They don't get him!!!!

CazGirl

Yeh I agree with your comments .. , many have not got him since day one ...

Many dont like Originality or change or something different

Those fashion police or whatever they call, only interested in those who wear the regular glitz & glamour cloths that the celebs got for free, but less interested in those who are actually looking good by being original & Different....bottom line it's their loss. :thumbdown:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those fashion police or whatever they call, only interested in those who wear the regular glitz & glamour cloths that the celebs got for free, but less interested in those who are actually looking good by being original & Different....bottom line it's their loss. :thumbdown:

Yeh totally .....

You should read some of the reviews LICM got when it was first released , people didnt get it . it was getting like one star out of ten!!!

People hate change .. its a fact :wink2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlnqIq4GitU

"he looks as if he's about to meet Moses" ?????

Who the feck ARE THESE PEOPLE???? That outfit was the best I've seen yet, but they're slandering it so much!! I mean, i know everyones entitled to their opinion, but saying "THAT IS GOD AWFUL" and "not my cup of tea" are two entirely different things!!

CazGirl is not amused.

Never mind all that! Mika is the one everyone will remember. He's the one with his own sense of style. Ordinary people and probably other celebs will admire him for his individuality. One day, the critics will have to as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlnqIq4GitU

"he looks as if he's about to meet Moses" ?????

Who the feck ARE THESE PEOPLE???? That outfit was the best I've seen yet, but they're slandering it so much!! I mean, i know everyones entitled to their opinion, but saying "THAT IS GOD AWFUL" and "not my cup of tea" are two entirely different things!!

CazGirl is not amused.

I just watched this video, it made me soo angry to the point its almost a joke, who do they think they are sat there commenting on what someones else is wearing, when was the last time they looked in the mirror! I love to hear what people think of there outfits!

Personally i think he looks fab, totally individual and even more sexy than norrmal (if thats possible!):mf_lustslow:

And yes i think its my fav outfit hes worn so far too