A Bright and Shiny Hello from the US

acyaws

Hello there...

I am Angela from North Carolina, in the USA and I am proud to be a Mika fan..hehe...

I am probably the oldest one here and if I am, sorry... Fans come in all ages and sizes and stuff...lol

I am an artist, the kind that paints and draws, not the musical kind. However, I adore music.

I am a SAHM of 3 beautiful girls that share my giggles and screams for Mika.

I actually just heard of Mika a few months ago, my first introduction to Mika was Big Girls.... I was hooked... I love his music, his looks and his dancing, but I think what I love most is his colorful personality...Well and those dreamy lips and eyes......

Ok, I hope that is enough for an introduction, I am off to read the forums!

Angela:punk:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Angela, and welcome, I'm sure you're going to enjoy it here.

And there are plenty of, let's just say, over 21s :naughty: Or at least double that!

I bet you're not the oldest, but if you were, no one cares here!

Edit: I've just looked at your profile and I can tell you with confidence that you're not the oldest here, by a long chalk!

What a wonderful welcome from you guys!

I so wish I lived in the UL or France right now.... I would love to go see Mika... Humpfhhhh...

I can wait though, hopefully he will do a tour here...hehe...

I will share my art soon, I am already starting a portrait of Mika, I don't know what it is, I have an absolute obsession with him, like I was a little school girl....lol

Angela:blush-anim-cl:

Hi Angela, just to say i have just joined the Mika family today and can assure you age doesnt really come into it, i share the dancing, giggles and fun with my daughter and my 2 grand daughters and adore him, i admire his talent, his style, his sense of humour, really enjoy and envy his energy, he just makes me want to dance and sing.... i run a greek kafenion in Crete and they all get a dose of Mika at least 4 times a day.....they are quite fond of him now and are use to me jumping around dancing and singing to "Love Today" so enjoy!!!!