Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww, imagine if it was raining when he's singing Rain! :mf_lustslow: i could live with that :naughty:

That would be...fantastical:wub2:

ehm.. I'll look for it at youtube.. And post it.. :wink2:

Sweet, thanks:)

ehm.. I'll look for it at youtube.. And post it.. :wink2:

*Edit: it has been removed (the song).. :boxed: but here

It's called "How Much Do You Love Me".........there are tons of videos of it on Youtube :wink2:

It's gonna be on the second album:punk:

It's called "How Much Do You Love Me".........there are tons of videos of it on Youtube :wink2:

It's gonna be on the second album:punk:

yay, i didn't know the name! Thanx! :huglove:

*Edit: that is another one, there was a song, called "Tell me once again" and I love it! But I can't find it.. :tears:

just a quick question, has anyone ever ordered a ticket on ticketmaster? they sent me my ticket months ago and as the gig is getting close i started worrying dunno why. i think they're ok, but i'm not sure if the ticket the sent me via e-mail is the right ticket or will i have to collect another one there? i don't think so but just wanted to make sure.

just a quick question, has anyone ever ordered a ticket on ticketmaster? they sent me my ticket months ago and as the gig is getting close i started worrying dunno why. i think they're ok, but i'm not sure if the ticket the sent me via e-mail is the right ticket or will i have to collect another one there? i don't think so but just wanted to make sure.

mine looks like this:

l_f868e91bb7b440f68566eaef345a7462.jpg

I ordered the tickets with email too, but they're alright. At the gig at HMH I also ordered them by email, and I was worried too. But dont worry, they scan it there. :wink2:

Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot_jump:

Me toooooooooo:punk:

There was another new song, some time ago.. something with "why do you laugh at me" I heard that once.. :blink:

I think you mean "tell me once again", but this is a song by Daniel Powter that someone falsly labelled as a new Mika song on youtube :wink2:

I think you mean "tell me once again", but this is a song by Daniel Powter that someone falsly labelled as a new Mika song on youtube :wink2:

who could confuse Mika and Daniel Powter???:blink:

I ordered the tickets with email too, but they're alright. At the gig at HMH I also ordered them by email, and I was worried too. But dont worry, they scan it there. :wink2:

Thank you! I'm so relieved, i love you. the last thing i need now is a problem with my chicket.

i am worried about the support acts...i don't wanna wait so long until the Master appears on stage....MUAAHH!

after three support acts on Friday one doesn't seem that bad :roftl: dionisos were funny though. anyway, you'll see, time will go by so quickly and finally we'll hear this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mpKAA2VxWY8

oh my, i got excited listening to it now :mf_lustslow:

who could confuse Mika and Daniel Powter???:blink:

i know, right? i was like new Mika song? NOT!