Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do you guys know when Mika actually will appear on stage or how long the support acts are going to play...?

Soundcheck between 15.00 - 18.00 hour

Gate open 18.00 hour

Support act 19.30 hour

Main act Mika! 21.00 hour

End 23.00 hour

Agnieszka, if you have a barcode on the eticket that was sent to you, you'll be fine;-)

The support acts, Sam Sparro and the other who's name escapes me, but Anthony from Anthony and The Johnsons sings with them sometimes(Mika told me maybe Anthony would be there, which got me excited, 'cause I love his voice), won't disappoint you, both are great, Sam Sparro is BRILLIANT!

Agnieszka, if you have a barcode on the eticket that was sent to you, you'll be fine;-)

The support acts, Sam Sparro and the other who's name escapes me, but Anthony from Anthony and The Johnsons sings with them sometimes(Mika told me maybe Anthony would be there, which got me excited, 'cause I love his voice), won't disappoint you, both are great, Sam Sparro is BRILLIANT!

Sam Sparro, Hercules and Love Affair if I'm right

Soundcheck between 15.00 - 18.00 hour

Gate open 18.00 hour

Support act 19.30 hour

Main act Mika! 21.00 hour

End 23.00 hour

thanks so much for the info!

i do! i have my lovely barcode! thanks Rak! :wink2:

ok, i have to make some myspace investigation today, i want to be prepared :naughty:

I think you mean "tell me once again", but this is a song by Daniel Powter that someone falsly labelled as a new Mika song on youtube :wink2:

remember that :roftl:

But yesterday it was worse :roftl: somebody said he heard a new Mika song on that radio or something.. I got a link.. downloaded and there was this extremly weird song with this harmonica or accordion or whatever and the deep voice and the bad quality :roftl:

But yesterday it was worse :roftl: somebody said he heard a new Mika song on that radio or something.. I got a link.. downloaded and there was this extremly weird song with this harmonica or accordion or whatever and the deep voice and the bad quality :roftl:

Whahaha :huh: Mika has such a recognizable voice.

accordion? :lmfao:

but i guess you never know :roftl:

WOW :shocked:

its raining over here and not just a little rain but a lot of it :shocked:

Its sunny here - I hope I bring it with me!! :blink:

oooh I looove summer rain! :kaf:

why don't we try to apply the old idea of a collective dressing up as plastic bags? :floor:

I have mine packed already!!! :naughty:

Its sunny here - I hope I bring it with me!! :blink:

I have mine packed already!!! :naughty:

Me too! Well... Sort of.... You couldn't tell it apart from a black garbage bag:naughty:

So is there anything I need to know before coming to Amsterdam? I have been too busy having a Real Life lately...

Haasje is coming to my place tomorrow evening and we're driving off to Amsterdam on Tuesday morning. Think we'll be there around 11 or so, maybe later depending on the weather and our moods. :wink2:

Babzz, we're still staying at your place, right? We will bring our own sleeping bags and matresses of course, do we need to bring anything else? Food, drinks?

Okay, I finally convinced my parents to come earlier.

I'll probably be there around 14.00 pm.

I'm not going to wear the flowerdress, as it isn't going to be warm enough, so I'll be just wearing a skinny jeans and a t-shirt.

I'll try to take something with me where you can see it's me.

Oh, and I'm going to wear a poncho:roftl:

Okay, I finally convinced my parents to come earlier.

I'll probably be there around 14.00 pm.

I'm not going to wear the flowerdress, as it isn't going to be warm enough, so I'll be just wearing a skinny jeans and a t-shirt.

I'll try to take something with me where you can see it's me.

Oh, and I'm going to wear a poncho:roftl:

I think a lot of us will be wearing one:roftl: what's your color going to be?