They don't get him!!!!

CazGirl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlnqIq4GitU

"he looks as if he's about to meet Moses" ?????

Who the feck ARE THESE PEOPLE???? That outfit was the best I've seen yet, but they're slandering it so much!! I mean, i know everyones entitled to their opinion, but saying "THAT IS GOD AWFUL" and "not my cup of tea" are two entirely different things!!

CazGirl is not amused.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pffffft, they need to get over themselves and stop slagging people off. It's not good for the soul, and let's face it, nobody really values their opinions anyway, so they're just wasting their own time.

OMG another person from the essex area! yay! where abouts you from?!

Canvey. HA who's cringing more now????? :roftl: :roftl:

Ah, never mind, eh? :roftl:

Even worse though, my college is in Dagenham. I mean, DAGENHAM. You can't stop at traffic lights there because your wheels get nicked off your car!

Ah, never mind, eh? :roftl:

Even worse though, my college is in Dagenham. I mean, DAGENHAM. You can't stop at traffic lights there because your wheels get nicked off your car!

ROFL, my mum was born in Dagenham. She tried making out to me last night that she was born in Australia instead :roftl: :roftl:

ROFL, my mum was born in Dagenham. She tried making out to me last night that she was born in Australia instead :roftl: :roftl:

Hahah that's understandable. My best friend lives in Dagenham and she thinks I'm posh because I pronounce my t's and don't live in a council house. :roftl:

Is it honestly that bad?

No, it's not THAT bad, but I like to take the mick a LOT. There's an all right part of Dagenham and a dodgy part of Dagenham, and I only really go in the all right bit. It's the typical "If I get pregnant the council will give me a flat innit?" place though.

but I like to take the mick a LOT. There's an all right part of Dagenham and a dodgy part of Dagenham, and I only really go in the all right bit. It's the typical "If I get pregnant the council will give me a flat innit?" place though.

ROFL :roftl: :roftl: