Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got my ticket!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! This is exciting!! :punk::thumb_yello::yay: :yay:

:thumb_yello: hi neeve really pleased for you:thumb_yello: i know that you have been trying to get one fo a little while - did your friend manage to get you one?

Hey

Sorry I know I am being lazy but I havent been around for quite a while but was wondering if anyone has spoken about accomodation, or has a anyone booked anywhere yet???

i don't think that many things were said about accomodation. i haven't booked anywhere yet

i don't think that many things were said about accomodation. i haven't booked anywhere yet

A few pages back I mentioned something about accomodation in Amsterdam. In my opinion it's the best to stay in a hostel (hotels are quite expensive). You can use the site: http://www.hostelworld.com to book a hostel in Amsterdam. I'm staying in 'Shelter Jordan', it's easy to reach by tram from central station and Westerpark. Good luck with it.

A few pages back I mentioned something about accomodation in Amsterdam. In my opinion it's the best to stay in a hostel (hotels are quite expensive). You can use the site: http://www.hostelworld.com to book a hostel in Amsterdam. I'm staying in 'Shelter Jordan', it's easy to reach by tram from central station and Westerpark. Good luck with it.

Thanks, how much is it costing you to stay there?

thanks for the info wicky:thumb_yello:

i was wondering , how late is everybody going?

hi there was some talk a while ago about the times people were going but i can't remember, sorry:thumbdown: my plane doesn't land til 11.30am, so a dash to the hotel to dump things & then make tracks!! :thumb_yello:

It's going to be soooo much fun.

Does anybody knows how many days are left?

I'm so glad I have a dad who wants to bring me and my sis.. now we can stay after the gig how long we want without missing any trains or something:wub2: :wub2:

can't wait. :naughty:

I'm so glad I have a dad who wants to bring me and my sis.. now we can stay after the gig how long we want without missing any trains or something:wub2: :wub2:

85 days:punk:

yes, here's a link to a countdown:

http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html?year=2008&month=7&date=8&hrs=19&ts=24&min=30&sec=0&tz=60〈=nl&show=Wdhms&mode=t&cdir=down&bgcolor=%23CCFFFF&fgcolor=%23000000&title=Countdown%20to%20Mika%20l

85 days...

Great that your father wants to bring you and your sister!

Oh, I really can't wait!!!

Does anyone know if there's enough place to park the car? Or is it better to go by train??? I come from Belgium so we doubt if we go by car or by train...

yes, here's a link to a countdown:

http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html?year=2008&month=7&date=8&hrs=19&ts=24&min=30&sec=0&tz=60〈=nl&show=Wdhms&mode=t&cdir=down&bgcolor=%23CCFFFF&fgcolor=%23000000&title=Countdown%20to%20Mika%20l

85 days...

Great that your father wants to bring you and your sister!

Oh, I really can't wait!!!

Does anyone know if there's enough place to park the car? Or is it better to go by train??? I come from Belgium so we doubt if we go by car or by train...

I believe there's a really big carpark to park your car on the opposite of Westerpark.. but an the other hand: it's really close to the central station.

So you can do both actually :)

I believe there's a really big carpark to park your car on the opposite of Westerpark.. but an the other hand: it's really close to the central station.

So you can do both actually :)

Thanks!

We'll see how we go, my father has to decide...

CAN'T WAIT TOOOOOO :mf_lustslow: This will be the first time I see him though, I missed him in November. I was too late with ordering tickets >,< But no tears anymore, cus I'll see him over 85 days :punk:

Yeah me too. So I couldn't be there. :thumbdown:

So that's the reason why I'm double excited. :naughty:

Yeah me too. So I couldn't be there. :thumbdown:

So that's the reason why I'm double excited. :naughty:

I actually was too lazy to get the tickets from the post office :roftl: I'm very lazy :P But when I heard about the fact that Mika was going to give a second concert in Amsterdam, I said: "DAD! I'm going to the post office RIGHT NOW!"

that's nice! it's so much better to watch these seconds pass than the ones in the death clock.. :wink2: