Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

schoen.jpg

:wub2::wub2:

They are perfect!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: Actually I saw them in the Converse shop the other day and fell in love with them at once but they only had weird sizes, very small and very big :boxed: But yeah, I also wanted to buy them for the gigs :wink2:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to wear a shirt with in giant letters MFC on it, but I think that will look a bit weird:boxed:And not in a good way.

I think I might wear just a dress:boxed:

You still have time of thinking what to wear !

The concert isn't tomorrow you know :naughty:

I wanted to wear a shirt with in giant letters MFC on it, but I think that will look a bit weird:boxed:And not in a good way.

naah, i don't think it would look weird. on the other hand it's a Mika gig, lots of people will look weird :naughty: i mean it in a good way of course :wink2:

I'm going to write MFC on my t-shirt! :D

Patricia those shoes are FAB!! :wub2:

I have my whoreoutfit almost sorted :naughty: I should take a pic soon. I bought the coolest suspenders (the sexy kind, not braces) but I dunno how to wear them, I can hardly go to a gig in just panties and suspenders and a top :roftl:

I have my whoreoutfit almost sorted :naughty: I should take a pic soon. I bought the coolest suspenders (the sexy kind, not braces) but I dunno how to wear them, I can hardly go to a gig in just panties and suspenders and a top :roftl:

you can wear a short skirt over it , with a split so you can see the suspenderrs . btw i thought it was called jarretels or do you mean something else?

watch my vid :naughty: the one on the left wears a skirt with suspenders (I guess this is okay for a gig ;))

my favourite girls ^^

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wBuPYZr0HZM

Bugger, I just managed to destroy my zipper. But that's totally irrelevant because it's only 1 month and 2 days away!:punk:

And Freddie is coming whether he likes it or not:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:I love Rahels one XD she has panties on with the letters CANDY :roftl:

But no I won't wear something like that I don't have this musical dancer ass :roftl::roftl:

Don't say that I'm sure you would look great!:naughty::thumb_yello:

Violet I have a big fat arse and still I'm gonna wear hotpants and suspenders :roftl:

I have kind of decided on my outfit now, I'm gonna wear a black top with lace on the back, black hotpants with my suspenders (they are zebraprint with pick lace) and fishnets. And maybe black overknee socks over it if it's colder. I might wear the seethru skirt I made over it, but not sure if it really matches...

Violet I have a big fat arse and still I'm gonna wear hotpants and suspenders :roftl:

I have kind of decided on my outfit now, I'm gonna wear a black top with lace on the back, black hotpants with my suspenders (they are zebraprint with pick lace) and fishnets. And maybe black overknee socks over it if it's colder. I might wear the seethru skirt I made over it, but not sure if it really matches...

no colours ?? :wink2: (I'm sure you look hot in that ^! ;))

I have a really big ass :mf_rosetinted: Seriously.

But I don't care, I still wrap it in fishnets and hotpants :naughty:

If you have a big ass, then I'm a hippo:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah that's how we do. Pic?:mf_rosetinted: