• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So short and he kept his shirt on...

i know....:thumbdown:

i'll be more coherent!

BUT OMG!!!! i started out watching it from my bed, then i got up to shake it!!!! i loved EVERYTHING about that performance! he looked STUNNING! his jacket is TO DIE FOR! and he sang beautifully!!! i loved the little twist on "carlolina sits on 95, give her a dollar, and she'll make you smillllle!" ahhh! when is it going to be on youtube!!??!

i thought he was doing "Relax"? when doom-da-da-di-da-di came on i was like ??? OK!!!

Harry Nilsson (Everybody's talking) has been dead for a few years (13 actually) so I am pretty sure it is not him appearing tomorrow...:blink:

o:blink: hahaha my bad:naughty:

did you hear the "carolina" part? i'm dying!!!!

omg i no!!!!!!! ever since the grammys and he explained that part i always get excited when listening to it!

so, this is probably only my second or third post here, but can i just say that i think you guys are awesome and i've pretty much been spending ALL my free time this week reading all the threads on the performances as mika makes his way through the us and that i just sat here most of tonight, reading and waiting for the tonight show.

also? it's so fantastic to know that i'm not alone in my sadness that his philly and nyc shows are over and who knows when i'll get to see him again. my friend kara and i have already decided that we're buying two tickets for all his east coast shows when he comes back and following him around in her vw bus.

anyway, you guys rock and i love that this group exists!!!

(i'm gonna go get in line to steal that blue hoodie of his NOW.)

Two thumbs up on the hoodie-

performance was great, it seems like it went by so fast!

When did Saranayde start drumming with him? In heels, no less!

They really should have had him on sooner & interviewed him.

so, this is probably only my second or third post here, but can i just say that i think you guys are awesome and i've pretty much been spending ALL my free time this week reading all the threads on the performances as mika makes his way through the us and that i just sat here most of tonight, reading and waiting for the tonight show.

also? it's so fantastic to know that i'm not alone in my sadness that his philly and nyc are over and who knows when i'll get to see him again. my friend kara and i have already decided that we're buying two tickets for all his east coast shows when he comes back and following him around in her vw bus.

nice to meet you:):wub2: :wub2:

also? it's so fantastic to know that i'm not alone in my sadness that his philly and nyc shows are over and who knows when i'll get to see him again. my friend kara and i have already decided that we're buying two tickets for all his east coast shows when he comes back and following him around in her vw bus.

Welcome to the madness and addiction that is the MFC!

Welcome to home of all mad Mika fans, hope you can join in and maybe even create some of the chaos here.:naughty:

That was freakin' AMAZING! No better way to start my Valentine's Day. What a stunning performance. And go Saranayde on the drum!

did anyone catch what the front of his hoodie said? :blink:

I was trying to figure that out too, because I LOVED that hoodie! I think the last word across the bottom said "chaos" but I can't be sure. We need pics and the video. :wink2:

Welcome to home of all mad Mika fans, hope you can join in and maybe even create some of the chaos here.:naughty:

i'm very much looking forward to it!

but in the meantime, i have got to get to bed. i have a general idea of what i'm teaching tomorrow (hi, music teacher here), but they like us to have these things called lesson plans written out before we actually teach our classes.

maybe i'll just play mika for all my classes tomorrow...i've already told my middle school string kids all about him!

i'm very much looking forward to it!

but in the meantime, i have got to get to bed. i have a general idea of what i'm teaching tomorrow (hi, music teacher here), but they like us to have these things called lesson plans written out before we actually teach our classes.

maybe i'll just play mika for all my classes tomorrow...i've already told my middle school string kids all about him!

Wing it with MIKA, done that before in my toddler music groups, they are all converts.:naughty:

I am just going to have to plead now for the youtube upload of the performance.

Who was going to put it up??

I know it is coming, I am just hoping you won't forget...

...as if....LOL