha.. We would need to plan it ahead of time.

Where should we gooo!?! It's gonna be insaneee!

Yeah.. sometime in the summer. When we all can.

I hope Mana can come down here! It needs to be all of us.. I guess that would be hard haha.. We would need to plan it ahead of time.

Where should we gooo!?! It's gonna be insaneee!

That would be amazing!:wub2:

I'm talking to him:das: