dcdeb

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
****, we missed this month's anniversary haha

We totally did......:tears:. Mother's day...I wouldn't have been on to celebrate anyway...

Vanessa! I heard Fidelity at the mall!!! I was with my mom and I froze and she was like..."WHAT?!" And I said, "I love this song!!! It's Regina Spector! Listen!.......She's on Mika's ipod......" My mom's face was like...:boxed: as if to say,"...How do you know what's on his ipod?!" But I just said don't ask:naughty:.

We totally did......:tears:. Mother's day...I wouldn't have been on to celebrate anyway...

Vanessa! I heard Fidelity at the mall!!! I was with my mom and I froze and she was like..."WHAT?!" And I said, "I love this song!!! It's Regina Spector! Listen!.......She's on Mika's ipod......" My mom's face was like...:boxed: as if to say,"...How do you know what's on his ipod?!" But I just said don't ask:naughty:.

:roftl: Yaaayy!! hahah

Do you like her?? I'm listening to her right now haha

Hahah woot I'm glad!

She's super good.. I love her :wub2:

what're your favorite songs?

anyways, how are you?? :huglove:

Yes, very good.

I really need to do more research on music that's out there. A lot of it I've never heard of, but it's some of the best and most original stuff...

What are my favorite songs? That is soooo hard...This is going to sound like the strangest thing in the world, but one of (if not the) all time favorite song of mine is Orinoco Flow by Enya :lmfao:. It has a long story behind as to why it's my favorite though...:naughty:

But my favorite era would have to be the 60s and 70s. I can't get enough of it. I'm so jealous of my parents that got a chance to live through that time and be alive with so many great artists...I could go on forever about music. Hahahah. All kinds.

I'm gooood! How are you?:original:

Yes, very good.

I really need to do more research on music that's out there. A lot of it I've never heard of, but it's some of the best and most original stuff...

What are my favorite songs? That is soooo hard...This is going to sound like the strangest thing in the world, but one of (if not the) all time favorite song of mine is Orinoco Flow by Enya :lmfao:. It has a long story behind as to why it's my favorite though...:naughty:

But my favorite era would have to be the 60s and 70s. I can't get enough of it. I'm so jealous of my parents that got a chance to live through that time and be alive with so many great artists...I could go on forever about music. Hahahah. All kinds.

I'm gooood! How are you?:original:

:shocked: I LOVE ENYA!! Haha

She's awesome.. I used to be like obsessed with classical music... and lord of the rings.. and ballet... :roftl:

Ohhh I agree... I love all the time eras other than ours... ours seems like the worst.

in like 50 years, who's gonna want to have lived in our time? Pfft. no one.. except for the people who wanted to be in Mika's early years.. :wub2:

I'm fine! :original:

:shocked: I LOVE ENYA!! Haha

She's awesome.. I used to be like obsessed with classical music... and lord of the rings.. and ballet... :roftl:

Ohhh I agree... I love all the time eras other than ours... ours seems like the worst.

in like 50 years, who's gonna want to have lived in our time? Pfft. no one.. except for the people who wanted to be in Mika's early years.. :wub2:

I'm fine! :original:

You like Enya tooo? Hahahah! That's awesome. :biggrin2:

I know!! The music today sucks. My dad was saying how at his high school reunion they played music from the 60s and stuff...and I was thinking...what are they going to play at our reunions? Britney Spears? Ludacris? 50 Cent?

...Hannah Montana?:puke:

I wouldn't mind them playing Mika though...:naughty:. But really, music from years and years and years back is still being played and enjoyed so much today. I mean, it's classic. I don't think it's going to be like that with us and most of the music from our generation...

Well, my dad's standing over me waiting to get on the computer, so I have to leave for now. It's my brother's birthday, so I might be on later, might not. Glad you're doing well!!! Talk to you later!

You like Enya tooo? Hahahah! That's awesome. :biggrin2:

I know!! The music today sucks. Like my dad was saying how at his high school reunion they played music from the 60s and stuff...and I was thinking...what are they going to play at our reunions? Britney Spears? Justin Timberlake?...50 Cent?!:puke:

I wouldn't mind them playing Mika though...:naughty:

Well, my dad's standing over me waiting to get on the computer, so I have to leave for now. It's my brother's birthday, so I might be on later, might not. Glad you're doing well!!! Talk to you later!

Hahah, exactly.

Ok! I hope your brother has a good birthday!! Have fun! :huglove: Ciao xx

:tears:

I'm reading the host! haha :wub2:

I borrowed it from beatriz so I have to finish it before friday.. it's huge!!

Really? How is it?!

I want to buy it but I'm saving my money at the moment haha

Really? How is it?!

I want to buy it but I'm saving my money at the moment haha

I'm on like page two haha. It's good so far though! It's kind of confusing though, they use big words.

Oh haha, well good luck with that :wink2:

That's a good idea, I should be doing that. For MIKA TICKETS for next time! :punk:

I'm on like page two haha. It's good so far though! It's kind of confusing though, they use big words.

Oh haha, well good luck with that :wink2:

That's a good idea, I should be doing that. For MIKA TICKETS for next time! :punk:

Oh well I shall buy it...eventually haha

I need/want to buy a scanner because I have an idea in mind of what to do for Mika's next gift, and that involves a scanner haha:naughty:

And of course, tickets ;P

Oh well I shall buy it...eventually haha

I need/want to buy a scanner because I have an idea in mind of what to do for Mika's next gift, and that involves a scanner haha:naughty:

And of course, tickets ;P

hahah

Oooh a scanner! How much are they?

I want to hear this gift idea :das:

:wub2: