Come on, dress up!

CazGirl

Hey y'all!

remember late last year when Mika said that he wanted us to dress up that had something to do with politics or something important? Or something?

well I had this idea of a whole bunch of people dressed up in certain cultures. I think that would be great! Like, you get traditional Spanish, togas for the greeks, kimonos for the Japanese, chinese dresses for the, er, Chinese....you know, stereotypical costumes.

i dont mean dress us traditionally/stereotypically in your own country. i mean like, if a whole bunch of us went to a concert in london, i'd like to see various people in various outfits and styles that represent a country. i think that would be cool :)

anyone got any ideas? i mean, once this tour is over, hopefully we'll have some fresh ideas ready and able to pursue them when the next tour comes round!

***Other Ideas***

- Celebrities

- Eras (60's/70's/80's etc)

- Cartoon Theme

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey y'all!

remember late last year when Mika said that he wanted us to dress up that had something to do with politics or something important? Or something?

well I had this idea of a whole bunch of people dressed up in certain cultures. I think that would be great! Like, you get traditional Spanish, togas for the greeks, kimonos for the Japanese, chinese dresses for the, er, Chinese....you know, stereotypical costumes.

i dont mean dress us traditionally/stereotypically in your own country. i mean like, if a whole bunch of us went to a concert in london, i'd like to see various people in various outfits and styles that represent a country. i think that would be cool :)

anyone got any ideas? i mean, once this tour is over, hopefully we'll have some fresh ideas ready and able to pursue them when the next tour comes round!

Love that idea! But original dutch clothes look really stupid :bleh:

various outfits and styles that represent a country. i think that would be cool :)

!

I never thought I was going to say I'm happy that I'm not coming to London. If I showed up there in traditional slovenian outfit I would like that- narodna_nosa.jpg.:naughty:

(OK of course I would go dressed up like that if I could only make it to London:tears::bleh:)

The idea is not bad!:thumb_yello:

So for the Brits it's either this:

chav.jpg

or this:

SocksSandals.gif

I'll go for socks and sandals :thumb_yello:

yeah gangster baby! :punk:

I'VE GOT A MUCH BETTER IDEA. Remember all those frilly big puffy dresses they used to wear all those years ago? (think keira knightley in PIRATES...)

yeah, tight-unable-to-breathe dresses in a tight stuffy concert hall sounds fun to me!

yeah gangster baby! :punk:

I'VE GOT A MUCH BETTER IDEA. Remember all those frilly big puffy dresses they used to wear all those years ago? (think keira knightley in PIRATES...)

yeah, tight-unable-to-breathe dresses in a tight stuffy concert hall sounds fun to me!

Oh my, that'd be amazing. I was going to post a picture of a British troop from years and years ago, when they wore the white trousers and red jackets and silly hats with silly wigs but then I got struck by the socks and sandals idea, hahah.

But imagine Mika's face if there were people at his gig dressed up like Elizabeth Swann. It's a shame we're not ten years old, you can get her dress in the Disney store.

I wouldn't come like this

IMG_0019.jpg

LOL why not??

whats wrong guys? You're all up for dressing up in mish-mash clothes, co-ordinated/unco-ordinated colours, animal outfits, cartoon characters etc, but you wont come dressed up in your own nationality? Heck, every country has it's own problems. England has a fair few LOL, but this is for fun! Mika will know where his fans come from!

WHY NOT??

Oh my, that'd be amazing. I was going to post a picture of a British troop from years and years ago, when they wore the white trousers and red jackets and silly hats with silly wigs but then I got struck by the socks and sandals idea, hahah.

But imagine Mika's face if there were people at his gig dressed up like Elizabeth Swann. It's a shame we're not ten years old, you can get her dress in the Disney store.

hahaha completely xD

what else did us Brits used to wear? Maybe we can dressed up in 1940's stuff with dotty dresses, short curly hair and white gloves and funny hats :roftl:

hahaha completely xD

what else did us Brits used to wear? Maybe we can dressed up in 1940's stuff with dotty dresses, short curly hair and white gloves and funny hats :roftl:

Now THAT I would actually do. Like in Atonement...(it's a very Keira based evening...hmm).

I love dotty dresses. I haven't got any, but this would give me a good excuse to get one, even though I vowed today that I wouldn't buy anymore clothes. Oh welllllll.