Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

Tokyo Hotel fans are the real fans! They camp a week before the gig in front of the vennue :lmfao:

dammit! i have to get an earlier flight to be one week early

What ?:shocked:do you want to be there before the 1st of July ?:roftl:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say 10 would be a good time to start queueing... It's in fact still pretty damn early, buy at least we can just sleep until a reasonable hour.

If you arrive at 5pm you probably won't see a thing :blink:

Plus, most Dutchies aren't that hardcore:naughty:

I've said it before and I'll say it again.. There's no way in HELL I'll start queuing that early.

I already think 10 is rediculously early, I might not even do that.

Off topic...I love your avatar:naughty:

I've just accepted that if I want to see anything of a Mika gig I will have to queue early. Mika is the only artist I frequently go see who plays large venues, so I just don't think about it and go along with the people I'm with... I really don't enjoy a gig if I'm all at the back, I like to actually see what's going on on stage.

I'm immensly glad all my 'real' favourite artists play tiny venues with small stages, where arriving 10 minutes before the doors open in considered hardcore :naughty:

I would laugh my ass off if we smart mfc people would be the only idiots queuing before 3pm :lmfao:

That's what I thought when Ingie and Starrats wanted to go so early (around 8?) in London, I thought we'd be laughed at and would have to wait hours before anyone else came.

We were about 40th in line......

I've just accepted that if I want to see anything of a Mika gig I will have to queue early. Mika is the only artist I frequently go see who plays large venues, so I just don't think about it and go along with the people I'm with... I really don't enjoy a gig if I'm all at the back, I like to actually see what's going on on stage.

I'm immensly glad all my 'real' favourite artists play tiny venues with small stages, where arriving 10 minutes before the doors open in considered hardcore :naughty:

Or bands that just play in discos :naughty:

That's really handy, no queus. And plus, most of the people are drunk so you can sneak to the front. :naughty:

I would laugh my ass off if we smart mfc people would be the only idiots queuing before 3pm :lmfao:

well, let's hope we are! *looks at the 85 RSVP'd yes on the list*... :fisch: