greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah a wolf with a rocking guitar nooo

i can actually play guitar and no all his stuff off by heart and sing hahhaha

if he pplayed any new songs i could pick them up dead quik too, dunno i can here something and just know what to do..its weird..its the same with songs and lyrics i just no what there gonna say next...

I'll bring the marshmallows!:mf_lustslow:

Ow camp songs... I remember our school song, we can make a Mika version...

We need one leedsinger (and believe me, I can't sing) :bleh:

Every were we go (repeat)

People want to know (repeat)

Who we are (repeat)

And were we come from (repeat)

So we tell them (repeat)

We are from the fanclub (repeat)

The Mika Mika fanclub (repeat)

And if they can't hear us (repeat)

We sing a little louder (repeat)

heey

I'll go to Mika too when he is in Amsterdam, but i have a question..

On the back of my ticket i read that its not allowed to bring a camera with you..

But many people bring a camera with them to a concert.. So i think i will do that too.. and just try, what do you think?;-)

Annemarie

heey

On the back of my ticket i read that its not allowed to bring a camera with you..

But many people bring a camera with them to a concert.. So i think i will do that too.. and just try, what do you think?;-)

Annemarie

hey!

usually when they say that, they mean profesional cameras, cos they don't want you selling the pics. They said the same in Brixton, so I emailed them and they said personal digital cameras are fine :thumb_yello: If you want to be sure, contact the venue/organisers......but I imagine it'll be fine

heey

Annemarie

I took a camera to Brixton & heineken music hall, and they didn't say anything about it, so I would just bring a camera :wink2:

Then I do hope it was a small camera:bleh:

Haha yeah it was pretty small and I was wearing a big petticoat skirt :naughty:

Ingie we should think of new creative places to hide stuff for this gig!

I am:punk: I will do some covers including Michael Jackson, Spice Girls (I'll be all 6) and if we have time left I'll do my Barbra Streisand act:wink2:

Overdag is zij een eenvoudige Brabantse scholiere. Maar 's avonds veranderd zij in Micheal Jackson, 6 Spice Girls en Barba Streisand :mf_rosetinted:

I took a camera to Brixton & heineken music hall, and they didn't say anything about it, so I would just bring a camera :wink2:

A friend of mine who is going with me send an email to the organisers.. just to be sure, and they said that it was ok as long it wasn't a proffesional camera:wink2: :thumb_yello:

Can't wait till the 8th of July!:punk:

Hey everyone, I need a bit of help.....

I FINALLY decided that I just can't resist going to this concert :biggrin2: so I went to ticketmaster.nl to buy my ticket with my Mastercard, and it says Transaction Denied..... did this happen to anyone else? I tried it 3 times and no success. I have used my credit card to buy tickets from Ticketmaster before so I have no idea what the problem is... I emailed them, but it says it may take up to 2 weeks for them to reply :shocked:

Does anyone have any advice, or even the name of another reliable website I can buy a ticket?

THANKS!!! :thumb_yello:

Hey everyone, I need a bit of help.....

I FINALLY decided that I just can't resist going to this concert :biggrin2: so I went to ticketmaster.nl to buy my ticket with my Mastercard, and it says Transaction Denied..... did this happen to anyone else? I tried it 3 times and no success. I have used my credit card to buy tickets from Ticketmaster before so I have no idea what the problem is... I emailed them, but it says it may take up to 2 weeks for them to reply :shocked:

Does anyone have any advice, or even the name of another reliable website I can buy a ticket?

THANKS!!! :thumb_yello:

hi neeve sorry to hear that you are having probs:thumbdown: i got my tickets from there last week with no problems. I'm just looking at my tickets & there is two websites - http://www.mojo.nl & http://www.liveatwesterpark.nl, i think they both take you back to ticketmaster.nl though! Let us know how you get on, Good luck:thumb_yello:

hi neeve sorry to hear that you are having probs:thumbdown: i got my tickets from there last week with no problems. I'm just looking at my tickets & there is two websites - http://www.mojo.nl & http://www.liveatwesterpark.nl, i think they both take you back to ticketmaster.nl though! Let us know how you get on, Good luck:thumb_yello:

I will try those, thank u :thumb_yello: I appreciate your reply :blush-anim-cl: This problem has just made me more determined to get a ticket!! lol

I will try those, thank u :thumb_yello: I appreciate your reply :blush-anim-cl: This problem has just made me more determined to get a ticket!! lol

oh yeah, sorry forgot to mention it in the Irish thread! Niamh I have absolutely no idea bout ticketmaster?! I've only ever done it for Brixton and it worked so if it doesn't I dunno what you could do:blink:

I hope you've found out how to do it from someone...

My ticket arrive today, yay! Cant believe how quick it was in being delivered! Cant wait for July now, just gotta save some money for the trip!!! :wink2:

Liz!! Long time no type!! Awwwwh you're so lucky!! Ok i've decided I'm going but, as you can see above, I'm havin a problem with my credit card..... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: how did you book yours?

My ticket arrive today, yay! Cant believe how quick it was in being delivered! Cant wait for July now, just gotta save some money for the trip!!! :wink2:

Liz!!!:D I didn't see you in ages! yey! you've your ticket!!:D

me and Lorna got ours so, all is good:)