Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sooooooooooooo want to go to this concert, but ticketmaster.nl won't accept my credit card for some reason.... :mad: But luckily a friend of mine is going to The Netherlands on Friday so she should be able to get me one :blush-anim-cl: Fingers crossed!!!

I sooooooooooooo want to go to this concert, but ticketmaster.nl won't accept my credit card for some reason.... :mad: But luckily a friend of mine is going to The Netherlands on Friday so she should be able to get me one :blush-anim-cl: Fingers crossed!!!

If you dont succeed then pm or email me and I will help u out if I can! :wub2:

Me!8 am is definitely too early!:boxed:

*grabs hand and starts human shield*

would really like to although is a little early for me :shocked: but i will be at the airport at that time! :wink2:

that was the point,it would be so much appreciated to start the queue a tad later

I'm willing to but it depends on the others...*puppy eyes with Ioana*

nyaaa.gif

but let me remind you Ioana,that some people at Brixton were there at 4 a.m.....(some crazy ones...:fisch:)

That's why I was hoping for a nice compromise,so that some can get an hour sleep after landing *looks threateningly at the maniac called Vanessa*:sneaky2:

*cough*:naughty:

But I think I'll come at the same time here as well

tell me little child,do you want to be burried alive? :mf_rosetinted:

That's why I was hoping for a nice compromise,so that some can get an hour sleep after landing *looks threateningly at the maniac called Vanessa*:sneaky2:

tell me little child,do you want to be burried alive? :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:

No :blink: