Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

I'm wearing pink-purple-ish wellies too! Did you buy them at the Schoenenreus? :naughty:

I will probably wear a blue rain jacket and a blue cap. And I have a pink striped umbrella.

omg everyone is wearing wellies... I have kinda open shoes (ballerinas) :roftl::roftl: I'm a looser.. :roftl:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg everyone is wearing wellies... I have kinda open shoes (ballerinas) :roftl: I'm a looser.. :roftl:

I've a collection of ballerinas :D

..and since I'll bring the italian sun with me, I'm gonna wear a pair of brand new white sneakers :ap_rosetinted:

RAIN IS NOT PERMITTED!!!:roftl:

..and since I'll bring the italian sun with me, I'm gonna wear a pair of brand new white sneakers :ap_rosetinted:

I'll bring some plastic bags so we can put them around our feet hahahaha

I've just now realized that the gig is tomorrow and not today,no wonder it was so quiet in here!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

It brings back memories of the time I went to a costume party the day before because I misread the invitation...:boxed:

I'm wearing white sneakers as well :naughty:

I like taking risks :roftl:

I'm wearing pink-purple-ish wellies too! Did you buy them at the Schoenenreus? :naughty:

I will probably wear a blue rain jacket and a blue cap. And I have a pink striped umbrella.

Yeah! You got them too?? I'll be looking out for you and your wellies!:punk::roftl:

Yeah, well that was my first idea too, white linnen shoes, but then the rapport came in, wellies.. I bought them today!:punk:

I bought my wellies 2 hours ago - hehe, I guess our feet will look exactly the same Knollenon! :roftl:

People, wanna know about the amount of rain that came down here in the last 30 minutes? Enough to make your ballerinas and sneakers ABSOLUTELY SOAKING WET in only 30 seconds. :shocked:

More rain to be expected for tomorrow... :blink:

Be sensible, bring your wellies!

I hope your not sick tommorow! :boxed:

I hope so too :blink:

I bought my wellies 2 hours ago - hehe, I guess our feet will look exactly the same Knollenon! :roftl:

People, wanna know about the amount of rain that came down here in the last 30 minutes? Enough to make your ballerinas and sneakers ABSOLUTELY SOAKING WET in only 30 seconds. :shocked:

I don't have wellies :thumbdown:

Hahah we have brilliant minds! I bought them around 2:30, 3 o'clock! Such a coincidence! :punk:

They are saying that the weather gets better in the afternoon, but rain and an open field equals mud and dirt.. So ill say: no white shoes if you whant them to be black/grey/brown/dirty-ish!:naughty:

I don't find my wellies and can't go out buying another pair..

guess my top-boots for horse riding are uselessly uncomfortable too:cowboy:

uh-oh:boat:

there isn't any possibility of dry spots @ the venue?

I mean, it's not like we're gonna find ourselves in a swimming pool? :huh:

i really dont know... I cant make any promisess about that

I mean, it's not like we're gonna find ourselves in a swimming pool? :huh:

haha same here horse riding boots aren't that confortable :roftl:

I've got very comfortable Australian working boots for horseriding but they are ten years old and they are not very waterproof anymore. :naughty:

So that's why I bought wellies.

The surface we're standing on tomorrow = a sort of huge plastic tiles. So it won't be really muddy, but I guess it will be wet wet wet anyway. At least the rain that comes down will make your feet soaking wet.

I've got very comfortable Australian working boots for horseriding but they are ten years old and they are not very waterproof anymore. :naughty:

So that's why I bought wellies.

The surface we're standing on tomorrow = a sort of huge plastic tiles. So it won't be really muddy, but I guess it will be wet wet wet anyway. At least the rain that comes down will make your feet soaking wet.

Really!? Didnt know that, does sound logical, tiles in stead of grass, but yeah you have a point! Rain equals wet:naughty:

I have a pair of cool wellies which I'm going to wear tomorrow :biggrin2:

I found wellies :punk: They're too small because they belong to my mum but at least I have some... and they look extremly stupid :roftl::roftl: because I'll wear a black skirt and violet tights

:roftl:Brilliant!!!!

I can wear the only pair of balck short boots remained in the house where I'm at the mo..and they are a fist in the eye with other stuff like a fisherman's like pair of bue pants, a white tshirt and a random yellow raincoat...how cool is that??? :pbjt::floor:

I gotta go, see you tomorrow:woot_jump:

byye!

I can wear the only pair of balck short boots remained in the house where I'm at the mo..and they are a fist in the eye with other stuff like a fisherman's like pair of bue pants, a white tshirt and a random yellow raincoat...how cool is that??? :pbjt::floor:

:pbjt: very!