Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What?:blink:

I'm dead serious. I prefer Luke... and Martin :thumb_yello: you know... Scotts do it better :naughty: and I've got my new hair tattoo... who will guess what's that?!

l_ac82fd72806048e334941c41b50f91ba.jpg

"We'll sing a song, a soldiers song, with cheering rousing chorus,

As round our blazing fire we throng, the starry heavens o'er us;

Impatient for the coming fight, as we await the morning light,

Here in the silence of the night, we'll chant a soldiers song"

:fisch::das:

aww I wish I had occasion to make decisions like that:wub2:

Don't wear heels, whatever you do:shocked: That was the worst gig experience ever :P

thanks, being a male, I dont ussually wear heels, so no problem with that,

I'm dead serious. I prefer Luke... and Martin :thumb_yello: you know... Scotts do it better :naughty: and I've got my new hair tattoo... who will guess what's that?!

http://a427.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/127/l_ac82fd72806048e334941c41b50f91ba.jpg

"We'll sing a song, a soldiers song, with cheering rousing chorus,

As round our blazing fire we throng, the starry heavens o'er us;

Impatient for the coming fight, as we await the morning light,

Here in the silence of the night, we'll chant a soldiers song"

:fisch::das:

Really? That's so weird to me :lmao:

I have no idea what that is....I'd say butterfly, but I'm sure that's wrong.

Really? That's so weird to me :lmao:

I have no idea what that is....I'd say butterfly, but I'm sure that's wrong.

hehe it's weird to anyone on MFC :lmfao:

well...technically it's clover (but it can be butterfly :lmfao: )- logo of Celtic Glasgow :thumb_yello: (team who has the best goal keeper in entire world LOL) ---> anything for mad sccoish guitarist...right? LOL :mf_rosetinted:

hehe it's weird to anyone on MFC :lmfao:

well...technically it's clover (but it can be butterfly :lmfao: )- logo of Celtic Glasgow :thumb_yello: (team who has the best goal keeper in entire world LOL) ---> anything for mad sccoish guitarist...right? LOL :mf_rosetinted:

Wow, you really do love Martin:naughty:

Wow, you really do love Martin:naughty:

naaaaaaaaaaaaah he's cheating me with his wife- bastard! :mf_rosetinted:

about the txt mssg... I don't have roamming...sowwwwwwy... :thumbdown:

but no worries... with that number of MFC-ers there... the report will be soon enough :wink2: you will not miss anything :naughty:

ok...I'm off to bed... gotta get up in 6 hours... and spend all day first in a train to airport, then plane, and I need to get to Babzz house somehow... :blink:

ok... love you all TTYS guys! XXX

naaaaaaaaaaaaah he's cheating me with his wife- bastard! :mf_rosetinted:

about the txt mssg... I don't have roamming...sowwwwwwy... :thumbdown:

but no worries... with that number of MFC-ers there... the report will be soon enough :wink2: you will not miss anything

ok...I'm off to bed... gotta get up in 6 hours... and spend all day first in a train to airport, then plane, and I need to get to Babzz house somehow...

ok... love you all TTYS guys! XXX

I don't think I have roaming either....I didn't know you need that to text worldwide:blush-anim-cl::doh:

Alright, take care! :huglove:

Wait, so are you going to the gig or not? :blink:

Sorry, I'm terribly slow in the head

EDIT: Correction: just saw the RSVP list, it appears you are going haha

Good evening all,

silly question time

Can someone please tell me, is westerpark venue for Tuesday a grass arena or concrete, i want to make sure the kids and me have the correct footwear as we are travelling light

thanks

When are you leaving for Holland? I can tell you all about the venue tomorrow morning, have to speak to my friend who went to see Radiohead at the Westerpark last week.

If you want a personal message I could text you... but I guess only once because I think it's kinda expensive to send a message to America.. not?

I have no idea....is it?:blink:

If it is then I don't want to cost anyone money:naughty:Thanks though:wub2:

I have no idea....is it?:blink:

If it is then I don't want to cost anyone money:naughty:Thanks though:wub2:

If I only send you one message then it's no problem :wink2: Just pm me your number and if you want a message from the queue or the concert :wink2:

Update on the Westerpark situation, I just asked my friend who went to see Radiohead last week.

No concrete/stone floor, no grass: the entire floor is covered with a sort of huge plastic tiles so the venue won't turn into a mud pool. :wink2:

Toilets: more than enough 'Dixies'. Not the best kind of toilets you can think of but it's better than nothing.

Capacity: about 10.000 although some people said 20.000. There is a separated front section, if you can make it there you get a wristband so that you can walk in and out. Full = full but the section is big enough, they won't fill it up until you can't move around anymore.

My friend arrived around 17.30 and she made it to the front (but well, that was Radiohead, not Mika...). Your own drinks and food are not allowed inside. Central gate opens at 18.00-18.15, after the concert all the gates will open so that you can easily walk out, no pushing needed.

So that's it for now. If there are any more questions about the venue - just ask me and I will ask my friend.

She told me at the moment it's cloudy but dry in Amsterdam, while it's very rainy in my part of the country (125 km to the east). Fingers crossed for tomorrow...

Update on the Westerpark situation, I just asked my friend who went to see Radiohead last week.

No concrete/stone floor, no grass: the entire floor is covered with a sort of huge plastic tiles so the venue won't turn into a mud pool. :wink2:

Toilets: more than enough 'Dixies'. Not the best kind of toilets you can think of but it's better than nothing.

Capacity: about 10.000 although some people said 20.000. There is a separated front section, if you can make it there you get a wristband so that you can walk in and out. Full = full but the section is big enough, they won't fill it up until you can't move around anymore.

My friend arrived around 17.30 and she made it to the front (but well, that was Radiohead, not Mika...). Your own drinks and food are not allowed inside. Central gate opens at 18.00-18.15, after the concert all the gates will open so that you can easily walk out, no pushing needed.

So that's it for now. If there are any more questions about the venue - just ask me and I will ask my friend.

She told me at the moment it's cloudy but dry in Amsterdam, while it's very rainy in my part of the country (125 km to the east). Fingers crossed for tomorrow...

Thanks for the information :thumb_yello: Oh, I really can't wait!!! The separated front section is so cool, I hope that we can make it to there!

I think me and my sister will arrive around 13.00 too, or earlier...

a quick hello from the hostel pc in amsterdam (this thing is sooo slow! :thumbdown:)... weather doesn't look too good unfortunately, it's very windy and the last 2 days it has been like in april, sun, clouds, rain, wind... jacket on, jacket off, umbrella open, umbrella closed... just take your whole cupboard with you and you'll be fine. :naughty:

hope to see some of you tonight (for those who don't know yet, some of us have agreed to meet up at 18:00 at the central station main entrance, to have dinner together somewhere... though i think the main main entrance is closed, but as far as i saw it, there's another main entrance now - just where the biggest crowd enters and leaves *g*), and all of you tomorrow! :)

btw, don't think you'lll have to worry about reports, rose will be there with her superphone, as far as i know? :wink2:

*waves at all the MFCers from abroad in Amsterdam*

Too bad we can't make it to Amsterdam tonight, I have to work until 5 (changed my office day from tomorrow to today especially for the gig) and Haasje is having classes until 5 so it will take a while before she's here. Have fun tonight, see you tomorrow!

I like Sam Sparro better than Hercules and the Love Affair:mf_rosetinted:

I don't want to wait til 21.30:tears:

They are still giving tickets away on the radio, they say it's going to be a great show (not that I expected anything else:naughty:):punk:

I'm so hyper! But I should really go to bed early tonight, my eyes are already red:boxed:

I'm so excited :woot_jump: Can't wait till tomorrow. I can't focus on school and other things. I think about tomorrow the whole time. I'm also a little bit nervous. Hope I'll have the guts to speak to MFC-ers if I see one. Or to ask if to someone if she's a MFC-er :blush-anim-cl: I'm very shy :blush-anim-cl:

What time is everyone here planning to be there?