Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

me neither... i'll text her if i dun hear anything til tomorrow

we should talk to neeve to get the check in done

so,they handed out wristbands in paris too? do we know who got one?

dunno about paris yet...

seems we need two room mates but time is short...

any probs with Neeve?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the info we got was that olga met him before the show and he asked her to make a list of 50 ppl to get in the afterparty. as olga is more on the french forum than on the mfc, it's likely that most or all of the 50 ppl will be from the french forum.

dunno about paris yet...

seems we need two room mates but time is short...

any probs with Neeve?

well,worse case,I'll argue with them at the hotel,6 ppl room only 4 people

No,she just said she can check in for us,because I won't get there before 14:00

the info we got was that olga met him before the show and he asked her to make a list of 50 ppl to get in the afterparty. as olga is more on the french forum than on the mfc, it's likely that most or all of the 50 ppl will be from the french forum.

Olga was given about 50 passes to hand out - dont know who has them yet!! :thumb_yello:

Olga is wise,right?

I mean,I don't think there are 50 people from the MWS...there could be a few lucky mfc'ers too

I'm guessing Niki probably?

well I never ever talked to olga except a short sentence in Düsseldorf ...

That means all Frenchies are in

But to be honest I couldn't do that !! Imagine I had to choose 50 people in Amsterdam that would be a problem :boxed:

I think Olga is known by Mika now - and she knows folk from the

French forum, from here, and others! I do not envy her job of having

to pick 50 people!! Lets hope she does not get any grief because of

her choices!! :thumb_yello:

ah ircazo, i didn't know you'll arrive so late on sunday... so how about monday for dinner then? monday 17:30 or 18:00 at the central station?

and of course i'd choose you to get on the list, i know about your bad luck in munich! :huglove:

ah ircazo, i didn't know you'll arrive so late on sunday... so how about monday for dinner then? monday 17:30 or 18:00 at the central station?

and of course i'd choose you to get on the list, i know about your bad luck in munich! :huglove:

exkwiuuuz me,but ircazo is with me,we are stuck together,for better or worse...or dinner :mf_rosetinted:

and remember ur teil when and if u ever make a list :roftl:

Afterparties?:blink: Are they having other afterparties again? But, say in Amsterdam there'd be an afterparty for 50 people and there are 86 MFCers...who'd get a bracelet?:blink:

I doesn't wanna sound mean...but he's phucked...he's n france

Hello all!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeee I getting so excited!

To my roomies :wink2: No worries, I'll check us in :thumb_yello: So do we know if Lucy and Gio are coming??

Hmmmm aftershow party.......there are going to be a lot of MFCers...... :boxed:

I would choose you But I won't make it I'll arrive too

aaah, okay!

yes...*schnief* ...

dinner would be great! or the one or the other beer! :naughty:

Afterparties?:blink: Are they having other afterparties again? But, say in Amsterdam there'd be an afterparty for 50 people and there are 86 MFCers...who'd get a bracelet?:blink:

that's tough!

exkwiuuuz me,but ircazo is with me,we are stuck together,for better or worse...or dinner :mf_rosetinted:

i can see it coming: "the list-scandal"...

he's phucked? oh dear.

MY teil, not luke's this time? :roftl:

ircazo was one of only 2 who answered my repeated request for a meetup... i hope all of you will come, i'm just desperately trying to set a place and time for a meetup, before i'm leaving for amsterdam tomorrow! :naughty:

so to EVERYONE: how about dinner together on monday, meetup at 18:00 at the main entrance of the central station? i'm sure there's some pizza hut or sth like this around there, where we can go. :bleh:

Hello all!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeee I getting so excited!

To my roomies :wink2: No worries, I'll check us in :thumb_yello: So do we know if Lucy and Gio are coming??

Hmmmm aftershow party.......there are going to be a lot of MFCers...... :boxed:

hello! we haven't received a message from Lucy yet...

MY teil, not luke's this time? :roftl:

ircazo was one of only 2 who answered my repeated request for a meetup... i hope all of you will come, i'm just desperately trying to set a place and time for a meetup, before i'm leaving for amsterdam tomorrow! :naughty:

so to EVERYONE: how about dinner together on monday, meetup at 18:00 at the main entrance of the central station? i'm sure there's some pizza hut or sth like this around there, where we can go. :bleh:

yep, sounds great! MFC-meetup! :mf_lustslow:

u have me number right? the german one ...the 1522

if anything changes text me ok? and i will too if anything comes up,but basically 18:00 sounds good

i'd like to do smth in the city center tho....cookieeez

Yep I'm in up for this :thumb_yello:

u have me number right? the german one ...the 1522

if anything changes text me ok? and i will too if anything comes up,but basically 18:00 sounds good

i'd like to do smth in the city center tho....cookieeez

are you serious? :bleh:

yes I think he really is phucked :boxed:

on one hand i hope there will be an afterparty in amsterdam , but on the other hand i don't. because if he would give 50 passes i know that almost half of us wil be disapointed

i know it's complicated...

oh i can't play with you like this! :mf_rosetinted:

really! i would appreciate if we could get cookies!

yes I think he really is phucked :boxed:

u know what I mean :wink2:

He never learns

i know it's complicated...

really! i would appreciate if we could get cookies!

If he cancels i will personally go to his house and slap him

and I really doubt there will be afterparties in amsterdam...sadly

i think we'll have enough time to get cookiez on monday :naughty: